Sunday, April 19, 2020

Email Sent to Top Editors and Journalists Concerning My Kenan Family's Corruption, My Letter to President Bacow of Harvard University, and the Kenan Connection to Hitler's War Machine:


Well I THOUGHT it was HARVARD!!!



>>> Regarding my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group and works with Donald Trump and runs Hard-Drug Trafficking. My Letter to Harvard President Bacow in explanation:


To kdelguzzi@usatoday.com kdelguzzi@usatoday.com, wsjcontact@wsj.com wsjcontact@wsj.com, tips@latimes.com tips@latimes.com, releases@startribune.com releases@startribune.com, colin@tribpub.com colin@tribpub.com, news@chron.com news@chron.com, metro@sfchronicle.com metro@sfchronicle.com, yamil.berard@ajc.com yamil.berard@ajc.com, news@cleveland.com news@cleveland.com, amarques@MiamiHerald.com amarques@MiamiHerald.com, mflores@seattletimes.com mflores@seattletimes.com


>>> SENT TO LARA (YUNASKA) TRUMP VIA SECURED SERVER @ 6:13 PM -- AND I GOT A RECEIVED RECEIPT:




Dear Editors and Journalists:

I am not only the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, but my parents helped set up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA -- and beyond. I know my wealthy Kenan relatives associated with co-founding UNC Chapel Hill who inherited control of Standard Oil from Henry Flagler in 1913. My Political Blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, has gotten over 1.7 million registered hits so far. It speaks for itself, and is full of links to more information.

I sent the following Letter to President Lawrence Bacow at Harvard, because I can prove how the Episcopal Church with others murdered Tennessee Williams and stole his estate from Harvard, as Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us would happen on December January 11, 1982, and my concerns of how the William R. Kenan, Jr., Charitable Trust had tried to influence Harvard Academics.

My blog can be mined for more info, and my cell phone is (910) 200-XXXX, although many report they have to try it several times for a call to go through.

Besides the Letter which I will paste in (but only the link when I blog this, too), this posting shows how Kenans actually were huge support in getting Hitler into power, and then built oil refineries in Germany that fueled Hitler's War Machine. They are Christians, so believe if they flatter Jesus, all sins and crimes are forgiven them.



We MUST disclose the CRIMES of our government and criminals like those in my family to ever improve our Nation.

Thank you for your consideration, and contact me with any questions.

Scott




The state of the USA, today: the utilities are running, but the rest is a HORROR STORY!!!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment