Saturday, April 25, 2020

My Email Sent to Landlady Gold Walker (aka: the NEW Anna Madrigal -- and I KNOW Olympia Dukakis who played her in Armistead Maupin's "Tales of the City")!!!


Gold Walker with her son, Allen Walker of  http://www.walkerworldnc.com/#inspiration



April 25, 2020

Hi Gold,

I’ve been thinking of writing you for quite a while, but events of the last week have made it a far more pleasurable task.

First, since you’ve always encouraged me to make Peace with my mother, I can tell you that she and I (and all of my siblings as well), have been getting on famously since I stopped reminding Mom of her many crimes (including setting up Wilmington’s and Atlanta’s Hard-Drug Mafias with Father Robert J. Kus, who was at St. Mary’s Catholic next-door to you – until my blog forced him to flee to Honduras nearly two years ago) – to say nothing of her working with the Republican Party in Georgia, the Democratic Party in Wilmington, and others to have me killed, jailed, or made stupid on inappropriate Psychiatric Drugs.

In fact, just yesterday, Mom and I were laughing over Mom’s former HERO, Donald Trump and his super-ignorant way of handling COVID-19. And also, over Joe Biden’s galloping senility, and how NEITHER of us will be able to vote for Trump or Biden if that is the choice this fall. We also AGREE that we are glad Trump won in 2016 – he’s DESTROYED so much of the best of what the United States has always at least PRETENDED to stand for, that we are having a long overdue CORRECTION of our American Culture, and will get through it far better for all the troubles – despite the pain of it.

Donald Trump has also exposed the hypocrisies of the FAKE Christians, and the REAL Christians are finally fighting him tooth-and-nail.

Yesterday, in Walmart (of all places – known for less-educated, poor, and superstitious Evangelical Christians), not only did I completely and loudly tell off an idiot in a Trump T-shirt – and got THANKS from those who had observed it -- but their employee at the door told me that the employees and management of Walmart, both, wished they could BAR anyone wearing Trump gear, since they are all so obnoxious and spread hate in the Name of Jesus, when everyone -- whether REAL Christian or not -- knows that Jesus was the “Prince of Peace” and taught that God is Love.

You might recall, that when you rescinded your eviction notice, and offered me my current apartment, you said you realized I just am a sucker for people-in-need, and so are you, considering some whom you have rented to, like Steven and Maddy Rose, who admitted to me their HUGE Drug Trafficking, and while I lived there, people came to their apartment all through the night to buy drugs. I noticed that Ben-the-Carpenter was working to renovate their apartment, so I assume they have moved on. Steven and Maddy were intimately connected to Jonathan Deputy and Rep. Deb Butler’s ADMITTED Hard-Drug Trafficking.

While on odd subjects, I just checked, and the Sister Isaac Center has TOTALLY shut down, so you likely have fewer thefts, etc., from their clients walking by your properties there, and I haven’t noticed, but hope that First Presbyterian is taking proper care of the house next to yours, and will not be allowed to bulldoze it to expand their parking lot!!!

But this week, I learned the fates of a couple of my previous roommates when I lived on S. 4th Street. Haston Lavern Caulder II, who had brought in strays-in-need and I allowed it, but they all turned out to be Drug Addicts, some of them thieves, and Haston a CHILD MOLESTER (the WORST sin/crime, which I found out after kicking him out for other reasons), was hit by a car near Carowinds, SC about a month ago, and pronounced Dead-on-the-Scene.

Haston was who Oliver Carter III was yelling at as Haston was repairing his bike in the front yard, and I lit into Oliver. Soon after that, Dustin Goldsmith hid hot goods in huge bags on the side of the house by the trash containers. To his credit, Haston pointed that out to me, and I called the cops on Dustin, and they picked up the stolen goods, too. Dustin disappeared, but turned back up in town half a year ago, and should have gotten a $17,000.00 Disability Lump Sum in February of this year, so I assume he has now left town with that.

Dewain Hall, one of my earliest roommates, after Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. – my benefactor back then – and I got him OFF heroin and on a bus to Kansas to live with his mother, spring 2016, showed back up in town and looking more strung-out than ever about a month ago, now knows that I can no longer try to help him.

As you can see, Wilmington really IS the perfect place for a writer to live, although I don’t know that my first book will be titled, The House at Fourth and Orange, as you had suggested.

In other important news, everything here at your Spofford Circle property is going better than ever. Just yesterday, Rob from the front apartment repaired my car’s front bumper, and Allie Ryan and her sister and their boyfriends and I had the first truly friendly conversation since I first met Allie before I’d actually moved in. We LAUGHED over old misunderstandings that were due, mostly, to Jonathan Deputy’s lies to us both.

Also, the bed-bugs that so infested me on 4th Street either accompanied me to Spofford Circle – or were here already due to the former tenants who were Heroin Addicts, etc. – I really don’t know which it was – but after another year and a half of frequent chemical treatments, I took the advice of Stevens Hardware and tried using the bombs that are sold everywhere for three-for-ten-dollars, and Harris brand Bed Bug Killer, $54.00/gallon (no smaller size available), since I could not afford another heat-treatment, and after TWO treatments, I have not seen a bed bug since mid-June, 2019, so I am CERTAIN they are gone.

You might recommend that to anyone you know who gets them!!!

And I’m pleased to have seen that even in this time of Coronavirus, workers for your new tenant at 141 N. Front Street have been preparing to open a new restaurant.

Thank God, and if we all take the scientific advice of the experts – instead of drinking Clorox, etc., we can soon begin to re-open Wilmington intelligently. I hope you, your family, and your employees are all safe, healthy, and handling all of this well.

And thank you for all of your kindnesses!!!

Your tallest and craziest tenant,

Scott



Olympia Dukakis in Armistead Maupin's Tales of the City.



See 2/3 the way down here









.

No comments:

Post a Comment