Monday, April 13, 2020

Where Do I Even BEGIN -- When the President LIES THROUGH HIS ASS, Instead of Giving GOOD INFORMATION??? / A FEW Things, Anyway / SOME Christian Leaders Are Actually Following Jesus's TEACHINGS (at least occasionally):



I AGREE with Walter Five on this, but like MOST AMERICANS, I can only HOPE that Donald Trump and Joe Biden -- two OLD, LYING, GREEDY, CHRISTIAN FARTS -- will die of COVID-19 or other natural causes ASAP, so that we can have a BETTER ELECTION:
As much as I dislike Joe Biden, he’s not a cruel, racist, bigoted, misogynistic malignant narcissist, wannabe despot and existential threat to the country and the world.

So, I guess I’ll take the corporate whore puppet Biden over the one beholden to white supremacists and apparently bitch-owned by Vladimir Putin...


>>> TODAY, Rob McKinney from the front apartment came down to show me he has LOTS OF MARIJUANA, still has no job, but is making enough money to live well enough!!! He has become more DISCRETE about this, having heard about Wilmington's COPS STAKING OUT this end of Spofford Circle, watching for DRUG DEALERS:




Right after that, the Home Health Care Nurse came by to check my "faux coochie" (wound from my severe Scrotal Abscess), and measured it as 3.5 cm long, and 1/3 cm deep and wide, so it has healed a lot -- if slowly -- over the last eight weeks, and she told me that NEXT WEEK will be my LAST WEEK of seeing her -- because Medicare pays only up to nine weeks, and I'm FINE with that -- since it has not gotten infected once, and I can always consult with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, who not only was Head Nurse at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, OH -- until she was too pregnant with me -- she ALSO TAUGHT NURSING, and knows enough about healing wounds to advise me, if I need her to.


When I spoke with my brother Mike yesterday, he said he's pretty sure HE had the COVID-19 infection a couple of months ago, but got right over it with nothing but a small cough and low energy. Mike also said that he figures that I, TOO, have had it and got over it -- because I'm SO TOUGH!!!

The closest I had was a head cold for a day and a half -- with no cough, no fever, and a lot of sneezing -- so I doubt it. BUT, I have run out on errands (convincing myself they were necessary), far more often than I care to admit -- wearing a mask, for things that take time, like grocery shopping.

IF ONLY the God-Hating Wilmington Christian Politicians who are also DRUG MAFIA had understood what Mike knows about my toughness (it's so OBVIOUS if you read this blog). Mayor "Bill" Saffo, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, NC Representative Deb Butler (and her partner in Drugs, Republican Jonathan Deputy), would be SLEEPING BETTER.


It is CLEAR that I will not rest until they are ALL IN PRISON for their crimes -- or at least DISGRACED and BANISHED FROM WILMINGTON. 




Here is how I blogged about learning that I was causing Ben David to NOT SLEEP WELL in 2012:

"Ben DID drop TWO (False Charges), right about the time I left NC for Mexico late April, but none since. I KNOW my blogging gives Ben HEADACHES (one of the other guys staying at Mercy House Homeless Shelter with me did yard work at Ben's house and -- not yet knowing my name -- was telling me and Jersey (Michael Keogh) -- google in this blog for FUN FACTS about him), how Stephanie David (Ben's wife who is sweet and is also head of "Development" at UNC Wilmington), that BEN CAN'T SLEEP because of some ASSHOLE NAMED SCOTT who gives him 'headaches'".


We ALL three fell on the floor laughing when I said, "That would be ME!!!"


See more 4/5 the way down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/11/wkith-all-due-respect-to-everyone-really.html




This morning, New Hanover County Commissioners announced an EXTENSION of County Restrictions -- but with a LOOSENING of some of them.


Perhaps MOST TELLING is that while the Wilmington Star News got this story into their afternoon emailing of top stories, DRUG ADDICT Benjamin Schachtman of Port City Daily did NOT report on it -- although EVERYONE IN TOWN knew that something would be coming out this morning!!!





As Readers know, I was kicked off Facebook for 30 days for CRITICIZING CHRISTIANS, yesterday, but a couple of things from yesterday, there:


I got a lot of LIKES of this MEME of something Pope Francis actually said earlier this year, but ALSO major PUSH-BACK from people who used a Snopes article written YEARS BEFORE THAT and never updated, claiming it was FALSE:





And since then, this CHRISTIAN REPUBLICAN from Virginia (who has NO CHEST HAIR but GREAT MUSCLES and TITS -- at least, several years ago), posted this comment on Pope Francis (which I cannot react to on Facebook):




See what I MEAN???


Jeremiah Bond and his "child-like" wife have three children!!! https://www.facebook.com/VexxD

Jeremiah Bond You can all visit each other in 

hell.


But look WHAT ELSE I found posted on Facebook:

A poignant statement on the truth of religions... Happy Easter everyone and may there be new ways of thinking and seeing in the year before us. Enveloped in Love!
Comments



So I had to look retired Episcopal Bishop John Shelby Spong up -- and LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!:

"Points for Reform" of Christianity[edit]


Spong's "Twelve Points for Reform" were originally published in The Voice, the newsletter of the Diocese of Newark, in 1998.[13] Spong elaborates on them in his book A New Christianity for a New World:

MORE here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Shelby_Spong


And look what I found in today's SEARCH KEYWORDS:





That phone number is John Uecker's LAND-LINE number from when he lived on W. 88th Street in Manhattan, but googling it today, it shows it is for a one-bedroom house out in the boondocks of central New York State, only three miles from Pennsylvania:




James Purdy with John Uecker, about 1990.


1486 Penna Ave, Pine City, NY 14871


I called the number and it is disconnected (like the last time I called it a couple of years ago). And of course SEVERAL Tennessee Williams Scholars have told me that Uecker FLED THE USA -- because the US Government has Warrants for his ARREST!!!

But STILL corrupting the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival (primarily, but all of the other Tennessee Williams Festivals in the USA) -- and on behalf The University of the South/Sewanee and the Episcopal Church USA, is Thomas Elliot Keith:



A recent photo of Thomas Keith -- and then a photo of me with Thomas and his COLOMBIAN DRUG-TRAFFICKER LOVER, Arturo Noguera -- and they BOTH TRAFFIC DRUGS with the Episcopal Bishop at Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan (where the following photo was taken in 2009) -- while Arturo's FAMILY lives in Stone Mountain, GA -- running the Drug Mafia THERE, just a few miles from my former home!!!




So I just googled Thomas's land-line number that I've had for YEARS: (212) 533-8842, and discovered it is listed TWICE


Thomas E Keith, age 59, 237 Eldridge St, Apt 24, New York, NY, 10002-1338, EMAIL: telliotk@gmail.com (proved tonight to be ACTIVE.)

And also to: 

Arturo Noguera, age 55, 6040 Kennedy Blvd E, Apt 5J, West New York, NJ, 07093-3808, Email: arturonoguera@yahoo.com (proved tonight to be ABANDONED.)

ONLY the CIA could set up the same LANDLINE in two STATES, no???




MORE DETAILShttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/top-press-in-europe-just-contacted-me.html










.

No comments:

Post a Comment