Friday, April 10, 2020

Spofford Circle HEATS UP: A Wilmington Cop, at 5:45 PM, Had His ASS Backed up to the "River-to-Sea" Walking Trail, STAKING OUT Local DRUG DEALERS??? / I DO Have ALLIES in the ILM Police Department (and City Government):


It was a NEWER car than this one.




I'm not going to belabor this, but among my ALLIES is -- LIKELY -- Wilmington's Interim Police Chief, Donny Williams, who gets emails of my EVERY BLOG POSTING!!!

Also, on City Council, Kevin Spears (and his mother I shared lunch with in Wendy's -- RIGHT AFTER I voted for her son)



Kevin Spears


Also, Devon Scott -- who PROVED he will EASILY BEAT Drug-Mafia-Mayor Vassilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo, if Devon decides to RUN AGAIN -- in a MERE YEAR!!!



Devon Scott and "Bill" Saffo, during the 2019 Campaign.


Now, I saw the cop car sitting there, and heard a man's voice ask, "Is everything alright, officer???"


I didn't hear the reply, but someone had noticed he was sitting there for a while without being involved in any confrontation. So I left my side deck, and exited my apartment by my front door, so I could get a better view -- maybe even speak with the Officer. But I caught the back end of his car disappearing behind the edge of my building as I walked out the door.




Jesus has been sneaking into EVERYTHING, LATELY, no???







.

No comments:

Post a Comment