Sunday, April 26, 2020

And Then There Was THIS:




This was the FIRST THING that popped up on my Facebook feed this morning, and I have the New Hanover County NAACP to thank for it.

In fact, I've ALREADY thanked them by message via their secured server, letting them know that I will soon write Caleb Crain (whose secured-server form I've already found), and then copy NAACP local President Deborah Dicks Maxwell and Board Member George Vlasits, both of whom I've met.

It's going to be a WILD DAY, no???

Scott
"As many as 30 church leaders from the nation's largest African American Pentecostal denomination have now been confirmed to have died in the outbreak, as members defied public health warnings to avoid large gatherings to prevent transmitting the virus."

Of course many White Evangelicals are in the same "Jesus will SAVE US", DELUSIONAL BOAT!!!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment