Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Yesterday, America's Retired TOP NAZI (my 97-year-old mother), and My Sister Jane, Spent the Afternoon Making COVID-19 Masks -- What the Hell Has YOUR MOTHER Ever Done??? / YES, in 1958, I DID perform in Public in BLACKFACE:


This is not one of my relatives -- I have no photos of Mom and Jane working yesterday.


Now, I don't know how many they were going to make -- or if they are donating them to a hospital or other place in Raleigh, NC -- but after 15 minutes of speaking with Mom, she suddenly said that Jane had just walked in with a "ton of material", and that she had to go so they could sew masks.

Since they will be sturdy and can go through the laundering process (the dryer, especially, is what kills the virus if dried on high and fully), they only need really two each, and my sister already does so much volunteer work, and my mother has ALWAYS stepped in and organized needed things, I'm SURE they plan to donate some. 

In 1956, Mom organized and taught kindergarten in our Cincinnati home for me and the kids in the neighborhood -- since there was none there, then. She didn't CHARGE MONEY, but of course the parents bought their kids' supplies. Then we moved to Louisville, KY, and Mom organized and set up the REAL kindergarten for St. Martha's school, although she did not teach it. And she also was Assistant Den Mother to my Cub Scouts group. Mom had won more 4-H Club Awards growing up in Franklin County, Indiana, than anyone else -- and later led groups to go drinking in Speakeasies across the Ohio River in Kentucky during Prohibition, after getting out of her parents' house and moving to Cincy after high school!!! 


She then was also getting her RN and BS in nursing -- which Mom also TAUGHT!!!


Here is Mom with me and my other sister Julie, about a year ago.


My mother sewed more of our clothes when we were growing up (and some later as well), than she bought in stores, but today, cannot get her walker that she must sit on close enough to her machine, so poor Jane had to be directed all afternoon by Mom, who is so smart she figures out things faster than anyone else, and YELLS at you out of her frustration with dumber people. 

She is as bossy as my friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- but without all the cussing. "HELL'S BELLS!!!" and "DAMNATION!!!", are the two WORST things I've ever heard pass my mother's lips.


Not only I -- but Jesus as well -- have had VERY BUSY MOTHERS, no???




But Mom has certainly made PLENTY of mistakes -- like that time our Cub Scout Den actually performed on stage in Louisville, KY in BLACKFACE:, and I believe there are photos in our family's albums to PROVE THIS.



I got this off the internet -- it was not our group.





But what I've been getting around to saying is that my sister Jane and I have been using psychological techniques to put Mom's EVIL PART to SLEEP -- by recalling all the WONDERFUL THINGS Mom has done in her life, and avoiding reminding her of her EXTRAORDINARILY EVIL deeds.

And it's WORKING.


Although I've had lots of experience with Mental Illnesses and usually INAPPROPRIATE diagnoses and treatments, I am not qualified to know if Mom has some kind of "split personality", or what. But we are putting her worst parts to sleep -- and that might be how we ALL have to work with others to HEAL THIS COUNTRY and more.


>>> MORE GOOD NEWS!!!:


  • So stay at home orders not only saves lives in the pandemic but saves the lives of school children from being murdered!

PBS.TWIMG.COM


Comments







This battle RAGES ON AGAIN TODAY, with the Christian Democrats/Republicans in office (except for a few Democrats) -- led by my Kenan Family in Chapel Hill , DEFENDING Christian White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking.



The Republicans did NOT DO WELL last fall!!!



That time I met President and Mrs. Reagan at a White House Party:




Monday, February 15, 2010


Nancy Reagan: Queen of the Hollywood Blow Job!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment