Tuesday, April 14, 2020

My Letter to Jan Davidson, Historian at the Cape Fear Museum:


Original configuration of Kenan Memorial Fountain (with Kenan-built Carolina Apartments behind it), in the 1930s -- before the bottom tier was removed because DRUNKS kept CRASHING INTO IT!!!



Kenan Memorial Fountain today -- with the Bellamy Mansion behind it.


And here is the article that Jan Davidson emailed to me this morning:



THIS MONTH IN HISTORY – THE KENAN MEMORIAL FOUNTAIN GETS A FACELIFT, APRIL 14, 2005




>>> ADDED LATER: I got RECEIVED RECEIPTS after sending this Secured Server to the Cape Fear Museum, Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner, and Kevin Maurer!!!


* * *


Jan Davidson, Historian
Cape Fear Museum of History and Science
814 Market St.
Wilmington, North Carolina 28401

April 14, 2020

Dear Ms. Davidson,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and my initial reason for writing you today is to THANK YOU for your excellent article on the Kenan Memorial Fountain, which I received by email from you. I think you were very balanced by first lauding my dead relatives, and then later filling in some HINTS about their extraordinary crimes.

As you must know, the Kenans who inherited the money made by these Kenans as well as that left to Mary Lily’s immediate family by Henry Flagler (when she received his estate, the New York Times published that Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler was the WEALTHIEST woman in the world), now control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Republican Party, and “Clinton Democrats”, and put Donald Trump into the Presidency to destroy Democracy and so that Thomas S. Kenan, III, and his near relatives can profit from the HALF-TRILLION-DOLLAR contract signed by Kenan-lifelong employee Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin (as documented by Rachel Maddow of MSNBC, last fall) -- for Kenan Companies to develop Russia’s vast Oil Reserves. And THIS is why, Trump hired Tillerson for his Secretary of State – BEFORE they’d ever even met!!!

Although I am descended from William Kenan, brother of Thomas Kenan (they and Felix Kenan all landed in the Lower Cape Fear in the 1730s), from whom the wealthiest Kenans descended, I dated Curtis “Robbie” Anderson, Tom Kenan’s recent ex-lover, in 1985, when he lived in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments, while Blue Velvet was partially being filmed there. I have met and/or corresponded with many of the wealthiest Kenans, beginning in 1990, when I lived in Stone Mountain, GA, and was arrested on false charges of Trespass, after taking the proof of the HUGE Hard-Drug Trafficking then run through Stone Mountain Park, two blocks from my home, to both CNN HQ in ATL, and then-Congressman Newt Gingrich’s office.

I sought Legal Assistance from James Graham Kenan (who later endowed the Atlanta History Center, across the street from his Andrews Drive home), who had retired, but sent me to his wife’s nephew Gregg Loomis, a noted novelist, race-car driver, and stunt pilot as well as attorney, and Gregg told me that the wealthy Kenans hate only JEWS more than they hate “Niggers” – which I have learned is just as true today.

And my own parents, working with Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew in Atlanta in the early 1990s), as well as Father Robert J. Kus, then of St. Mark’s Catholic, but I knew Father Bob when he was at St. Mary’s Basilica Church – until he fled from Legal Authorities to Honduras nearly two years ago – because of my Political Blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.


That sentence got away from me, but they set up the Christian Drug Mafia here in Wilmington. 


My problem, is that I learned of the Kenan Family Crimes by observing my own family and researching in books and online – I did NOT have any kind of TOP SECRET clearances and break an “Oath of Secrecy”, so instead of trying to arrest me (like they are still trying to do to Edward Snowden), I have been committed falsely to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital twice in 2011, and once in 2018, and again in 2019. District Attorney Benjamin R. David jailed me five times on eight false charges, and got false conviction of me in Judge Chad Hogston’s Court for Cyberstalking Lawyer David Nash – because I blogged about all of his HUGE Drug Trafficking, some of which I’d witnessed in his Costello’s Gay Piano Bar, then on Princess Street. Mr. Nash, like D.A. Ben David and so many of our Judges, are TOP CONGREGANTS at what I call (and belonged to as a member for half a year in 2011), “The Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Drug Trafficking”, First Presbyterian, which was also totally endowed by William R. Kenan, Jr. and his sisters in memory of WRK, Sr. and his wife, Mary (Hargrave) Kenan.

Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo FORCED Ben David to undo all of my convictions and to drop the false charges that had not yet come to Court – Ben didn’t have a SINGLE piece of evidence that I had committed any crimes – as many of the Assistant D.A.s then had been LEAKING to Jen – HA!!!

Since 2010, I have been working with Gen. Colin Powell’s people, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ (a personal friend), and other Patriots, to put the wealthy Kenans and their pawn Donald Trump into prison – or to at least strip them of power, they all claiming to be CHRISTIANS, but they must have read a DIFFERENT BIBLE than that which I studied in five college courses, etc.

Now, I’ve visited your museum twice so far (your very reasonable admission of $5.00 is more than I have usually been able to afford – until now, but you are closed for COVID-19). In 2011 and ’12, I was homeless in Wilmington, living under the Fourth Street viaduct, Mercy House Homeless Shelter, and hiding in bushes elsewhere, because my immediate family caused me to lose all of my wealth and my nearly paid-off four-bedroom house, Art collection, etc.

I found your museum to be STELLAR – especially for such a small city as Wilmington is, and that is where I first found the photo of Capt. Kenan’s Rapid-Fire Brigade, which I’d known about, and which you included in your email today.

Fortunately, the BAD NEWS about your museum has NOTHING to do with you, but in research today, I discovered that two of my BIGGEST NEMESES are on your Board: Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner and Kevin Maurer. Perhaps they have the BEST ideas for the museum, and therefore belong on it – that I don’t know about.

What I DO know, is that Judge Ray/Criner GRANTED a Restraining Order in 2011 to my then roommate Brenda McKnight and her lover/CRACK supplier, Gerald Austin-Wynn, despite the fact that they were not present in Court when the case was called. Miss Sandra had the Deputies search the Courthouse for them, and they not being found, she DISMISSED the case as required by Law. But five or ten minutes later, Deputies chased me down OFF Courthouse property, and ordered me back to Court, after the Plaintiffs were found, and Judge Ray/Criner RE-OPENED it, and then GRANTED the R.O. – BREAKING what I believe is Constitutional Law (by Law, they should have RE-FILED against me).

Brenda McKnight had earlier committed me to the Behavioral Hospital on LIES, which First Prez member/Judge Jeffrey Noecker signed off on (Judge JH Corpening released ALL of my commitment papers to me a couple of years ago, so I have PROOF of everyone’s false claims). Gerald Austin-Wynn was then Wilmington’s LARGEST CRACK-supplier, and soon was convicted of major Drug-Trafficking in South Carolina, spent several years in Prison, and then moved to Virginia near DC.

A funny detail, is that Danny Sinatra (Frank’s great-nephew), whose mother Patricia Sinatra, whom I met at the Saturday Market on the Cape Fear River in June, 2011, had told me all about how SHE had engineered selling control of their Bank of America to Kenan-controlled NationsBank, and how the Sinatras now HATE the Kenans for turning their bank NAZI – and Danny helped me to get my belongings out of Brenda’s house.

As a Historian, you probably know that Judge Ray/Criner’s husband (about fifteen years ago), Sherman Lee Criner, was caught diddling the labia of a five-year-old girl in Thalian Hall, but Wilmington Police (under Chief Ralph Evangelous – THANK GOD he’s now retired, and here’s what I sent Mayor Darryl Mills and the Board of Aldermen of Wrightsville Beach, just over two weeks ago (my Letter is 2/3 the way down this posting:  https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/crack-addict-ralph-evangelous-hired-by.html).

Anyway, our Christian Police Force threatened the girl’s father to NOT file charges – because the Criners were considered the TOP Republicans in Wilmington and Devout Christians, and so as not to harm their careers. Later, I found photos on Sherman Criner’s Facebook page, he in CHRISTIAN SNAKE WORSHIP, published them on my blog and emailed them to Judge Sandra, and she quickly divorced his PECKER!!!

Enough of that. Your Board Member Kevin Maurer, apparently a CIA Agent, debriefed me by phone in early summer of 2012 – while I was in my SECOND period of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – claiming he was going to write a FRONT PAGE article on how I’d been abused by D.A. Ben David and many Judges, but he was ACTUALLY giving info to the CIA.

See my recent Letter to Kevin Maurer, and that to his wife to clarify something I’d claimed about her:




I hope – since YOU didn’t choose your Board – you are LAUGHING YOUR BUTT OFF over the behaviors of these LOFTY HYPOCRITES OF WILMINGTON!!!

So, THANKS AGAIN for your email, and this Letter will be copied to Judge Ray/Criner and to Kevin Maurer (I have Kevin’s secured server form, to be certain he gets it), and then it will be published here on my blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/my-letter-to-jan-davidson-historian-at.html, before being emailed to my List of 100 Political Contacts, which you can see here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-current-list-of-100-political.html.

My blog has gotten over 1.7 million hits so far, and my MOST ENTHUSIASTIC AUDIENCE is the small army of workers in New Hanover County Courthouse. Also, I almost forgot to mention that ONE of my reasons for moving back to Wilmington after my SECOND period of Political Exile in 20102015, was to FORCE the wealthy Kenans to fund a proper Museum to the 1898 Wilmington Coup d’Etat – and the second time I was in your museum was to view the film The Red Cape

Earlier, after the unveiling of the New Marker on Market Street for that 1898 event, I had to RIP the shroud off (I’m 6’ 11”), after those meant to do it could NOT, and this posting includes the AUDIO of me admitting some of the Kenan Crimes while I did so:


I wish you the very best in your work as Historian – NOTHING is more important than learning from the mistakes of the past. So that we don’t HAVE TO repeat them, no???

If you have any questions, my cell number is (910) 200-XXXX.

I am not expecting a reply from you – but one would be welcomed.

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan



From a very popular T-shirt produced and sold by Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment