Wednesday, July 12, 2023

The REVENGE of the "GHOST" of Evan Fish will DESTROY Wilmington, North Carolina's Municipal Elections This Fall!!!

 


Evan William Fish was FORCED by "Christians" on Wilmington, NC's Police Force to jump to his death on September 3, 2011. Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene VERIFIED that the Police not only released from HIDING his HATED former girlfriend, Ellie Schwaner, to run up to Evan AFTER the Sheriff's Negotiator talked Evan back from the edge, she ran up to him and whispered something in his ear -- and Evan hollared "There's NO WAY OUT!!!" and jumped to his death.



>>>  Dear V.P. Harris  -- and ALL OTHERS:


President Biden's Office has opened this message:


Dear President Biden,


I HATE to have to bother you on what is REALLY a City-of-Wilmington matter, but this REALLY cannot be resolved at the city, county, or state levels -- they are ALL involved in the Drug Mafia/White Supremacy Operations.


North Carolina Atty. Gen. Josh Stein is caught up in his OWN HOSPITAL-THEFT SCANDALS -- while preparing to run for Governor. So, PLEASE send this to the US Justice Department with GREAT URGENCY .




Thanks!!!


Scott


The PROBLEM was that Evan COULD PROVE that my former employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.us and also www.TopGrad.com, distributes all of the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but MOSTLY to Politicians and Christian Clergy in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA. And Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark were TWO of his BIGGEST DRUG CLIENTS!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html





In this OFFICIAL REPORT on Evan Fish's Death -- given to me on April 29, 2019 -- they had CHANGED the order of Evan's two given names to William Evan Fish -- and his hated ex-girlfriend (whom I knew)Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner to Ellie Schroder -- to CONFUSE RESEARCHERS!!!




When I FIRST tried to get the REAL POLICE REPORT I went to Mayor Vassilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo's Office -- where Dawn Grants was at her desk as Secretary to Mayor Saffo and ALL of City Council. Charlie Rivenbark barged in, I introduced myself, and then shaking my hand, Charlie said he HOPED I got a DOG and it and I were run over by a truck!!!


Then Charlie turned and FLED the way he had arrived -- and Dawn Grants CONFIRMED that I had heard Charlie correctly. NOW, Dawn is Charlie's LIVE IN LOVER out of wedlock, and is ALSO a big REAL ESTATE sales-person in Charlie's Real Estate Firm -- as well as Secretary Deluxe to Charlie Rivenbark  -- and sect. for Mayor Saffo and the REST of City Council !!!



The SPECTRUM (then Time-Warner Cable), truck that knocked me out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall not long later -- the driver, Ryss (sp???), said he could not see 6' 11' me in full daylight, and ACCELERATED until he felt the HIT TO ME!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


THEN, Lawyer Bruce A. Mason -- whom I'd hired to rep me against SPECTRUM -- soon FIRED ME, claiming that my WEALTHY KENAN RELATIVES had made it so I NEVER could find a lawyer this side of at least Charlotte, but I'd PROBABLY have to go all the way to Asheville -- which has PROVED TO BE TRUE!!!



Closet-case HOMO Lawyer Bruce Mason and his wife, Amanda Mason, a DIVORCE ATTORNEY with TEETH in her mouth and DOWN BELOW !!!




AND SPECTRUM hired my KENAN COUSIN Bonnie Weyher's lily-white Law Firm in Raleigh to SCREW ME -- so I only got $2,500.00 -- instead of the $25,000.00 - $40,000.00 STANDARD AWARD according to Bruce Mason and several other attorneys I spoke with -- NOT INCLUDING suing the City of Wilmington and their Agents Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark for ORDERING MY MURDER !!! 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/lawyer-bruce-mason-after-one-too-many.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/linda-lavin-then-judge-lindsey-luther.html


And JUST NOW, I saw HOT-TART Dawn Grants' Facebook posting -- and COMMENTED on it!!!:

GOOD LUCK!!! Charlie Rivenbark and his Drug Mafia Partner Mayor Saffo will soon be in PRISON for first murdering my friend Evan William Fish on Sept. 3, 2011 -- and then TRYING to murder ME on Feb. 13, 2017. Dawn Grants admitted to me she KNEW this at the time Charlie told me he HOPED I and my DOG (I didn't have one, though), would be killed by a TRUCK -- and then a SPECTRUM TRUCK tried to kill me!!! Dawn is what Christians call a WHORE -- since she lives with Charlie out of wedlock.
May be an image of 1 person and boat
And enjoying the stillness of the evening.
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments


So, LETS SEE if the Christian Politicians of the Lower Cape Fear can MURDER ME SUCCESSFULLY -- BEFORE Wilmington's Municipal Elections this November !!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment