Thursday, July 6, 2023

Facebook Tried to Get Me to FRIEND Kenneth Seaton Russell Today -- the LONG-DEAD Father of Hilary Ann Russell/Pritchard -- Hilary & Her Husband, Charles Octavius Pritchard, were My Original Partners in Whale's Tale Cape May -- except for William Earl Johnson, Jr., Our PROTESTANT MAFIA BACKER and Silent Partner -- LOL!!! / Lower Cape Fear Republican Party SHENANIGANS:

 


Kenneth Seaton Russell in 2015



I just got this from Kenneth Seaton Russell's FACEBOOK page: "Hilary and Mums do the Big Apple on 9-23-09".







>>> EVERYONE: Joe Biden DID already receive this :


Dear President Biden,


This requires no introduction -- because I don't know how I would put one into words. But, Major Press and Other Officials have already sent received receipts -- so maybe YOU, TOO, should read it.


Why not give it a GO!!!:




Scott


So, I TRIED to find Chuck and Hilary's phone number at their house on Stevens Street in W. Cape May, but could NOT, so I called Whale's Tale a few minutes ago and left a message for Hilary that maybe they could get Kenneth's page DELETED -- or
marked that he PASSED several years ago!!!


>>> AND THIS IS FROM FACEBOOK, YESTERDAY:

Sponsored · Paid for by Common Cause North Carolina
 
All reactions:
1

Davey Crochet
When Davis was asked by a New Hanover County Citizen to 
help with the FACT that they knew New Hanover County 
Commissioners STOLE our right to vote and broke the LAW 
-- his office did NOTHING!!!! I would bet if his kids' farm store 
got ROBBED he would do something!!
  • Ted Davis
    Davey Crochet What in the world are you talking about. I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to. Give me specific details so I can respond to your allegations.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 5h
    • Davey Crochet
      Ted Davis sure, one of my friends called your office and asked who is responsible for investigating government corruption. He got told some bull!!! There is evidence of government corruption here in Wilmington!!! For example, GS 115-35, misappropriation of funds and then there’s the fact that it also stole our North Carolina constitutional right to vote! He asked for help and didn’t get it!! Is that because it’s the good ole boys club???
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 4h
    • Davey Crochet
      Ted Davis if you are serious about really wanting to know he knows the whole deal since I know he has investigated it you tell me when and where to call you and I am sure he will!!!
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 4h
    • Ted Davis
      You say that you are sure one of your friends called my office. You make these allegations and don't know for certain? Once again, I need details. For example, who is "he", what is "he" contact information? Who called my office, who did that person talk to, what was that person specifically told, and what is the basis of the reference to "the good ole boys club"?
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 3h
    • Davey Crochet
      Ted Davis I will call him and have him call your office in Raleigh tomorrow or should he call your office in Wilmington
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 3h
    • Davey Crochet
      Ted Davis I just spoke with him he told me to tell you that he will call your office tomorrow and and ask to speak with you and he will explain the entire thing! Which a lot of us find upsetting! What he has pointed out is this is both a Democratic and Republican issue because stole our right to vote!
      • Love
      • Reply
      • 3h
    • Scott Kenan
      Davey Crochet My blog details MUCH of the Wilmington corruption -- my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias in the 1980s and '90s here in Wilmington and Atlanta, GA where I lived 1983 - 2010, with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman whom I knew well. I fled in 2010 when Colin Powell's C.P.O. Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Puerto Vallarta for eventually nearly five years in Political Exile. I know my wealthy relatives in Chapel Hill as well. They run Hard Drugs and White Supremacy worldwide with Kenan-controlled EXXON-MOBIL and other companies, the CIA, and the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families. And this part of this thread will appear on my blog later today (Thurs), and it is getting over 2,000 registered hits per day -- and I get received receipts from SCOTUS, Biden, Harris, BOTH Obamas, and ALL top Leadership of both Houses of Congress. I'm not letting a bunch of GREEDY, FAKE CHRISTIANS steal the Constitution of MY COUNTRY!!! My blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com
      The Weather Continues . . .
      THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
      The Weather Continues . . .
      The Weather Continues . . .
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Remove Preview
      • 1m


>>> MY APOLOGIES THAT THE CIA OR OTHER HACKERS WON'T ALLOW ME TO STRAIGHTEN OUT THE FORMATTING OF ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!  BUT READERS CAN GET THE GIST .


Some FUN on FACEBOOK that also relates to CAPE MAY!!!:

 
Shared with Public
Public
When I lived in Cape May, NJ -- beginning in business right after college in 1973 -- Grace Buck employed me to paint her house (we started on borrowed money and eventually the business became worth millions), she was the widow of J. Mahlon Buck, whose ancestor was one of the Smith Brothers of cough-drop fame. That eventually became Smith, Kline & French -- and J. Mahlon was a Director. MANY MILLIONS of those drug profits were sent by Grace Buck to the Christian Science Mother Church in Boston.


In the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary "Mahlon" means "the Sickness" -- and my last name means "Unbridled Greed & Acquisitiveness" -- my wealthy relatives associated with co-founding UNC Chapel Hill now control EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, the Ku Klux Klan, etc., and put Trump into power!!! My MOTHER (who raised us with Swastikas on our dinner china), forced me to take SmithKline's Lithium Carbonate (Eskalith), for 31 years on false claim that I am Bipolar (for MIND CONTROL), but I was correctly diagnosed with Complex PTSD several years ago, and I use MEDITATION (and a little pot late at night), to get past that. Grace Buck got me into Metaphysics, and I am now a Trained Practioner of Religious Science. I now live in Wilmington, NC -- where Mary Baker Eddy wrote much of her text-book -- and her husband's GRAVE is in St. James Episcopal's boneyard, here!!! This is all TRUE and I will publish this on my Political/Spiritual blog later today. https://www.nytimes.com/.../j-mahlon-buck-is-dead-at-64.html and here is my blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com
May be an image of ‎text that says '‎Hear two lectures with Fujiko Signs LIVE from Tokyo God' S- eye view of you Sunday, July 16, at 6 p.m. Love without limit, Life without fear Tuesday, July 18, at 7:30 p.m. Come to one talk, or both! Where? First Church of Christ, Scientist, Beverly Hills, 141 South Rexford Dr. 90212 (310) 288-014 www.christiansciencebeverlyhills.org 1875 1878 1881 Ù† 1887 1902 1907 Plus, 1911 1912 a unique display of early editions of Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures‎'‎
First Church of Christ, Scientist, Beverly Hills
Send message
We are hosting two lectures by the wonderful Christian Science teacher, Fujiko Signs. Everyone is invited to come and hear her and learn more about God as Love
All reactions:
1
2 comments
Like
Comment
Share

Comments


>>> AND THERE IS ALSO THIS:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-6-cape-may.html





 
Shared with Public
Public
Like
Comment
Share

 
Shared with Public
Public
You and your Leadership here in New Hanover County are NAZI-Christians and HARD-DRUG Traffickers with my relative Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- LOL!!! ALL of you are heading for PRISON faster than you can imagine, and you can THANK ME, Tennessee Williams's last assistant, who can PROVE the CIA, Episcopal Church, and -- yes -- Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan helped MURDER Tennessee Williams -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn and me on January 11, 1982. https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../my-brother...
Gallup has found that 50% of Americans say they are worse off financially than they were last year, which is the highest % since the Great Recession of 2008 and…
See more
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

 
Shared with Public
Public
The God-Hating Republican Party of New Hanover County raises funds by raffling off MACHINE GUNS for JESUS!!! Go to HELL -- but first to PRISON!!! You are all PATSIES of my Ku Klux Klan Kenan relatives including Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- a TOTALLY GAY GUY who FUNDS Republicans and FAKE DEMS like Mayor Saffo, Sheriff McMahon, and D.A. Benjamin R. David -- ALL of whom I can prove are HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKERS!!! https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../the-whole...
May be a graphic of text that says 'Figure Percent At least doing okay financially by year July 2020 77 74 75 78 75 69 70 75 65 62 73 72 Apr. 2020 THAT'S BIDENOMICS! Oct. Oct. 2013 2014 Accessible Version| Return to text Oct. 2015 Oct. 2016 adults. Oct. 2017 Oct. 2018 Oct. 2019 Oct. 2020 Oct. 2021 Oct. 2022'
Now, THAT'S Bidenomics.
All reactions:
1
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

 
Shared with Public
Public
How can anyone like or love this??? It ends before important steps are taken!!! I knew Frank Sinatra's heirs who told me how they sold control of their BankAmerica to my wealthy Kenan relatives' NationsBank and the Sinatras now hate my relatives for turning Bank of America totally NAZI and in business with Vladimir Putin!!!

I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant and learned how to make Marinara Sauce from his friend Adriana Jackson, an Italian Countess, and Frank's recipe is rather different in ingredients!!!

I'd hoped to learn how to make it TOO and decide which I liked better -- I'd already planned to make some TODAY. This chapter of my Memoir has Adriana's recipe -- and I should say she used chopped, fresh, unpeeled Roma tomatoes and you must add salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar to what I recorded -- and I actually use canned Romas, breaking them up with my hands -- and add all of the juice the tomatoes come packed with.

Photo is of me with Frank's poster that I took in Frank's fave pastry shop on Mulberry Street in Manhattan in 2009 -- two years before I met Patricia Sinatra in Wilmington, NC where I now live:


All reactions:
1
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share




Maybe we don't go to heaven
Maybe we create it
Maybe we don't go to hell -- we just repeat lessons
Until we learn and grow














.

No comments:

Post a Comment