Thursday, July 20, 2023

Miss Thom Goolsby Offered to Handle My Legal Woes -- My RESPONSE!!! / My Life Expectancy AFTER Taking Lithium Carbonate for 31 YEARS on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS!!! / Brian Berger & Kaari Snook Strike AGAIN!!!:

 



Miss Thom Goolsby LOST her seat on the UNC Board of Governors -- but HATE-BOTS Woody White and Art Pope still remain!!!



>>>  Dear V.P. Harris  and ALL OTHERS:


Dear President Biden,


You might or might not LIKE THIS, but it is FACT  -- and there's MORE to come, TOMORROW !!!


After reading this, I recommend that ALL READERS  watch:





My posting :




Scott


My FIRST run-in with Thom Goolsby's FAMILY who invited me INTO HIS HOUSE in 2011, caused Goolsby to PRETEND to be a Kindly Grandmother coming to his DEFENSE, but since her MONIKER was "NCGrand Rep" -- it gave him away -- HA!!!


>>> AND, I FORGOT to add Brian Berger's NEW ADDITIONS -- I'll do that the NEXT TIME I blog!!!



It's remarkable how today's surgeons (and stylists) can make the tissues around a sphincter muscle look like a North Carolina State Senator!!!


I LOVE the eyelid waves, echoed in the hair. Reminds me of our "Wave Transportation" that Sen. Goolsby likely never rides . . .


>>> DON'T MISS SENATOR GOOLSBY'S RESPONSES in comments at the very bottom!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html


From Thom Goolsby


Scott,



Thank you for signing up for my Law Blog Email. I personally prepare it and endeavor to use all the knowledge and skills I have gained in my 20+ years of law practice to share relevanthelpful and insightful information that will keep you out of trouble, prevent you from being scammed and inform you on important legal matters.


Regarding your complementary (sic) legal case review, please respond to this email with a brief outline of your situation and any initial questions you may have. I will review your email and contact you within 24 hours. I will respond by telephone, so please include the best contact number and times when you are available.


If you do not desire a case review at this time, you can simply IGNORE this email.


Please note: Your email is SAFE with us. It will be shared with NO ONE.


I look forward to helping you! Thom


Thomas C. Goolsby, MBA, JD
Thom@GoolsbyLaw.com
910-262-7401 (voice & text)


July 20, 2023


Dear Thom,


I was both SURPRISED and THRILLED that you have offered to represent me against a PLETHORA of Republican and FAKE DEMOCRAT Politicians in the Lower Cape Fear!!!


And although I will ALWAYS TREASURE the time I literally bumped into you at the intersection of Second and Walnut Streets, half a block from your office -- you in your CUTE little Lime Green Tennis Togs -- with matching sun-visor -- yapping non-stop into your cell phone, so you didn't see me and ran into me, I have decided to LAWYER-UP with your co-Nelly Republican who also spells his first name with a LISP , Thom Tillis!!!



Mr. Tillis is KNOWN for keeping his CHEST MUSCULAR to attract men more easily, and he's NOTORIOUS for his GIANT, MOBY DORK !!!


Thanks anyway,


Scott David Kenan


>>> THIS WAS THE FIRST THING I HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS MORNING:

5 comments
Like
Comment
Share

5 comments

Most relevant



Scott Kenan

Yes, I've been aware of your identity -- and it cracks me up every time I think of it!!! 


I listened to Ben Schachtman's voice here for the 1st time in a while. It has lost its edge, and is no longer seductive at all!!! Plus his website is all about DEATH and his wife is a TOTAL MESS -- I feel sorry for their children


His position at WHQR is paid for by a NOVANT grant, so he pushed for the Hospital "sale" with his buddy and TOP CIA Agent Kevin Maurer (at least Kevin isn't running, no???)


THAT SAID, I'd STILL love to run my fingers through his hirsute, built, Jewish-chest hair  (awkward verbal construction)!!! 


I've been expecting a shake-up from the new Dem County Chair!!! I disagree with her decision to poll non-city citizens, and had she NOT, the HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT, Kevin Spears, would not have made the cut-off. About six weeks ago, Kevin couldn't decide if he would run again, so his HEART IS NOT IN IT!!! 


And the 4th Dem is on the ballot still. The Party, itself, has little money to give them, and it is donors like Dennis Dixon (a good Dem), I'll look to see whom he supports


Can't WAIT to see if Republican Drug-Thug-Mayor  "Bill" Saffo is running for re-election and if he's changing to DECLARED REPUBLICAN, like Charlie Rivenbark finally did!!! I really have NOT YET RESEARCHED the new people in either Party who are running for Council. 


Also, today I have to reply on Blog to Thom Goolsby, who offered to take my Legal Woes off my back!!! 


Also, I got GREAT NEWS yesterday about my overall HEALTH and how affected by 31 years of forced Lithium Carbonate I continue to be


AND Brian Berger sent ANOTHER LOAD of DENSE INFO on corruption -- that is LOADED with HIS CONTACTS to people and orgs that I did not have and I can't wait to PUBLISH so all know to whom to compain and report NC CORRUPTIONS!!! 


I need a nap -- just from THINKING about it -- LOL!!!

May be a black-and-white image of text
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 5h
  • Edited


>>> I've been responding to EVERY POSTING by the New Hanover County Republican Party on FACEBOOK like THIS!!!:

Steven Spielberg’s production company cut 20% of its staff. Disney let go of 7000 employees. Netflix let 500 more in 2022. Starbucks is hiring.
THAT’s Bidenomics.

May be an image of 1 person and text

All reactions:
You and 2 others
1 comment
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share

Comments

Most relevant









Benjamin Schachtman has ONLY A LITTLE MORE TIME to MATE with Kevin Maurer !!!:


Kevin is such a BAD DRUNK, I could seduce HIS ASS at ANY TIME -- that's why he and Ben Schachtman are AFRAID TO MEET WITH ME IN PERSON!!!



Shakira Faces Second Tax Probe In Spain


The Colombian pop star is already set to face trial for allegedly failing to pay $13.9 million in taxes.


AP  Jul 20, 2023, 07:01 AM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/shakira-tax-investigation-spain_n_64b9120be4b0ad7b75f76930


>>> YESTERDAY, DR. NOAH REMOVED THE REMAINING INFECTED TISSUE FROM THE BIG TOE ON MY LEFT FOOT.


And I now have to only wear a BAND-AID on my toe and wear the "Surgical Shoe" until he sees me again in nine weeks!!! I asked him about MORE INFECTIONS -- especially of my INTERNAL ORGANS -- with Diabetic Ulcers (I don't have Diabetes -- but my NAZI MOTHER forced me to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years -- to SHUT ME UP!!!).


He said that LITHIUM ABUSE is NOT the only way to get DIABETES ULCERS (Mom MURDERED her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS with DOUBLE STRENGTH Lithium Carbonate -- because Uncle Bob let his daughter Janet "Jan" Meyer marry the JEW , Kim Opperman -- and Uncle Bob told me TWICE he was actually GAY!!!), and Dr. Noah has a fair amount of experience dealing with them -- "diabetic ulcers", I mean.


He said as long as I IMMEDIATELY get medical attention for any SORES (likely to happen only on my feet), they can be HEALED with medications BEFORE they infect a BONE and then can spread through my ENTIRE BODY !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/open-letter-sent-to-joseph-patrick.html


I read another Chapter in Nancy Schoenberger's Blanche: The Life and Times of Tennessee Williams's Greatest Creation.


She CONFIRMED that Tennessee's WILLIAMS SIDE is a NORTH CAROLINA FAMILY!!! And the writing and the STORY are getting EVEN BETTER. But the NEXT CHAPTER begins examining Jessica Tandy (whom I KNEW), playing Blanche, so I decided to watch the DVD of A Streetcar Named Desire  that stars North Carolina Actress, Vivian Leigh -- or am I confusing her with Deborah Kerr ???


The DVD was RUINED by HEAT EXPOSURE, so I'll have to buy a replacement, and I watched Suddenly, Last Summer , instead -- and was REMINDED OF THIS!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-ghost-of-tennessee-williams-has.html?m=0


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/catching-up-with-tennessee-williams.html









At my Alma Mater, Denison University.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment