Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Mitch!!!, Hunter!!!, and Sinead O'Connor -- ALL on ONE DAY!!! / Benjamin Schachtman Takes the LEAD in Journalism in the Lower Cape Fear!!! / My Buddy Jamie Lee Curtis HONORS Her Dear Friend Sinead O'Connor:

 


One year ago, Pope Francis was in Canada APOLOGIZING for the Catholic Church's extermination or enslavement of Native People of the Americas!!!



>>>  Dear V.P. Harris  -- and ALL OTHERS:


He's already gotten this, so read and  ENJOY !!!:


Dear President Biden,


I am sorry that you and Hunter had such a tough day -- and can you believe Repubs call YOU "daft" or "senile", when Mitch McConnell had ANOTHER  serious spell ???


But I address NEITHER of those subjects tonight  -- and I think you will find what I DO discuss to be  MOST ENTERTAINING  -- and soothing, as well:




Scott



FIVE years ago, Christian White Men decided that breast-feeding a child was equivalent to PLEASURING THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC!!!



ALSO five years ago, what men think of in bed was REVEALED -- and then just nine days ago, this was FURTHER EXPLAINED!!!:

 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public
LOL!!! This is why GAY GUYS like me have so much fun in CHRISTIAN TOWNS where the married men PREFER MEN!!!:

Why would a person pick a potential life partner without feeling the spark of sexual attraction? And can these relationships survive and thrive? Can something like sexual attraction that wasn’t there in the first place be cultivated later? I’ve talked with many men in their 30s who have told me, “When I found the woman I wanted to marry, she checked all the boxes. Except one.

Characteristics on that list include “being my best friend,” “will make an amazing mother,” “our friends and families get along so well,” and “she really loves me.” The one box that didn’t get ticked? Sexual attraction — and often the men didn’t even list that quality to start .

I was stunned.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/08/health/sexual-attraction-importance-in-partner-wellness?


>>> TODAY BEGAN WITH  SPECTRUM CABLE AND MY POWER AS WELL  GOING OFF BRIEFLY, TWICE.


And then FOUR TIMES, today, SPECTRUM CABLE suddenly changed my channel from either CNN or MSNBC -- to SPECTRUM NEWS!!! And the internet is running so SLOWLY that when I change channels, the circle spins for 30 seconds -- before it changes -- usually that is INSTANTANEOUS!!! 


And my specially HARDENED by MICROSOFT version of Windows 10 computer has FROZEN several times today; I still have no Spell-Check in any of my Programs (Apps) I use; my battery's control is still F'ed  -- I keep using battery very slowly -- although my computer is showing it is plugged into power.







I'm certain that ALL OF THE MEDIA will say TONS about Hunter Biden's and Mitch McConnell's separate STUMBLES, today -- so LET'S FIRST CELEBRATE the Ashkenazi Jew Benjamin Schachtman!!!


 
Shared with Public
Public
GREAT JOB, @Benjamin N. Schachtman !!!


Remember how we used to discuss that the Wilmington Star News prints TONS OF LIES and it looks like you CAUGHT THEM here!!! NOW, if we can get an HONEST INVESTIGATION!!!


And so COOL that it happened near COSTCO that kicked me out for LIFE (calling to tell me that from the Offices of New Hanover County Commissioners -- who were part of that), because I blogged about COSTCO/Kenan Advantage Group running HARD DRUGS with the CIA and Christian Churches!!!


And JUST NOW, I got BREAKING NEWS from Port City Daily and THEY TOO are calling it as he appeared to DELIBERATELY run the woman over. YOU BROKE IT FIRST!!!


I wonder what Kaari Snook will say -- HA!!!


An off-duty Wilmington Police Department officer was arrested Tuesday afternoon by the State Highway Patrol after he struck a woman and a vehicle while driving drunk near the Costco parking lot.
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Top fan

Kaari Snook

Scott Kenan nice to see who runs the comments section at @whqr ! Interesting narrative .


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/04/costco-woke-me-this-morning-and.html






This restaurant is about half-way between where I live and my late step-Grandmother's, Annie (Childers) Kenan's, house on Wrightsville Avenue -- which was the FIRST Good Shepherd Center for Homeless -- while run by Good Shepherd Episcopal Church. But the Church SOLD IT and it was MOVED to south of downtown -- and it became one of the BIGGEST HEROIN DISTRIBUTION CENTERS under Katrina Knight -- who has NEVER ALLOWED AUDITORS to go over her books!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/i-feel-for-katrina-knight-and-her.html


Anyway, today I watched a VIDEO that I cannot now find, and the owner of Mess Hall and his male employees, were ALL SHOWN as HAIRY-CHESTED and HOT AS MEN CAN BE!!! The owner is BUILT EXACTLY like Ben Schachtman, and when I commented there that they are the HOTTEST MEN, the owner REALLY LIKED my comment -- LOL!!! So, I'll ADD HIM to my Email Lists!!!: sambsteg@gmail.com



Google Search Engine is TOTALLY FAILING ME  tonight!!! THIS is all I can find of Jamie Lee Curtis and Sinead O'Connor .


But earlier on Facebook, Jamie posted how CLOSE she had become to Sinead -- and fell BEYOND IN LOVE with her VOICE when only the two of them were in a Chapel in Ireland and Sinead sang a cappella !!!


While no details surrounding the musician's death have been revealed at this time, The Irish Times confirmed that she has passed at the age of 56, and colleagues and fans are now taking to social media to share their favorite memories of O'Connor and pay tribute to her. 


Jamie Lee Curtis shared a memory of listening to O'Connor sing a cappella in an empty Irish chapel. "It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard in my life," she recalled. The two then went to see Eminem perform together. "I loved her. Her music. Her life," she continued. "Rest well. Rest in power. Rest in peace," she added at the end. 


https://parade.com/news/sinead-oconnor-dead-jamie-lee-curtis-industry-insiders-tribute
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment