Thursday, July 13, 2023

"Sir" Justin LaNasa -- the "Adolf Hitler" of Wilmington, North Carolina (to ME, she's MISS Justine LaNasa -- since she once asked me for a BLOW JOB!!!), Declares BANKRUPTCY, as the REVENGE of the GHOST of Evan Fish ROLLS ON!!! / MORE:

 






>>> Dear  VEEP Harris  and EVERYONE ELSE:


Well, "Uncle Joe" Biden,


Wilmington, Delaware must be so PEACEFUL and SLEEPY compared to Wilmington, North Carolina!!! Just LOOK what I had to do -- TODAY!!!


But since neither you nor V.P. Harris sent your SECOND received receipt last night -- in case they didn't SEND THIS to YOU or your RESEARCHERS -- I'll post that link FIRST. EVERYONE ELSE at the top of the US Government GOT IT and sent receipts!!!:






Scott


 
Shared with Public
Public

My history with Justin LaNasa began about the first of October, 2011 -- when I was homeless and was entering the downtown Library (Evan Fish was forced to jump to his death from the top of the Parking Deck next-door to it -- and landed in front of what is now an unused door to Benefits Management, Inc., that manages my Social Security today).


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/07/the-revenge-of-ghost-of-evan-fish-will.html


Justin was planting a CAMPAIGN SIGN that was ILLEGALLY HUGE near the Library entrance for his 2011 Mayoral Campaign (the Star News article INCORRECTLY states that was in 2009). Justin also launched unsuccessful bids for Wilmington City Council, New Hanover County’s Soil and Water Conservation District Board of Supervisors, the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners, the N.C. House of Representatives, and the N.C. Senate.


I CONFRONTED HIM about that and Justin said that the City would have to SUE HIM to remove it -- and by THAT TIME, the election would be  OVER !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/michael-franklin-head-of-new-hanover.html?m=1


And then, when I returned to Wilmington in mid-2015 -- from my SECOND period of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta -- I ran right into him, and he showed me around his new Museum of the Bizarre  with GREAT ENTHUSIASM:


https://www.museumbizarre.com/


And I was so IMPRESSEDI asked him if he would like one of my FAMOUS, DELUXE B.J.s -- and he said YES, but that he was now MARRIED -- WHY he opened the Museum -- his wife was TOTALLY FREAKED OUT by what he had all over their house, INSISTED he GET RID OF IT ALL, so he opened the Museum. 


He said he WISHED I'd come back EARLIER -- before the MARRIAGE -- so we could have REALLY HAD FUN!!!


And LOOK AT THIS!!! Published FOUR WEEKS AGO and the Wilmington NAZI Star News KNOWS ABOUT IT -- but did not PUBLISH that they knew about it.





And I just posted THIS:


I KNOW Justin LaNasa INTIMATELY beginning in 2011 -- and am publishing a link to THIS on my blog posting of TODAY that goes to the US Justice Department -- among hundreds of others of my Political Contacts: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/07/sir-justin-lanasa-adolf-hitler-of.html


I was JUST HIT by HACKERS so SEVERELY that it took half an hour to be able to Publish This on my MIRROR BLOG!!! That DESPITE Microsoft doing a HUGE UPGRADE to Windows 10 last night -- and today I got an email from SPECTRUM that THEY will do a HUGE WHOLE SYSTEM UPGRADE -- TONIGHT!!!


SPECTRUM was who hit me with a TRUCK!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


I must have HIT A NERVE , NO???

Like
Comment
Share

2 comments
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public
For GOD'S SAKE -- REPLACE NAZI/Christian Joe Biden -- he's BOUGHT OFF by my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, etc.!!! Look at this:

CNN
The conversations keep happening – quiet whispers on the sidelines of events, texts, emails, furtive phone calls – as top Democrats and donors reach out to those seen as possible replacement presidential candidates.

Get ready, they urge, in conversations that aides to several of the people involved have described to CNN: Despite what he has said, despite the campaign that has been announced, President Joe Biden won’t actually be running for re-election.

They feel like time is already running out and that the lack of the more robust campaign activity they want to see is a sign that his heart isn’t really in it .

Like
Comment
Share

Repost @mcarsten
• • • • • •

Café Du Monde, a New Orleans staple since 1862. Some will swear by the City Park location, and tourists will line up all morning for that cafe au lait and those sugary beignets. But I prefer this location, just late at night. The latest possible time, since it’s no longer open 24/7. I love the ambiance at night. Sitting at those little tables, with a tiny cup of coffee, eating the perfect dessert or late night snack when there’s just enough space left for it. Looking out of that perfect little place and it’s dark all around. And bonus points to a foggy night, I love the New Orleans fog, as it helps transport you back further than you can believe. #nolatype #NOLAPhotoGuild
May be an image of 12 people and text that says 'é素 CAFE DU MONDE THE ORIGINAL COFFEE STAND'
All reactions:
2.4K
104 comments
235 shares
Like
Comment
Share



I'll close with the GOOD MEMORY -- of sipping coffee and eating beignets at Café Du Monde with Tennessee Williams!!!:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-25-new-orleans.html






"Oh Meryl -- you are SO CLEVER!!! Now, WHAT  was that, again???


No comments:

Post a Comment