Saturday, July 8, 2023

I Just Called Patricia Sinatra in Ontario, California (cell: 909-984-8038), She Said I Need HELP, and I Told Her, "No, I'm on GOD'S SIDE against the Kenan/Sinatra (NOT including Frank), NAZIS -- in BED with Vladimir Putin, Thomas S. Kenan III, Joe Biden, Rahm Emanuel, and Brett McGurk -- and Will Have 'HER' in PRISON SOON." -- HA!!! and MUCH MORE!!!:

 




>>>  Vice President Harris , SCOTUS, both Obamas, and ALL Top CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS -- and  ALL US CITIZENS and RESIDENTS :


President Biden has already received this:


Dear President Biden,


Today, I called and spoke with Patricia Sinatra in Ontario, California -- for the first time in YEARS!!! She had told me how Old Joe Kennedy had gotten Frank to have his Mafia Pals in Chicago stuff ballot boxes and STEAL the election from Richard Nixon .


JFK knew NOTHING about it  -- until AFTER the election -- and that is WHY his actually MORE-ABLE BROTHER, Robert F. Kennedy , went after the MAFIA with such a VENGEANCE  -- PISSING OFF the  Vatican , especially!!!


You, and ALL who find their eyes have found these words, might like a little "brush-up" on fairly recent US HISTORY !!!:


And I've put Patsy Sinatra's CELL number in the TITLE  -- for your CONVENIENCE  -- should you care to call and ask her if what I write here is TRUE :




Scott


Her son's, Danny Sinatra's, HOME and Dollar Inlaws' info on the house they all lived in when I knew BOTH Dollars, Danny, his wife Phoebe Dollar, and their "Little Dividend" -- when Danny had been BANNED FOR LIFE to enter a Bank of America because of HIS CRIMES!!! Not only was Danny one of TWO PEOPLE who SHOCKED ME by telling me he wanted to have sex with me -- but was BOUND by his Marriage Vows to Phoebe (the other was then Pastor of First Presbyterian, Ernest Trice Thompson IV), but Danny HELPED ME ESCAPE the room I rented from a "Black Bitch" who was ADDICTED TO CRACK -- and Republican Judge Sandra Alice (Ray) Criner signed a Restraining Order (ex parte), so I could NOT CLAIM MY BELONGINGS right after I escaped my SECOND ILLEGAL COMMITMENT  by Wilmington Christian Politicians back in 2011 !!!



Danny Sinatra, his wife, Goth Movie Star Phoebe Dollar, and their "Little Dividend" -- when I knew them here in Wilmington in 2011 and 2012!!!



That "landline", (909) 984-8038, is ACTUALLY Patricia Sinatra's CELL PHONE in Ontario, California -- LOL!!!


WHAT WAS TRULY CRAZY , was that I called her to tell her I had MADE Frank Sinatra's "Quick Tomato Sauce", typically called "Marinara", last night and it was BETTER than that taught me by Adriana Jackson, an actual ITALIAN COUNTESS, whom I'd known while working for Tennessee Williams in 1982!!!


See 3/5 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/07/facebook-tried-to-get-me-to-friend.html


We BOTH cussed each other out before I hung up the SECOND TIME -- the first time she said, "Scott, I have NOTHING to say to you!!!", and hung up. I called right back and then she HEARD MY CLAIMS of her NAZI EFFORTS that I had mistaken for PATRIOTIC ONES!!!


ONE THING that was especially FUNNY, is that when I awoke this morning at 5:30 AM -- after going to bed exhaused at 10:00 PM -- largely from running around to get what I needed to make Frank's Marinara -- having smoked NO POT nor had any alcohol -- FACEBOOK tried AGAIN to get me to FRIEND the DEAD Kenneth Seaton Russell:



TODAY'S ATTEMPT -- LOL!!!


When I FIRST blogged about Protestant Mafia William Earl Johnson, Jr. having BACKED WHALE'S TALE and made us sell HOT GOODS dropped off by "Back-Door Don", as Bill Johnson called him, SEVERAL PEOPLE in Cape May SAW IT, and wrote to say "THANK GOD, someone is AFTER those NAZI, MAFIA WHALE'S-TALE PEOPLE !!!"


I GUESS I will have to write to the Editors of the Cape May Star & Wave  -- and OTHER South Jersey Newspapers to get any ACTION!!!


>>> ADDED LATER: I just sent the Star and Wave  a LINK to this blog-posting, via their FACEBOOK PAGE!!!:


https://www.facebook.com/CapeMayStarandWaveNews


What was EXTRA FUNNY, is that I called my MOTHER, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, this morning (Mom is so DELUDED, she thinks she is STILL America's TOP NAZI, but Steve Bannon took over her role several years ago) -- to let her KNOW I'd made Frank's Marinara and how well it turned out.


Mom had a FIT when I told her that even FOX NEWS reports that Christian Churches are DYING FASTER THAN EVER in the USA -- and Mom REVERTED to her SATANIC SUPER-DEEP, GRAVELLY VOICE of LUCIFER , and said the OPPOSITE is TRUE -- but she did NOT hang up on me, and we parted ways "friends" again.


BTW: Biden and his CLUSTER BOMBS are a CLUSTER-FUCK of the USA, UKRAINE, President Zelensky, and DEMOCRACY!!!


As President Zelensky has PUBLICLY STATED, President Biden's  CONTINUALLY DELAYING sending them the Military Assets he needs to defeat Putin -- and Biden has OFTEN STATED he did not want to "UPSET" Vladimir Putin, MILLIONS HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES in UKRAINE -- because of President Biden's ACTUAL SUPPORT OF his CO-CHRISTIAN, PUTIN!!! Zelensky is a JEW -- for GOD'S SAKE !!!


>>> AND I AM SURE READERS WILL FIND THIS HARD TO BELIEVE:


When I went to my local smoke shop -- which I do every four days to buy TWO packs of cigs -- the female clerk who rarely works in that store (they are a chain of some size), she told me that when she was a senior in high school, her mother, a TOP PROGRESSIVE POLITICAL ACTIVIST in Marylandwas approved for a one-on-one inteview with President Obama in the White House -- and she tagged along!!!


She said that AS SOON AS SHE SAW HIM, and MORE SO when he spoke and shook her hand, all she could think, was, "He's the GAYEST MAN I've ever MET!!!"






Like
Comment
Share


I'd  HOPED  that Republican/Roman Catholic Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo would SEE THIS before I PUBLISHED IT -- but she's had a DAY -- and has not yet READ IT.


Benjamin R. David BEAT HER when he first ran for District Attorney fifteen or so years ago -- and Jen claimed he would DISCOVER that SHE ACTUALLY WON !!! -- and SHE DID -- with MY HELP -- HA!!!



Jennifer Harjo from Wilma magazine's Profile of her.

Jennifer Harjo

You sent

Well, Jennifer Harjo -- Facebook just suggested I FRIEND YOU!!! But I think it BEST that I not -- since I'm working as hard as POSSIBLE to put your and my NEMESIS, D.A. Benjamin R. David, into PRISON -- LOL!!! Looks like you have a BOYFRIEND -- wish I could find one!!! And LOOK what I did with Facebook's suggestion that I friend the father of Hilary Ann Russell/Pritchard, my Whale's Tale partner who worked with my MOTHER to kick me out and force me to take Lithium Carbonate!!! I've gotten NO RESPONSE, so far: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/07/facebook-tried-to-get-me-to-friend.html
Sent 1d ago
Doug Campbell -- Someone posted this on my Facebook of ME taking out D.A. Benjamin R. David several years ago. I think I will go ahead and do that LEGALLY!!!
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments







Like
Comment
Share

Like
Comment
Share








>>> AND SOME FINAL THINGS FOR TODAY:

Would someone get this White Supremacist who supports her Methodist Church's HUGE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING off local media ??? Pam Sander, Head of Wilmington Star News and over Editorial Content of the Republican Party-loving Gannett/USA TODAY group in the "Old South" are BOTH total TRAITORS to both the US Constitution and the ONE GOD!!! And WHO -- but a GREEDY CHRISTIAN BITCH -- would give a damn about Vanna White and The Wheel of Fortune ???

1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments


Man that was a long 6 years!
Allen and David
Friends for 6 years


THE TRUTH about DRUG TRAFFICKING David "Allen" Walker, Jr. and his DRUG MAFIA FRIENDS at his http://www.walkerworldnc.com/


Uh-oh!!! It looks like the WALKERS have allowed their BIG WEBSITE to EXPIRE!!!:















.

No comments:

Post a Comment