Saturday, June 17, 2023

Cleaning Up the REMAINS of My 72nd Birthday -- I've Emerged OLDER and WISER (I think)!!!:

 




>>>  Prez Biden VEEP HarrisSCOTUS, and BOTH Obamas have  ALREADY sent received receipts  -- but  Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, and Sheldon Whitehouse  TWICE BLOCKED IT as a "SECURITY RISK" -- LOL!!!






Scott




I got the FIRST TOMATO from my deck garden today!!! And NO BOOBS WERE EXPOSED!!!





HOW David Charles Terry of Durham, NC -- who is a Sewanee/University of the South grad -- and my former lover -- LOVED SHIRLEY Q. LIQUOR -- and the Confederacy!!! David was the FIRST PERSON who told me that Allan Gurganus is my 4th Kenan Cousin. David was GOOD FRIENDS with HYPER-WHITE SUPREMACIST Betty (Price) Kenan, now of Chapel Hill.


Allan's novel and TV series:





Based LOOSELY on my father's maternal Grandmother who really WAS the Oldest Confederate Widow in North Carolina when she died!!!


Diane Lane, Anne Bancroft, and Donald Sutherland ALL PLAYED MY DIRECT ANCESTORS!!!







>>> ALTHOUGH SPECTRUM --  THAT TRIED TO KILL ME WITH MAYOR "BILL" SAFFO AND CITY COUNCILMAN CHARLIE RIVENBARK :





 . . . had a HUGE UPGRADE to their Internet, TV, and phone services overnight, three nights ago -- the CIA is STILL HACKING ME CONSTANTLY -- mostly through Facebook .


STILL, spell-checker DOES NOT WORK anymore in Facebook, Blogger, or my AOL.com email. I still cannot email my next-door neighbor, Chad Wagner -- and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED to my communications with TOP WILMINGTON JOURNALIST BEN STEELMAN !!!:


All reactions:
16
5 comments
2 shares
Like
Comment
Share

5 comments

Most relevant



THIS IS A TEST of BEN STEELMAN -- if he is STILL associated with the CIA-controlled Wilmington Star News he will NOT REPORT on my story I sent him -- but if he LEFT THEM for REAL JOURNALISM -- he will BREAK MY STORY, finally, in Wilmington, NC PRESS !!!


>>> JUST NOW, THE CIA IMPOSED A WARNING ON MY ORIGINAL BLOG THAT THIS POSTING IS DANGEROUS TO READERS -- AND NO READERS WILL RISK BYPASSING THE CIA WARNING -- because THEY don't want to ALSO be constantly HARASSED by our  Christian CIA -- LOL!!!


Check it OUT!!!: https://www.blogger.com/post-interstitial.g?blogspotURL=https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2023/06/rp-cleaning-up-remains-of-my-72nd.html



 
Shared with Public
Public

Of course MY MOTHER and my siblings worked with Patrick Lee Stansbury, Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, FOX NEWS, and Wilmington, North Carolina D.A. Benjamin R. David to MURDER ME -- not just to call me a FAGGOT !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/paul-mccartney-his-wife-nancy-shevell.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/thomas-s-kenan-iii-is-gold-donor-to.html


>>> OK!!!


I tried to pull a FAST ONE  -- by GUILTING MY BROTHER, Michael William Kenan, into sending me DECENT Birthday Money and then RE-JOINING my mother and sisters who send me $90.00 weekly -- with MIKE adding the balance to bring it weekly to $150.00.


Not only did he send me appropriate Birthday money -- but for the FIRST TIME EVER, Mike added all kinds of CELEBRATORY little icons to the VENMO announcement -- so I BET THAT MEANS he has AGREED TO THAT -- and even if he HASN'T it is now OUT IN THE OPEN.


AND one Lesson of my 72nd Birthday, is that I CANNOT CONTROL MY FAMILY, so I will NOT BE UPSET if he does NOT DO THIS.


Let me get this OUT to ALL of my Contacts -- SCOTUS, Biden, the Obamas, and MANY TOP DEMS in Congress -- plus ALL PRESS in Wilmington, NC and my NATIONAL PRESS PARTNERS -- before the CIA SHUTS DOWN my  MAIN BLOG , too -- LOL!!!


>>> THIS JUST IN!!!:


Your post titled "RP: Cleaning Up the REMAINS of My 72nd Birthday -- I've Emerged OLDER and WISER (I think)!!!:" has been reinstated







.

No comments:

Post a Comment