Thursday, June 15, 2023

I am NOW 2/5ths the Way to FULL STIGMATA!!! -- My Mother's FORCED Lithium Carbonate for 31 Years Has Today OPENED a SECOND "DIABETIC ULCER" -- THIS TIME on the OUTSIDE of My Big Toe on My LEFT FOOT!!! If THAT ONE GOES, I CANNOT WALK without My FEET Being Amputated -- Mercy ME!!! (I've ALREADY gotten GOD'S REVENGE) -- HA!!!

 


Meme supplied by TRUMP-SUPPORTING WECT-TV6 -- who told me in 2015 -- right after I returned to Wilmington, NC that ALL PRESS in the Lower Cape Fear had MET and AGREED that  NO ONE would ever publish A THING I Claim or can Prove in Court  -- until ANOTHER CHRISTIAN MEDIA SOURCE has Reported it first -- LOL!!!



>>> For EVERYONE WORLDWIDE !!! I'm SICK of  small NATIONAL AUDIENCES  -- LOL!!!:


President Biden,


I DUG UP one of your TOP FAKE ROMAN CATHOLIC SERVANT-DEMONS -- Michael Quinn Murphy -- with a name like THAT, MQ Murphy CAN'T be a PROTESTANT -- LOL!!!


And GOD KNOWS -- he needs a REALLY GOOD BLOW JOB !!! I doubt he's EVER experienced anything but MISSIONARY SEX -- he's so RIDDLED with CATHOLIC GUILT .


Read THIS, to see WHY he DESERVES IT -- he'll be YOUR CELL-MATE soon. 


I get Jill Biden, who was EDUCATED by the same Catholic Clergy I knew growing up in West Chester, PA -- too bad YOU never respected Jill -- or AMERICAN CITIZENS:




Scott



My Spiritual/Patriot Partner -- Microsoft Computing -- sent me THIS today -- to remind me how EVIL my Trump-supporting First Cousin Marybeth Lernihan and her Husband Greg Lernihan and ALL OF THEIR FAKE ROMAN CATHOLIC children are -- HA!!!


As I recall, at the 2009 Meyer Family NAZI HATE FESTIVAL -- everyone ganged up on ME -- instead of my First Cousin George Meyer -- a LiFE-LONG HOMO -- enslaved to Susan Grant:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/in-fairness-to-my-first-cousin-marybeth.html


My Cardiologist and my Foot Doctor are SHOCKED at what D.A. Benjamin R. David, President Barack Obama, BRETT MCGURK, and Rahm Emanuel (both especially), Donald Trump and Joe BIDEN have EQUALLY done to MURDER ME -- but they cannot!!!


Microsoft Computing -- BESIDES being the AMERICAN HOME of my dear friend Imran Anwar:




https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/imran-anwar-has-been-proven-correct.html


https://www.imran.com/


ALSO, inexplicitly sent me the FOLLOWING -- a HUGE ERROR by the ONLY MALE or FEMALE HUMAN  I ever FULLY TRUSTED in Cape May, New Jersey -- but WHO IS IT???:

May be an image of 2 people and text
All reactions:
177
43 comments
39 shares
Like
Comment
Share

 
May be a black-and-white image of 1 person
"Nothing is more tiring and back-breaking than anger and stupidity. The relentless bitterness over what has or has not been done to us or for us. There is no ha…
See more
All reactions:
12
3 comments
1 share
Like
Share

Comments

  • Ted Kingston
    The other side of that argument is in The Ghost of Tom Joad. Both points of view are valid, but in this day and age, I don't know which is the path to follow. I'm probably more on the Tom Joad side.
  • SK Foto
    What if I’m angry and stupid? Or stupid angry? Will all the flowers I planted die?
    • MQ Murphy
      SK - I could understand you being angry, certainly not stupid. Water them flowers. ðŸ˜‰


1. Follies of God  by James Grissom is a TOTAL FAKE!!!


2. YEARS ago, I did DEEP RESEARCH and discovered that it was IMPOSSIBLE for Grissom to have EVER met with Tennessee -- given that he CLAIMED they had met early in the day, the day after ASH WEDNESDAY (or even the day after THAT -- all the time we spent in New Orleans)!!!


And when CIA AGENT Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., bought me a FULL ACCESS PASS and flew me to New Orleans FIRST CLASS and put me up in a FINE HOTEL (NOT the Monteleone -- HQ of the Festival: https://hotelmonteleone.com/), I flew a DAY EARLY to confront James Grissom over his ABJECT LIES!!!


First of all, while EVERYTHING in Grissom's book AGREES with the GIST of what Tennessee believed or would say, the VOICE is as FAR from Tennesseee Williams's voice as Donald Trump's is from DEM. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse's!!!


And AFTER a FULL NIGHT of MSNBC'S TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC TALKING HEADS EXCORIATING DONALD TRUMP -- NAZI BITCH Stephanie Ruhle reverted to standard Rev. Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton and OBESE CHRISTIAN Symone -- the SCREAMER in Bed -- Sanders -- BULL SHIT!!!


We MUST TAKE DOWN CIA/MSNBC TOTALLY -- if we hope to ever experience LIBERTY, JUSTICE, & OPPORTUNITY for ALL!!!


https://www.facebook.com/Quinntunes/about


 
Shared with Public
Public

Like
Comment
Share

THIS was ALWAYS the FAKE HETEROSEXUAL MQ MURPHY -- compare him to his INSPIRATION, TOTALLY STRAIGHT Lyle Pearce Lovett  who was MARRIED to GORGEOUS JULIA ROBERTS -- and ALL Michael Quinn Murphy got was the EQUALLY GORGEOUS Georgia Grisson -- HEAD of the PRETENTIOUS Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts (MAC), in the CENTER of Cape May --  housed in the EMLEN PHYSICK ESTATE MANSION by the LEGACY of Dr. Physick -- his THUNDERBOLTS -- that caused such an EXPLOSION of SHIT OUT OF ONE'S ASS, that the general category for STRONG ENEMAS and SIMILAR have since been called "Physicks".








At least in the GAY MOVIEhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Opposite_of_Sex, Lyle got the ONLY STRAIGHT WOMAN worth a DAMN !!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment