Friday, June 16, 2023

Happy 72nd Birthday to ME!!! I MADE a TOP GOAL of Living LONGER than My Old Employer, Tennessee Williams -- Murdered by the Episcopal Church, Russian National Maria St. Just -- nee Britneva -- and CIA Agent John Eastman, Frank Hawkins Kenan, and His Brother James Graham Kenan -- Eastman ALSO Murdered John Lennon for the Christian CIA:

 




>>>  Dear V.P. Harris SCOTUSthe Obamas -- and  TONS OF OTHERS !!!:


President Biden ALREADY sent his Received Receipt for this -- as did Ali Velshi/MSNBC, CNN, HuffPost, the NY TIMES, the News & Observer, etc.:


Dear President Biden,


In addition to all of THIS -- which is substantial -- the PALACE of the Great-Grandmother of CIA Agent and Drug-Trafficker Stan Winborne IV, with Barack Obama, Hillary & Bill Clinton -- and Coast Guard Commander Susan Polizzotto of New Hanover or Pender County -- and I suppose Hunter Biden as well -- had a HUGE FIRE contained within its WALLS (mostly -- flames could be seen indoors), the current owner, who just finished a MULTI-MILLION-DOLLAR renovation, has the DOUGH to BEGIN ALL OVER AGAIN -- and AS SWIFTLY AS POSSIBLE!!!




I bet YOU and Jill don't have THAT KIND OF MONEY  -- no matter HOW corrupt the Biden Family is!!!:






Scott



There has to be ‘honest accounting’  of US past and present within Republican Party , Obama says


By Chandelis Duster, CNN  Published 5:11 AM EDT, Thu June 15, 2023


https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/axe-files-barack-obama/index.html


NO ONE knows better than David Axelrod that Barack and Michelle Obama's marriage was an "arrangement of convenience" -- Obama's long-time lover Reggie Love became Obama's Lover and Valet in the White House -- LOL!!!


And INDIRECTLY, David Axelrod has ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS to him. I JUST KNEW he had to be a GOOD JEW beneath all the LIES HE SPREAD to cover-up Obama's GAY LIFESTYLE -- both BEFORE and WHILE IN the WHITE HOUSE!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/05/i-write-david-axelrod-cnns-senior.html







>>> I LOVE this RESTAURANT REVIEW I just left for them on FACEBOOK -- which STILL supports all the 
 Christian Drug Mafia  in the  Lower Cape Fear !!!:

I had an appointement with my foot doctor, yesterday -- NEXT-DOOR to your Monkey Junction location -- and stopped in because I've read all the EXCELLENT reviews of your food and service!!! I spoke with the Hostess and she gave me a menu to take home. I asked Dr. Noah if he ever eats next-door, and HE said he cooks at least as good food from scratch and would NEVER PAY your prices meant for Drug-Traffickers like Mayor Saffo, D.A Benjamin R. David, and TOO MANY Christian Ministers of the Lower Cape Fear -- who don't CARE about PRICES -- they make so much DRUG PROFITS!!! But, I'd STILL LIKE TO TRY YOU -- although for NOW, my ENTIRE FAMILY -- most supporting Progessives, but my "Swastika Mom" -- LOVING TRUMP to his DAY OF DEATH -- have eaten at Shuckin' Shack, downtown:




-- the last four times they visited. See my latest Blog Posting that even SCOUTUS, BIDEN, and TOP PROSECUTORS and the US Justice Department -- as well as my personal friend NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- have seen: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../i-am-now...
At Cape Fear Seafood Company - we've got something on the menu to make everyone happy! Bring the whole family and enjoy a fresh meal & refreshing cocktails. We'…
See more
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/i-am-now-25ths-way-to-full-stigmata-my.html






While I have not been blogging as frequently the last few weeks, I've been talking "non-stop" with my Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, and JOKING about how SMART it was that I was NOT ALLOWED to attend my mother's 100th Birthday Party DELAYED three months from January 6 of this year.


Late this morning, I TEASED MOM because my USUALLY LYING brother Mike -- last we spoke several days ago -- told me not only that his son Connor is now a HOUSE-HUSBAND -- while his OBGYN wife works at her practice -- which means that Connor Michael Kenan can now HAVE SEX with his buddy he spent six months with exploring S.E. Asia (he ALSO lives in Denver, now) -- here they are in a Tunnel of Love:



And here is Connor in his FAMOUS "GAY DARTH VADER" drag!!!




So, I teased Mom GENTLY, because Mike told me that Mom DOES USE HER IPAD and HER EMAIL -- and IN FACT, Connor gave her an electronic picture frame that he -- from Denver, Colorado -- UPDATES with new photos of him, his wife, Kat (no one will tell me her LAST NAME!!!), and BUDDHA-BABY James John "Jack" Michael Kenan -- and does that through the wifi internet service of her NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOR (who allows it)


Mom got SO FLUSTERED -- claiming she sometimes touches buttons without realizing it on her LAND-LINE PHONE!!!




BUT, I told Mom that I REALLY APPRECIATED that she and Jane had given me SO MUCH BIRTHDAY MONEY when they were here a week or so ago, and not to ACCIDENTALLY think they DIDN'T and send me more TODAY (they are now SO FORGETFUL that Mike and I are actually MORE AFRAID of JANE'S LOSS OF MEMORY than Mom's -- LOL!!!)!!!


BECAUSE Mike told me multiple times that he ONLY sends me money when Mom DEMANDS THAT HE DOES -- and because even though he has FAR MORE WEALTH and INCOME than my mother and BOTH OF MY SISTERS, COMBINED, he throws me $150.00 - $300.00 on RARE OCCASSIONS and tries to tell me he should get CREDIT for giving me the MOST -- HA!!!



Julia D. Triggs, MD


Of COURSE I reminded Mom today that my shrink Julia D. Triggs, MD after speaking with Mike at length, said she had caught Mike in SEVERAL LIES and that I should NEVER, EVER trust him!!!


So, I told Mom how Mike could MAKE IT UP -- not only to ME -- but to Jane and Julie, whom he has ALSO BEEN RIPPING OFF with his lies!!! 


And NOW, after dawn today, I will hear something from Mike and learn if he has COME TO HIS SENSES -- or if I need to PROSECUTE HIM, get TONS of his money (he should consult with his wife Gail as well, since it is HER MONEY TOO), and put him into PRISON for AT LEAST TEN YEARS!!!


Perhaps he could BUNK WITH Donald Trump -- and if NOT -- with WORSE TRAITOR JOE BIDEN -- now that all the  PIDGEONS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST  -- on CNN and HUFFPOST, NEW YORK TIMES, etc. -- but NOT ON CIA/CHRISTIAN MSNBC !!!







Mike could then READ Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf  -- which he ALREADY LIVES BY!!!





From the LAST TIME I visited Mike and his family in Berwyn, Pennsylvania -- and we ALL HAD A TON OF FUN, together!!!


My nephew Maxwell Andrew Kenan, sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, me and then Mike -- with my niece Taylor Ann Kenan sitting in front with her Birthday presents -- December 2009.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment