Saturday, June 24, 2023

My FEUD with "Catholic Vote" and "Catholics for Catholics" was FAR LARGER than I had REALIZED -- LOL!!! But MOST Hackers are Leaving My Computer ALONE, Today -- Praise JESUS!!!

 




>>>  AT LEAST BIDEN, HARRIS, SCOTUS, THE OBAMAS, AND ALL TOP DEMOCRATS  SENT ME FULL RECEIVED RECEIPTS!!!


Dear VEEP HARRIS and ALL OTHERS:


Joe Biden sent HIS received receipt for this:


Dear President Biden,


TOO MUCH!!! LOOK at this!!! HACKERS let me control my BLOGGING, but when I emailed this to my over 600 Political Contacts, NOT A SINGLE additional hit was registered while I sent out to all eight groups.


USUALLY, I'd have gotten 30 to 40 hits during that time -- and Ali Velshi/MSNBC, the NYTimes, CNN, HuffPost and OTHERS who send Received Receipts -- sent NONE!!!


So, your CIA DIRECTOR, William J. Burns, is a TOTAL NAZI -- just like Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, and YOUR TOTAL BOSS, Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill (EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Vladimir Putin, etc.).


I GUESS I will send this out AGAIN to all my REGULAR email recipients -- after getting RECEIVED RECEIPTS from YOU, VEEP Harris, SCOTUS, the Obamas, and all of the TOP DEMOCRATS in Congress:




Scott




>>> THE REASONS I SAY MY FEUD WAS  MUCH BIGGER :


1. Until AFTER I had completed my back-and-forth with Catholic Vote's idiots, I had not realized they are the LARGEST LAY CATHOLIC POLITICAL GROUP in the USA -- and NOT ENDORSED by the Pope or any Bishops, etc.


2. Since then, I have continued to comment on their threads -- but NO ONE RESPONDS!!! However, on one where they asked Members if they preferred "Pussy-Squeezing" Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis for President, ALL LOVED TRUMP BEST and said he is "closest to Jesus", BUT about a third said independents and even many Conservative Christians will no longer vote for Trump, so they now opt to vote for DeSantis -- who is actually a NOMINAL Roman Catholic.


So, on THAT THREAD I published THIS to illustrate TRUMP CHRISTIANS:




And then, Catholic Vote
DELETED THAT WHOLE THREAD -- despite many hundreds of their supporters having enthusiastically declared that BOTH are close to Jesus.


And speaking of Ron DeSantis -- and ALL OTHER CHRISTIANS, Catholic or Protestant -- the New Testament DEMANDS that Christians belong to a Congregation and Tithe 10% of their income.


This excellent article -- from a JESUIT (Catholic) PUBLICATION points out the QUIRKINESS of DeSantis's Catholicism. He and his wife married in DISNEY WORLD -- that he now is TOTALLY FIGHTING WITH -- and he RARELY admits to being a Roman Catholic!!!


https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2023/05/23/desantis-catholic-presidential-race-republican-245350


So, I also posted THIS today -- and have gotten NO REACTION!!!:

 
Thank you to everyone who spoke out and supported our campaign against the Los Angeles Dodgers and the profane #SistersofPerpetualIndulgence. We won't stop fighting anti-Catholic bigotry 🙏
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'CathdlicVote "I'M INCREDIBLY PROUD THAT so MANY CATHOLICS TOOK SUCH A POWERFUL STAND AGAINST THE DODGERS' ANTI-CATHOLIC BIGOTRY." BRIAN BURCH, PRESIDENT OF CATHOLICVOTE'

All reactions:
312
29 comments
14 shares
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Most relevant

 
"[Catholic Democrats'] silence in the face of rampant violence nationwide signals something deeper, and far more worrisome, about the place of Catholic candidates inside the Democratic Party." - CatholicVote President Brian Burch

Read the article here 👇

No photo description available.

All reactions:
778


TODAY, I called my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, formerly America's TOP NAZI, and she and my sister Jane were making goetta.


Goetta is a GERMAN substance that LOOKS much like Philadelphia's Scrapple -- but has a TOTALLY DIFFERENT TASTE!!! It was made by the Mom & Pop butchers in S.E. Indiana and Cincinnati -- but we could not buy it in Louisville, KY when we moved there in 1957. Mom visited MANY BUTCHERS and got their recipes -- and then adapted her OWN which is SUPER!!!


NOW, it is available in SUPERMARKETS in that part of the country: 


https://goetta.com/


Mom and Jane were making it for Jane to bring me some when she visits in a few days -- and while HERE, Jane and I will make lots of my KILLER POTATO SALAD as well as my EGGPLANT LASAGNE -- I brush the eggplant slices with Olive Oil and grill them -- and use my recipe for Marinara Sauce that I learned to make from an ITALIAN COUNTESS -- while working for Tennessee Williams. The recipe is in this Chapter:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-20-two-movies-and-haircut.html


You see, even though I now have a SECOND DIABETIC ULCER on my OTHER FOOT and in a MUCH MORE DANGEROUS PLACE -- despite not having Diabetes, and the ONLY reason I have it is that Mom FORCED ME with Law Enforcement of the NAZI KIND -- both Dems and Repubs -- to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of Bipolar I (to shut me up -- she developed Project MK ULTRA for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church right after she was given Dr. Josef Mengele's notes on NAZI MIND CONTROL right after Germany surrendered).


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/i-am-now-25ths-way-to-full-stigmata-my.html


Anyway, Mom and I now get along FAMOUSLY and she no longer seeks to SHUT ME UP about our PAST!!! However, it is NO FUN that BOTH Diabetic Ulcers developed in the LAST YEAR -- and I haven't taken Lithium Carbonate since EARLY 2009!!! No TELLING what I might develop NEXT.


Here is what I sent CNN about Mom's murdering her BROTHER Robert John Meyer, DDS of South Bend, Indiana -- because he allowed his daughter Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman, and later Larsen to marry the JEW, Kim Opperman -- and THEN Uncle Bob came out as GAY!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html


But I OPENED the conversation telling Mom I have been HIT BY TROUBLEMAKERS of ALL KINDS and from ALL SIDES, and she was so BUSY I had no time to tell her of all the HACKING of my computer and my TELLING OFF America's TOP LAY-CATHOLIC POLITICAL ORG -- but ONLY that a SQUIRREL had STOLEN my SMALLEST, GREEN TOMATO, carried it across my deck, and ATE about 1/4 of it -- leaving it on my CHAIR WHERE I SIT on the deck!!!




https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/this-evening-christian-cia-is-so-angry.html



US MEDIA is still controlled by the Christian CIA -- that is why BLOGGERS LIKE ME are SO IMPORTANT to let people KNOW THE TRUTH!!!




And SO IS MY BUDDY Imran Anwar -- FATHER of the Pakistani Internet and Modern Banking in his native country -- and now a US Citizen who INVENTED "Cloud Computing" for Microsoft Corporation:













.

No comments:

Post a Comment