Monday, June 19, 2023

NC House Speaker Tim Moore Sued for "Alienation of Affection" -- Brunswick County D.A. Jon David PAID OFF His Accuser, a Few Years Ago. Is D.A. Jon David RICHER from Running Kenan Family Drugs than is the HOUSE SPEAKER??? Both are Republicans!!! / MORE:

 


NC House Speaker  sued for alienation of affection


A former Apex Town Council member claims North Carolina House Speaker Tim Moore had an affair with his wife, resulting in the "destruction" of his marriage.


Posted 4:12 a.m. Today — Updated 1:30 p.m. Today


https://www.wral.com/amp/20917250/


>>> ALRIGHT --  ALL Patriots  -- and  TRAITORS who possess a Sense of Humor.  Biden got this, and now, so have  YOU !!!:


President Biden,


Do I leave ANYTHING UNSAID??? 


All is presented so we can ALL LAUGH AT OURSELVES -- THEN, we'll LOCK UP (after fair trials), all of the  FEARFUL, SELF-SERVING, GREEDY PEOPLE  -- most of them  CHRISTIANS , of course. The  Founding Fathers of our Country  WARNED US about the  EVIL of Christians !!!







ENJOY!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/nc-house-speaker-tim-moore-sued-for.html


Scott




D.A. Jon David with his wife and dog at the time he was sued.









I just had to take a SWIPE at Paul McCartney!!! That A-HOLE and his wife, Nancy ShevellSTILL run drugs with my Kenan Family and others:






My Friend’s Husband Offered Me $500 For A Blowjob

Should I have been offended that he offered other friends more?

https://medium.com/@authorabigailstorm/my-friends-husband-offered-me-500-for-a-blowjob-833b379c818d



He MEANS her friend's HUSBAND!!!




>>> TODAY BOTH HUFFPOST  AND  FOX NEWS  POSTED THE  HOTTEST BEEFCAKE  I'VE SEEN IN YEARS!!!


I cannot imagine how ANY MAN or WOMAN would not lust for BOTH:








>>> THE STRANGEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME, TODAY :


On June 2, I had an appointment with Brooke N. Gerace, ACNP, in my Cardiologist's, David Weaver's, office. We discussed my Heart Meds and how I was doing, and decided not to change anything. Therefore, I NEVER looked at the print-out Summary.


This weekend, I noticed it said to HALT TAKING Lipitor -- so either I had gone crazy or there was an error. Today, I discovered that someone ELSE who had "pre-interviewed me" -- had made that mistake. FORTUNATELY, I noticed it BEFORE my prescription ran out and there was no refill. And it is now all straightened out in my Records.


But Readers ALL KNOW that my new eye-glasses came back from Lens Crafters with SOMEONE ELSE'S prescription, and had to be sent BACK to the Lab, but now they are GREAT!!!


At the SAME TIME, I got a haircut at GREAT CLIPS and the guy who cut my hair was SO HIGH ON METH that we agreed for him to use my usual directions saved in their computer -- but then he gave me a RADICALLY DIFFERENT CUT, that mimicked his OWN -- with a big ploof of hair on top MOUSSED UP stiff and HIGH!!!


And the sides and back of my head were nearly SHAVED. I didn't complain -- I have a SENSE OF HUMOR and it would grow out soon enough -- and HE would SOON BE FIRED, if he did that to anyone else.


But ALSO at that time, a MANAGER of Lidl Supermarket near me TRUMPED UP and HAD a HUGE DRAMA with me -- because I was EMPATHETIC to three female JEWS -- and they MISUNDERSTOOD -- perhaps someone else had harassed them earlier. I had NEVER BEFORE seen JEWS wearing HUGE POSITIVE JEWISH MESSAGES on T-shirts out in PUBLIC in Wilmington -- a SUPER-WHITE-SUPREMACY CITY.


Well, I contacted their US HQ, and they promised to INVESTIGATE and see if the manager's INSANE TRESPASSING ME with my not being allowed back for 24 MONTHS was APPROPRIATE -- and then they NEVER told me their decision -- despite my writing several days later and asking again.


Does ANYONE ELSE see a RICO CASE would be EASY TO PROVE -- and I have TONS OF OTHER EVIDENCE of Lower Cape Fear Politicians, Prosecutors, and Courts SCREWING ME, TOO!!!


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act


GOOGLE REFUSES to help me find that posting -- but I just found it "MANUALLY":


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/04/my-local-lidl-supermarket-just-kicked.html


And I'll write their GERMAN HQ -- to ask THEM -- since in GERMANY, ANY Anti-Semitism or display of Swastikas or OTHER HITLER-ASSOCIATED symbols or speech has HUGE PENALTIES -- so maybe I should copy the GERMAN GOVERNMENT, no???


My mother and sister are PLOTTING for Jane to visit for a day and we can make TONS of my Potato Salad and Egglant Parmesan (using GRILLED eggplant, not breaded and fried). BOTH are EXCELLENT and I can tell you I make my own Marinara Sauce, using the recipe I learned from an Italian Countess -- while working for Tennessee Williams.


This is an amusing Chapter with that recipe -- but I now use canned Roma tomatoes (broken up), with all of the included juice -- and add a STRONG SMIDGE  of red-pepper flakes for a kick:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-20-two-movies-and-haircut.html









.

No comments:

Post a Comment