Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Top NYC Lawyer Jillian D. Hopman is NOW the Chair of New Hanover County, NC DEMOCRATS -- Yee-HAW!!! -- So, I WRITE HER!!! / Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., Did NOT Molest My Tropical Hibiscus -- Wait until You See WHO DID -- LOL!!! / MORE:

 








>>>  Dear V.P. Harris , Obamas, SCOTUS --and  EVERYONE ELSE :


Joe Biden sent his TRUE Received Receipt -- now YOU!!!:


Dear President Biden,


This is to inform you that Chris Christie could EASILY BEAT YOUR ASS!!! If today were Election Day 2024 and the two of you were your Party's Candidates -- I would GLADLY (thanking even JESUS!!!), vote for him.


I co-founded Mafia-controlled https://whalestalecapemay.com/ in 1974 and got OUT in 1978 -- suspiciously. And if a REPUB wins TWO TERMS in ULTRA-DEM New Jersey -- years later, of course -- I KNOW he is worth LISTENING TO!!!


Here's my LATEST, sent first to our NEW NHC County, NC Dem CHAIR -- a FABULOUS Entertainment, Immigration, and "general purpose" New York City Lawyer, Jillian D. Hopman (NOT of New Jersey):




Scott


That time I met Ru-Paul in the Pharr Library Disco in 1983 or 84 -- and ALSO many OTHER TOP DRAG QUEENS over the years:




ANOTHER interesting person I met at the Pharr Library -- and had an AFFAIR with -- was the THEN Mexican Consul to Atlanta -- who LATER ROSE to be the MOST DECORATED PERSON in Mexico's FOREIGN SERVICE -- and his last stationing was in Dallas, Texas -- where I wrote him a few years ago:







My Tropical Hibiscus -- was this close to the deck lattice -- and yesterday, I caught TWO SQUIRRELS holding the lattice with their back feet, and with their front ones STRIPPED all leaves, blossoms and buds -- and then ATE THE STEMS like they were LICORICE STICKS -- LOL!!!


So CUTE -- but I still wanted to KILL THEM!!!


And this morning, John Gray Hunter returned to his apartment upstairs and HE, TOO, was FURIOUS and CUSSING UP A STORM  -- about his bird-feeder that squirrels had DESTROYED!!! Gray said he'd spent $35.00 on that feeder about a half-year ago -- so this could NOT HAPPEN (it unscrewed from the acrobatic squirrels trying to get the seed), but I calmed Gray down, he got a pair of pliers to get it EXTRA-TIGHT, reassembled the pieces from on the ground, and then refilled it.


STILL, what "Rob" McKinney has continued to do to make this apartment building a TOTAL DRUG MAFIA HAVEN cannot stand:



Like
Comment
Share








Veteran Wilmington drag queen  on being trans, kids at shows, and 'idiotic' legislation


By John Staton, Wilmington StarNews,


https://local.newsbreak.com/wilmington-nc/3048139352601-veteran-wilmington-drag-queen-on-being-trans-kids-at-shows-and-idiotic-legislation?












Last night I watched the film Religulous -- and was PLEASED to see that the Roman Catholic Clergy who were interviewed were the  ONLY REASONABLE and LOVING Christian Clergy in it!!! And THIS was made when NAZI-POPE Benedict was at the TOP. His successor, Francis would likely please Bill Maher even MORE:




But BEST was when a group of Christian Clergy made ABSOLUTE FUN of an IDIOTIC FUNDAMENTALIST PREACHER who had NOT BEEN TO SCHOOL, but at age 12 was declared a TOP PREACHER and was SPEWING LIES -- and claimed they were from the Bible!!!


And you KNOW that MSNBC is the  MOST DEVIL-CORRUPTED NETWORK, because their JEWS and CHRISTIANS worship Donald Trump's TOP FRENEMY -- who screws women more than JFK, LBJ, Martin Luther King, Jr., Sen. Raphael Warnock, etc. 


As long as "Rev." Al "Booty-Call" Sharpton and his FEMALE MIRROR, Symone Sanders still have shows, NO ONE should TRUST THEM -- except for MSNBC's MUSLIM TALKING HEADS!!!







Jillian D. Hopman - Senior Attorney at Law 







Jill Hopman, Chair of the Democratic Party of New Hanover County


jhopman@hopmanlaw.com, hopman21@gmail.com

Cc: MANY Press and Law Enforcement in North Carolina and the USA + countychair@newhanovergop.org


June 6, 2023


Dear Ms. Hopman,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I bill myself as the "Anti-Kenan". As I'm sure you and nearly everyone else is aware of by NOW -- ALL PRESS continue to report that President Biden, Senators Manchin and Sinema now get the MOST MONEY from my relatives' EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, and American Petroleum Institute -- WHY Biden CONTINUES to GUT Environmental Laws secretly -- even AFTER he got his "Debt Ceiling Crisis" resolved!!!


You should know also that the CIA, Vladimir Putin, or quite possibly either Kenan Advantage Group or Patrick Lee Stansbury (my former boss), have CORRUPTED my computer so BADLY -- that Spell-Check -- again -- does not work in either Google/Blogger or AOL.com email -- and they BLOCKED all of the many tricks I know how to drop images into my blog tonight -- but I figured out a NEW WAY that is the EASIEST YET -- HA!!!




You can READ UP on all of that, here: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/mormons-are-more-moronic-than-evan.html


I don't have time tonight to write YOU in lots of detail -- I just wanted to make contact now and offer you my FULL RESOURCES in helping to CLEAN UP the Democratic Party here in New Hanover County. I can PROVE IN COURT how Mayor "Bill" Saffo, City Council with NO EXCEPTIONS, and the County Commissioners -- except Rob Zapple -- are all FINANCED by DARK MONEY from the Republican Party.


My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias with both Wilmington Churches and Atlanta Churches plus Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- whom I knew WELL about 1991.


I was a GOOD FRIEND of former NHC Democratic Chair Elizabeth Redenbaugh, who won the 2011 Kennedy Profile in Courage Award, but she was CHASED OUT by totally CORRUPTED Dems that served in the other positions.


I, TOO, was a GOOD FRIEND of many Kennedys -- all of JFK's sisters, their husbands, but MOSTLY, Jackie Kennedy Onassis -- and I promised her as well as my TOP MILITARY ALLY, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', that I would one day GET JACK & JACKIE KENNEDY's REVENGE!!!


Ms. Redenbaugh is still around and easy to contact for a reference -- or I could send you Gen. Honore's and Patricia Sinatra's cell-phone numbers. Pat Sinatra sat me down for THREE HOURS on the banks of the Cape Fear River, downtown, and told me how SHE negotiated the deal to sell my Kenan Family's NationsBank control of Frank Sinatra's BankAmerica -- thus today's Bank of America.



Elizabeth Redenbaugh accepting her Award from Caroline Kennedy


I have ALSO gotten my EMAIL CORRESPONDENT POPE FRANCIS to call off his DOGS -- after the Knights of Columbus and others marched through Wilmington under Sheriff Ed McMahon's COMMAND wearing TRUMP-WEAR, the Cross of Jesus, Confederate Flags, and NAZI Emblems -- calling Blacks "Niggers" and promising to soon MURDER THEM!!! A sudden cloudburst broke and scattered everyone before VIOLENCE broke out.





There are THREE NAZI TRAITORS who are ALSO POWERFUL in the County that you need to be CONCERNED ABOUT -- Kevin Maurer, his bosom buddy Benjamin Schachtman -- an Ashkenazi JEW gone so bad he JOINED THE NAZI PARTY and WHQR Public Radio HIRED HIM to censor their NEWS -- I see he actually INTERVIEWED YOU!!!:


https://www.whqr.org/show/the-newsroom/2023-05-12/three-new-faces-in-new-hanover-county-politics


And here is INFO on DRUG-TRAFFICKING Sonya Bennetone Patrick -- the ONLY Dem in County Leadership whose FAMILY threatened to MURDER ME -- and they only live a few blocks from me:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-bennetone-family-tries-to-scare.html


So, for NOW -- A WORD TO THE WISE IS SUFFICIENT!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment