Thursday, June 8, 2023

HIDEOUS Meal at Jason's Deli in Wilmington, NC Today -- While I COMPLAIN to Their CORPORATE MANAGEMENT in EXXON-MOBIL Stronghold Beaumont, Texas, DONALD TRUMP was SERVED with CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS -- HA!!!

 




>>> For GREG LERNIHAN and his ENTIRE "Family" :


GOD WON, and YOU FAKE CATHOLICS will soon be in PRISON -- or if NOT -- in HELL -- HA!!!


TOTAL BAPTIST NAZI Hakeem Jeffries has BLOCKED THIS three times now -- and Prez Biden and VEEP Harris have NOT SENT their 2nd Receipts -- but sent their FIRST ONES -- proving their OFFICES GOT IT -- but the Christian CIA REFUSED to let them READ IT!!!:


For my FAVE President and my FAVE First Lady (the Obamas) -- not including JFK and Jackie Kennedy Onassis:


Dear EVERYONE -- whether a Citizen of the USA -- or NOT!!!:


I don't have TIME to fart around tonight in getting this out to ALL -- Prez Biden ALREADY sent HIS Received Receipt -- will YOU send me YOURS???:


Dear President Biden,


I have WRAPPED UP giving the evidence of Donald Trump's and YOUR High Crimes and Misdemeanors -- so that YOU don't have to CONFESS PUBLICLY to the American Public -- especially the DEMOCRATS -- but NOT the Republicans that you actually work for.


MERCY!!! I can be a MEANIE when doing GOD'S BUSINESS of FULLY SUPPORTING Representative Democracy in JESUS'S NAME -- HALLELUJAH!!!








Only YOU have not proven you will CHARGE, TRY, and CONVICT Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives -- LOL!!! Maybe you WILL be convicted and hung by MIKE PENCE'S NOOSE!!!


I meant that as a REAL THREAT -- but NOT carried out by ME -- but by FELLOW DEMOCRATS -- HA!!!




L' CHAIM!!! 


Scott David Kenan







>>> My visit to your store in Wilmington, NC today was  BEYOND SHOCKING !!! -- this email was  INTERRUPTED by TRUMP'S INDICTMENT  -- Praise JESUS!!!


To:  customer.service@jasonsdeli.com, acsgdl@state.gov, My Story, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, watchdog@cnn.com, editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, feedback@hearst.com, matt.hollinshead@beaumontenterprise.com, mikekenan@comcast.net


Cc:  Scott Kenan, jkenan02@gmail.com, kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, Lisamarieludwig Info, bojones1951@gmail.com


For:

Troy Cormier, CEO

Ragan Edgerly, President

Blake Parker, Chief Innovation Officer


Jason's Deli


June 8, 2023


Dear Gentlemen:


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I am the ANTI-KENAN -- "Kenan" being defined in the Bible Dictionary as meaning either "The Sorrows" (depression), or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- and as you MUST KNOW, my Kenan Family has controlled what is now EXXON-MOBIL since Henry Flagler left his entire estate to Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington, NC and Kenansville, NC, and Palm Beach, FL, and many other places where she had mansions.


I am ALSO the last assistant (and 6' 11" tall -- "Texas Tall"???), to Tennessee Williams, who with his best friend "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer and later McNamara, first introduced me to Texas: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-22-in-pursuit-of-youth.html.


Kate was a DEVOUT Episcopalian and served HIGH in the Episcopal Cathedral in Houston (away from the GOD-HATING BUSHES, who were "LOW Episcopal", and worshipped elsewhere in Houston). I see your home of Beaumont, TX is the home of one of the GREATEST OIL FIELD DISCOVERIES and OIL RUSHES, and is OWNED by Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil today -- also qualifying as one of the MOST POLLUTED PLACES on Earth -- thanks to my DEVOUT EPISCOPALIAN KENAN FAMILY!!!


I'm sending a HEADS-UP to the Beaumont Enterprise  -- part of the HEARST CORPORATION, because my father, William Scott Kenan, growing up in Wilmington at the same time the wealthiest Kenans inherited Standard Oil and ruled Wilmington -- and LAUGHED at my father for being a POOR KENAN RELATIVE who usually did NOT have shoes to wear. 


When Wilmington D.A. Benjamin R. David with TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKER Lawyer David A. Nash also of First Presbyterian -- half a year before I became a Member there the second half of 2011, charged me FALSELY of LIBEL -- and Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson IV EXPLAINED how they ran any Blacks off for Jesus Christ their Savior, DEMOCRATIC JUDGE "The HANGING JUDGE" (who soon resigned and was replaced by this REPUBLICAN: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/evidence-against-judge-lindsey.html), CLAIMED she never heard of a KENAN without four or five TRUST FUNDS in his back pocket, had the Deputy search the Internet -- and he discovered I was IN FACT HOMELESS, and she HAD TO grant me a Public Defender.


I was repped by Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo (a GOOD REPUBLICAN and GOOD CATHOLIC), because I wouldn't stop blogging about THAT PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH with other "Christian" Churches -- and BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES -- running all the HARD-DRUGS here in Wilmington, making this the BIGGEST input-port of ADDICTIVE DRUGS in the entire USA -- mini-subs supply Sheriff Ed McMahon with Drugs, but MOST come in on small boats to the docks of Wilmington's WEALTHIEST Dems and Republicans -- but ALWAYS "Christians".


My parents, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- Mom had BLACKMAILED my bisexual father, William Scott Kenan, who died at sunrise on Easter Morning 2014 three days before his 96th birthday -- into converting to Roman Catholicism from TOTALLY LAPSED Southern Baptist or be IMPRISONED for LIFE for a GAY LOVER'S QUARREL with his roommate -- when IN FACT the CIA, or its predecessor, had SHOT Dad's lover in the HEAD!!!


Dad told me he rode the rails to San Francisco during the Depression, and became a TOP GIFT SELLER in a major Department Store in SFO -- and was PROUD that he sold William Randolph Hearst's BUYER alabaster bowls to be presents to Hearst's then ACTRESS LOVER -- at the moment I'm blanking on her name. And isn't the HEARST CASTLE a FAR BETTER and BIGGER "Fantasy Castle" than EITHER Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago, or Kenan-owned The Breakers, Palm Beach???


https://hearstcastle.org/


When Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- Sect. of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer -- my BEST FRIEND in Atlanta in early 2010, had to get me to Political Exile in Mexico because the CIA, Georgia Republican Party, and even WALMART, via Amy Fortenberry: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/03/strange-case-of-amy-fortenberry-who-led.html?m=0 and my parents and siblings were DETERMINED to help Patrick Lee Stansbury MURDER ME.


See also: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/m-m-gene-morgan-in-tux-apparently.html


And, Frank Sinatra's fave niece, Patricia Sinatra, told me how she sold control of Frank's BankAmerica to Kenan Controlled NationsBank -- and Bank of America was REBORN (it began in SFO as Bank of Italy!!!). But the Sinatras now HATE the Kenans for turning BoA into a FULLY NAZI BANK and partnered with Vladimir Putin.









Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives have told me since 1990, and as recently as two years ago, that the ONLY people they hate more than "Niggers" are JEWS!!!


As the Press all report, Biden gets more money from EXXON-MOBIL than they ever gave Trump!!! That is WHY the "Christian Democrats" joined ALL REPUBLICANS in doing their BEST to DESTROY Progressive Democrats' PROGRESS!!!


>>> AT THIS POINT Joy Reid of MSNBC reported that Trump has been CRIMINALLY INDICTED -- MY main goal since he RUINED my 64th Birthday when he rode down the escalator in Trump Tower and declared his CANDIDACY!!!






I just CONFIRMED THIS via both CNN and FOX NEWS!!!


So, let me get this out to my HUNDREDS of Political Contacts as quickly as I can complete this -- but must add one thing and tell you how HIDEOUSLY Bobby Cammuso is DESTROYING your store here in Wilmington, NC. I ate there today at about 3:15 PM -- they NEVER GAVE ME A RECEIPT -- after promising to do that, but with a generous but TOTALLY UN-EARNED TIP, my Bank shows I paid $16.78.


Your store showed competitor Bojangles' (a regional fried chicken fast-food chain), bag PROMINENTLY on a counter BEHIND THE REGISTER -- the SHOW-CASES were nearly EMPTY -- when normally they are FULL with BEAUTIFULLY-DISPLAYED FOODS and BEVERAGES there -- the lemon wedges for iced tea were literally ROTTEN and MUSHY, and only ONE long-term employee still worked there. 


The guy who asked me how my meal was (I warned him that I would write you), was so NEW he did NOT KNOW that the manager's name was Bobby Cammuso!!! And Bobby stood only 20 feet from us -- and DESPITE the store being all but EMPTY most of the time I was there, Bobby never spoke to me AT ALL. LOL!!!


I DID also visit Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s ranch a stone's throw from a Buc-ee's on the road from Houston to Laredo -- but he was out of town, so I've never met him.


I also met Nancy Busch, an Anheuser-Busch Heiress, in the Texas Welcome Stop on I-10 on the boardwalk over the wetlands -- she a TOP PERSONAL FRIEND of Betty (Price) Kenan, then still of Durham, NC -- who could not WAIT to tell everyone what TOTAL NAZIS Betty and her stepson Thomas S. Kenan III are -- LOL!!!


And at a more interior EXXON station fuel-refilling stop along I-10, I met a TOP SUPERVISOR of Dick Cheney's HALLIBURTON who told me EVERYONE at Halliburton knew that THEY had caused the FAILURE of the Oil Well in the Gulf that caused so much environmental damage -- WHY the CEO and all others of British Petroleum (once one of the Baby Standard Oils controlled by the KENANS), were so SHOCKED and DENIED IT -- but CNN and other American Press joined in spreading the CIA/NAZI/Christian LIES about that -- and when I discussed this with my TOP Military Ally (still), Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', by phone, he was SO DISGUSTED, he at first refused to believe it and we CUSSED EACH OTHER OUT at the TOP OF OUR LUNGS -- and simultaneously HUNG UP on each other.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/and-this-morning-proof-of-msnbc-being.html?m=0


The other thing -- which I might get to blogging about tomorrow -- is that my Mother's visit with Jane to me yesterday has MIRACULOUSLY HEALED MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY -- if NOT most of my Meyer-side cousins who were HUGE in Christianizing the US Air Force Academy and LOOK at the SUPER-CRIMES of my cousin-in-law Greg Lernihan:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/in-fairness-to-my-first-cousin-marybeth.html


JESUS -- and the OTHER PROPHETS -- were CORRECT:  GOD IS LOVE !!!


Scott David Kenan


This will be published on my blog on today's date -- and then I will watch the TV for FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment