Friday, June 23, 2023

THIS EVENING, the Christian CIA is SO ANGRY with Me -- I CANNOT Get Google/Blogger to ACCEPT IMAGES and It FREEZES SO BAD I Have to FORCE WINDOWS 10 OFF!!!


>>>  Dear VEEP Harris  and ALL OTHERS:


OF COURSE, Joe Biden has already SEEN THIS!!!:


Dear President Biden,


It occurs to me that in this time of UNPRECEDENTED CONFUSION in the USSR -- or "Russia", as they style it today -- Putin's people have NO TIME to hack ME!!! And China has NO BEEF with me -- ONLY Thomas S. Kenan III and his Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO (+ EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, American Petroleum Institute, BRETT MCGURK, etc.).


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/kenan-advantage-group-costco-and-craig.html


Remember when Craig Jelinek of COSTCO (he is STILL on my email list -- and NEVER blocks me!!!), personally approved my being banned there for LIFE -- the call came from the Offices of New Hanover County Commissioners -- ALL of whom, except Rob Zapple, get FUNDED by my wealthy Kenan relatives of Chapel Hill!!!


I'm no longer CERTAIN that the "Christians" in the CIA have been causing me TROUBLE -- lately. And I WELCOME ALL HACKERS to my computers!!! Just don't CHANGE anything, or mess with my COMPUTING or COMMUNICATIONS. That's all.


GRIN  -- I bet you can "BEAR this"!!! For the youngin's -- "Grin and Bear It" was a GREAT, one block comic in all the newspapers when Joe and Jill Biden and I were growing up:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/this-evening-christian-cia-is-so-angry.html


Scott



I BET I can still drop things in from my AOL.com email, though!!! THIS EMAIL came to me UNSOLICITED and its link to UNSUBSCRIBE ALSO causes my computer to TOTALLY FREEZE -- LOL!!!


A new Catholic American moment is rising "Be Not Afraid!"
Aol/Inbox
  • John Yep @ Catholics for Catholics <john@cforc.com>Unsubscribe
    To:scottdkenan@aol.com
    Fri, Jun 23 at 5:11 PM

    Dear Friend,

    A new Catholic American moment is rising! You can feel it, and people sense it around the Country. What happened outside Dodger Stadium one week ago today was proof of that.

    It was historic. It was a triumph of good over evil. The LA Dodgers and those backing them refused to back down from honoring the “Sisters” of Perpetual Indulgence, a group that openly mocks nuns and God with horrific sexual imagery of Our Lord and His Blessed Mother.

    Catholics for Catholics didn’t sit back. We rallied with other groups, Lifesite, Catholic Vote, Virgin Most Powerful Radio, and America Needs Fatima, to show tremendous UNITY as we stood together against those who defile Holy Mother Church.

    Bishop Joseph Strickland of Tyler, Texas, heroically joined us on the streets. Here is what he had to say in an exclusive interview given to Catholics for Catholics just hours before the event. He told me:

    “I'll be John there because Catholics do need to speak up. We need to speak the truth. The truth of our faith is beautiful. It's a glorious message for 2,000 years, and we cannot be shy about it. We cannot be less than on fire with it because our faith is the truth for humanity. And I think we've kind of lost that edge in recent years, and we need to have the faith, as I say so often, we need to be first-century Christians in the 21st century.

    So what did the first-century Christians do? They brought the message of the risen Lord Jesus Christ to the world. The message is out there, but too many people are not paying attention to it. And this procession at Dodger Stadium is just one more episode. Our actions are not about attacking anyone or being against anything. We are in the streets of LA for the truth of Jesus Christ. And just joyfully, vigorously sharing that truth and helping people to wake up to this is truth for every person.”


>>> THE GOOD NEWS is that my LAST POSTING that TOTALLY TRASHED the LARGEST ROMAN CATHOLIC PROPAGANDA WEBSITE via its FACEBOOK PRESENCE actually rose to HIGHER HITS than any other new posting of the last TWO YEARS!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/believe-it-or-not-i-earned-top-fan.html


>>> I TRIED TO GET THEM TO ENGAGE AGAIN TODAY -- BUT THEY REFUSED!!!:

What a lot of GOD-HATING BULL SHIT -- LOL!!! Didn't you FAKE Christian A-HOLES learn your lesson YESTERDAY??? Pope Francis got his copy of this posting like everyone at the TOP of the US Government -- THOUSANDS of hits to this from all around the world: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../believe-it...
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'CatholicVote PRIDE WON'T WIN June is devoted to the SACRED HEART of JESUS Christ is King! SUNCOAST CATHOLICS ACATHOLIE VUTE ACTION NETWORK T ©CLEARCHANNEL 000035'
Thanks to the volunteers who put up this amazing #SacredHeart billboard!
Join the movement by becoming a volunteer here: catholicvote.org/volunteer/
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments



NO, I'm NOT going to get drunk or stoned over it -- I ALWAYS find ways to beat CHRISTIAN HACKERS!!!



>>>  THE HACKERS ALLOWED ME TO POST THE IMAGE ABOVE -- THEN SHUT THAT DOWN AND ARE SENDING ME FALSE WARNINGS OF LOSING EVERYTHING IF I UPDATE MY MAIN BLOG: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com



In the MEANTIME, people are ALREADY HITTING THIS POSTING A LOT -- so for now I'll stick to text-writing, and they USUALLY RELENT -- once I've CLEARLY MADE MY POINTS!!!


>>> AGAIN, I must delay writing Dennis Read and President Adam Weinberg of Denison University about how STANDARD OIL MONEY -- first from John D. Rockefeller -- and later from the William Rand Kenan, Jr., Charitable Trust -- actually is the FINANCIAL BACKBONE of Denison.


ONE THING Mr. Read did NOT seem to understand in his published article is that Rockefeller, Flagler, and Harkness (Flagler's Father-in-Law), first incorporated Standard Oil in Ohio as EQUAL PARTNERS. Flagler got control of much of Harkness's stock over the years, and Rockefeller ALWAYS SAID he worked for FLAGLER -- the VISIONARY  -- and that the BEST BUSINESSMAN was Flagler's MANAGER OF IT ALL as well as Brother-in-Law, William Rand Kenan, Jr. Here is the documentation:


https://www.amazon.com/Across-Fortunes-Tracks-Biography-Enduring/dp/0807865176


And then WRK,Jr., controlling the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey (ESSO then, now EXXON), paid 43% of ALL FUNDS used to elect Adolf Hitler Chancellor of Germany -- then using "shell corporations" ESSO built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced the MAJORITY of Motor Fuels, Lubricants, and Petro-Chemicals -- including Pervitin (Methamphetamine or Adderall), used to fuel HITLER'S WAR MACHINE.


>>> OTHER RECENT CORRUPTIONS I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH:


1. For several weeks now, my computer shows the battery at 92% -- plugged in but NOT CHARGING and in those weeks it has stayed at 92%. This is the FIFTH TIME this has happened to this HP ENVY computer, that every other time takes about six months to get down to little battery -- but when it goes BELOW 12% -- it FIXES ITSELF and the battery quickly fills and it runs full without loss -- since I always leave it plugged in.


2. Spell-checker STILL no longer works in AOL.com email, Google/Blogger blogging, or Facebook -- what the HELL is up with THAT???


3. Yesterday, I was HARASSED by North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper and NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- both DEMOCRATS. I NEVER allow anyone I send info to by secured server to send ANYTHING to my phone -- including Texts -- and I have communicated with BOTH OF THEM many, many times this way since each was elected to their current Office -- and BOTH of them HONORED THAT until yesterday morning.


At 9:03 AM, I got a fundraising text from Josh Stein from this number: (919) 263-5273.


An hour later, I got one from the TOP FUNDRAISER for Gov. Cooper, Anderson Clayton of (844) 325-1785.


Here are SOME OF THE PROBLEMS that these two HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS who are TOTALLY in the CHRISTIAN BED of Thomas S. Kenan III  have been up to DESPITE JOSH STEIN being a JEW!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/bad-news-for-steven-rose-madison-maddy.html


What is IMPORTANT TO KNOW about the THEFT by NOVANT Health of New Hanover Regional Medical Center System by CIA agent Kevin Maurer, the Cameron Family and their Live Oak Bank, and EVERY Presbyterian Congregation in the County was APPROVED by Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- even though he was HEAVILY CRITICIZED by DEMOCRATS for approving a smaller Hospital System THEFT by Christian Republicans in western North Carolina about a year before that.


And TODAY, both of those hospital systems have been DRAINED of much of their funds so that NOVANT-NHRMC nearly LOST ACCREDITATION as a HOSPITAL, and their services have been SHRINKING as well as has Public Opinion of them!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/so-it-has-come-to-this.html


And the HACKERS still are not allowing me to post IMAGES -- my computers have NEVER, EVER  been THIS CORRUPTED by my OWN US GOVERNMENT like this before.


Let's see if I can even SEND THIS POSTING OUT to all of my contacts . . . 


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment