Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Christian DEVILS in BOTH the Dem and Repub Parties are Doing EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to DESTROY What Progressives Have Accomplished in Congress -- and it is FUNNY AS HELL!!! / My BROTHER, Michael William Kenan, BREAKS with My Mother and TWO SISTERS to CONTINUE to TRY to Have Me MURDERED by CHRISTIANS Like Himself -- oh WELL -- LOL!!!

 


Restaurant Allegedly Used Fake CATHOLIC Priest  To Get Employees To Confess Workplace 'Sins' 


The owners and operators of a California chain were ordered to pay workers $140,000.00 in back wages and damages.


Pocharapon Neammanee  Jun 21, 2023, 04:52 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/restaurant-fake-priest-labor_n_64933038e4b007604cf63045



>>>  Poisonous NAZI cousin-in-law Greg Lernihan  -- this is for your  ENTIRE FAMILY  and "Workforce of the Devil":


AH!!! SCOTUS unblocked me -- FINALLY !!!:


Sen. Schumer -- so far ONLY the SUPREME COURT has BLOCKED THIS -- but I'll try them LATER :


Dear VEEP Harris and  ALL OTHERS :


DIG THIS:


Dear President Biden, and Jill as well,


I have been MOST IMPRESSED by snatches of long interviews that both Jill and VEEP Kamala Harris (although her VOICE grates on my NERVES), gave to the Press the last few days.


I know Jill was educated by the SAME CLERGY I knew -- when we lived between West Chester and Exton, PA!!! And I SEE you claim Philadelphia and her LONG TRADITION of Labor Unions,  but your beloved son, Hunter, needs your attention, now .


I truly FEEL for Hunter , having suffered MANY Mental Illnesses over the years -- but fortunately, I have only been addicted to nicotine -- which drives few people crazy -- if you can't afford a pack of fagsyou can pick up "shorts" left in the streets!!!


I've BEEN THERE; DONE THAT  -- but not in RECENT YEARS.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/christian-devils-in-both-dem-and-repub.html


Your Buddy in Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity for ALL!!!


Scott


>>> JUST NOW, 7:32 PM, The Voice of Hakeem Jeffries: BRETT MCGURK, RAHM EMANUEL, JOE BIDEN, JOE MANCHIN, KYRSTEN SINEMA -- and Thomas S. Kenan III and Vladimir Putin's -- Top ALLY in CHRISTIAN NAZISM, called me on my cell phone -- to JOIN HIM in a BIG CONFERENCE CALL!!!


The call came from this number: (646) 713-0179.



Mayor "Bill" Saffo PARTNERED with City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark in MURDERING Evan William Fish on September 3, 2011:





And then they TRIED TO MURDER ME in partnership with SPECTRUM CABLE -- on February 13, 2017!!!:





The THING with my BROTHER MIKE is the FACT that he is TOO CHEAP -- he married a PRESBYTERIAN who BITCHED MIKE OUT many times for NOT MAKING as much as her Presbyterian Friends and Relatives -- so NOW, Mike is OBLIGATED TO MURDER ME -- and here is WHY :




I haven't blogged about this in AT LEAST TEN YEARS -- to SAVE MIKE the EMBARRASSMENT, but it is TIME to get the WHOLE TRUTH OUT.


Mike was ALWAYS "Mama's HAPPY BOY" -- until when I was in fourth grade and played "Doctors" with my sister Jane and several neighborhood kids. Jane said that Mike, then four years old, wanted to JOIN US  -- because Mike wanted to SUCK MY DICK !!!


I was SO SHOCKED I refused and NEVER played "Doctors" again!!! And Mike from then on was ANGRY and CRAZY


In High School, he and his girlfriend together SLIT THEIR WRISTS (I was away in college). Mom told me it was because EQUAL NUMBERS of guys on the school Football and Basketball Teams -- Mike EXCELLED in High School Athletics -- and female classmates all told Mike they wanted to have SEX WITH HIM  -- and like a GOOD CATHOLIC BOY -- he was SAVING HIMSELF FOR MARRIAGE !!!


Mom ALSO told me the cuts were so SUPERFICIAL -- and ONLY TO GET ATTENTION -- that NEITHER of them needed STITCHES -- just a few Band-Aids -- DAMN!!! Even I can't laugh about THAT !!!

 
Shared with Public
Public
I met John Waters at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival. I was Tennessee's last assistant who can PROVE the Episcopal Church with the FBI, CIA, and Republican Party MURDERED Tennessee and stole his estate from Harvard -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED us they would do at a party on Jan. 11, 1982. I ALSO worked for Stanley Buchthall's brother Lawrence while Stanley produced Waters' BIGGEST COMMERCIAL HIT, Hairspray 2008!!! https://theweathercont
May be an image of 2 people and text
Provincetown's Town Crier with Mr. Waters at this week's book signing for the paperback of LIARMOUTH. Seen at the local men's emporium MAP!
Daniel Gómez Llata
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/scott-david-kenan-is-biggest-april-fool.html

Create post

Scott Kenan
Public

Add to your post
This can't be combined with what you've already added to your post.
Post
Something went wrong. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.



>>> THIS JUST IN @ 8:36 PM FROM BEN STEELMAN!!!

Scott Kenan

Ben Steelman you have been REFUSING to answer my questions, but TOP LAW ENFORCEMENT in NC and the FEDS as well as LOCAL and National Press are now watching you carefully -- LOL!!! This is the BEST Hirschfeld cartoon, EVER  -- can you THINK of WHY I would claim that???
May be an illustration
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 2h

  • Ben Steelman
    I know. Kevin Maurer is my CIA case officer, and I sleep with Ben David.
    • Haha
    • Reply
    • 8m




>>> AND THIS IS THE EMAIL I SENT OUT -- BEFORE I WROTE ANY OF THE ABOVE !!!:


>>> Regarding my PROMISE to contact outgoing New Hanover County Attorney Wanda Copley concerning County and City Elected Officials' attempts to MURDER ME!!!:


To:  wcopley@nhcgov.com, contactgov@nc.gov, Joshstein Info, nhccommissioners@nhcgov.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, My Story, editorial@nytimes.com, watchdog@cnn.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, president@denison.edu, read@denison.edu


Dear Wanda and ALL OTHERS, 

In case you missed it, I refer to what I wrote yesterday, 2/3 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/06/nc-house-speaker-tim-moore-sued-for.html

FIRST of all, Wanda HAS to know ALL OF THIS, and FORTUNATELY, the address to ALL of the County Commissioners, "nhccommissioners@nhcgov.com" that has BLOCKED ALL OF MY EMAILS ever since Sheriff Ed McMahon allowed PROUD BOYS into meetings (but I found all of their PERSONAL or OTHER JOBS' addresses, which NONE of them blocked), has the last several days NOT BEEN BLOCKED -- Praise JESUS!!!

Also, ALL Governing Bodies at City and County Level here are now CAUGHT in a Tower of Babel of nonsense arguing and are all but totally PARALYSED -- thanks to them being made up nearly of ALL White Supremacist and Hard Drug Trafficking "Christians".

I will INSTEAD contact Wanda's REPLACEMENT after he or she takes the position -- and we can work out how much the County -- with the City, and possibly NC State (since D.A. Ben David is a STATE EMPLOYEE), will COMPENSATE ME for so many trying to have me MURDERED for Jesus Christ your Savior. 

REMEMBER: Ben David PARTNERED with FOX NEWS Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, Wells Fargo Advisor's EXEC Jamie Lee Sutherland, Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel (and Mexican Drug Lords working for the CIA), to steal copyright to my Memoir of working for Tennessee Williams:


Some of you SURELY have read THESE, two of my MOST POPULAR POSTINGS in my 16 years of blogging:



EVEN BEN STEELMAN published THIS, today on Facebook:

Ben Steelman you have been REFUSING to answer my questions, but TOP LAW ENFORCEMENT in NC and the FEDS as well as LOCAL and National Press are now watching you carefully -- LOL!!! This is the BEST Hirschfeld cartoon, EVER -- can you THINK of WHY I would claim that???
Bio | alhirschfeldfoundation.org
ALHIRSCHFELDFOUNDATION.ORG
Bio | alhirschfeldfoundation.org
Al Hirschfeld’s drawings stand as one of the most innovative efforts in establishing the visual language of modern art through caricature in the 20th century. A self described “characterist,” his signature work, defined by a linear calligraphic style, appeared in virtually every major publicat...
1 comment



ALSO, I LOVE my Alma Mater, Denison University, and yesterday I got my copy in the mail of Denison Magazine: https://denison.edu/magazine and here is the article that PROVES DENISON was once John D. Rockefeller's FAVE AMERICAN BAPTIST COLLEGE west of the Allegheny Mountains!!!


I KNEW that the William R. Kenan, Jr., Charitable Trust gave Denison between One and Two MILLION Dollars in 1974 or '75 -- the SECOND LARGEST DONATION to Denison's General Endowment to DATE!!!


So I will NEXT contact Mr. Read at Denison to discuss all of this!!!

Have you seen that the REPUBLICANS are trying to FORCE Blue-Dog Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff to be the NEXT SENATOR from California -- to REPLACE SENILE Dianne Feinstein, who PUBLICLY CONGRATULATED Amy Coney Barrett's elevation to the Supreme Court -- and the DEMS immediately THREW HER OFF the Judiciary Commitee -- but she's BACK ON IT NOW!!!

The Repubs ADMIT they CANNOT pass a CENSURE of Adam Schiff -- but it has BLOWN his FUNDRAISING on the Repub HATE of him SKY HIGH!!! But Governor Newsom has PLEDGED to appoint a BLACK WOMAN -- if Feinstein leaves office before the end of her term. I'm so SICK of "Identity Politics" -- the BEST PERSON should get the spot -- and Katie Porter and Barbara Lee are both EXCELLENT CHOICES, leaving Rep. Schiff to face the MUSIC of having voted with Repubs at least as often as with Dems -- before he became a PROSECUTOR (or whatever) of one of Trump's IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS -- and he is the KENAN/EXXON-MOBIL/Brett McGurk/Vladimir Putin PUPPET -- just waiting to DESTROY the USA from a SENATOR'S POSITION!!!:


I should ALSO MENTION that MY BLOG has been getting OVER 2,000 REGISTERED hits per day the last three weeks with almost NO EXCEPTIONS!!! That is SEVERAL TIMES what I "normally" get -- about 350 - 550 REGISTERED HITS per day. And GOVERNMENT, LAW ENFORCEMENT, and SERIOUS PRESS -- as well as common "Privacy Buffs" -- use software so they DON'T REGISTER HITS.

NOW, I'll get this OUT and NOT disclose who is getting it by BLIND COPY -- and then write a KICK ASS Blog Posting including this email that ALL WILL SOON BE SENT.

Your Pal in Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity for ALL!!!

Scott David Kenan





.

No comments:

Post a Comment