Sunday, March 12, 2023

Methodist Ministers in League with Local Government TRY to Shelter DRUG TRAFFICKERS in Abandoned Church in Wilmington, NC!!! / This Morning, My Mother Said Her 100th Birthday Party was a HUGE SUCCESS!!!

 


Peach Swirl Rose



>>>  Vice President Harris  -- and  ALL OTHERS :


Dear President Biden,


I FORGET if it's the every-other-on -- or the OFF  -- turn for you and VEEP Harris to read this -- but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you both DO !!!:


SUGAR POPS  of HILARIOUS HUMOR  -- and a "Peach Swirl" of a rose, too:




Scott


I called my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, in Raleigh at 10:47 AM, today -- knowing she would have gotten home from Catholic Mass by then. Mom picked up the phone right away and was in a cheery mood. She said she had to speak softly, because her first great-grandchild, John "Jack" Michael Kenan was sleeping in her arms. Mom said it was such a success, that "everyone" had come over for breakfast today, and they were all there. She said all 16 invited guests had made it -- but I ASSUME that the Kenan Cousins (Aunt Doris and Uncle Wilbur Russ's remaining three daughters), had driven back to Wilmington last night.


BEST is that I never felt at all nervous about this and never raised my voice or spoke with "pressure of speech". I told Mom I've had a HUGELY SUCCESSFUL WEEK in confronting corrupt Politicians and others, and also feel HUGE RELIEF that she and my siblings TOTALLY DIVORCED ME from the Family -- which I consider IRREVOCABLE. -- but for PRACTICAL REASONS we will all need to stay in touch.


Readers know that my Psychiatrist, Julia Triggs, MD -- after speaking at length with Mom and also with my brother, Mike, said that Mom is just a "bitter old woman" nursing her "ancient grudges" -- and that she had caught Mike in "several lies" -- so "NEVER TRUST MIKE"!!!


I'd MEANT to tell Mom that I used some of the money I saved by not driving to Raleigh to buy a super-fragrant "Peach Swirl" rose -- bare-root at Walmart for only $10.00 -- when no one else sells them for less than TWICE THAT!!! But I had no chance.


Mom didn't want me there because I would not let her forget that she served MOST of her life as America's TOP NAZI, and every shrink I had -- the last two even confirming before kicking me out of New Hanover Regional Behavioral Hospital, that I'd told ALL FIVE who had treated me in FOUR FALSE COMMITMENTS -- including the one by Jonathan Deputy and his Drug-Trafficking partner Dem NC State Representative Deb Butler, that I'd ALWAYS CLAIMED we were raised with SWASTIKAS on our dinner china and daily beatings for no reason. AND they kicked me out within 48 hours, when THREE FULL DAYS is supposedly the LEAST time for an Involuntary Commitment.


NONE of them wanted me to meet my nephew Connor Michael Kenan's wife, Kat, a Physician with an established practice, which allowed Connor to buy his FIRST HOUSE for $1.25 Million -- MORE than ANY OTHERS of my parents' descendants live in TODAY!!!


AND, I'm NOT ALLOWED to know Kat's surname -- she must have kept her own since she's an established Doctor.


But STRANGEST was that Mike lied SO MANY TIMES over the last year. Nearly a year ago, Mike claimed that he EXPECTED Connor and Kat would get married some day -- when IN FACT they were already married -- and WHAT kind of ceremony did they have and WHEN??? WHO ATTENDED IT???


Then, I think it was in September, Mike said they HAD GOTTEN MARRIED, and a MONTH LATER, Mike admitted that "Jack" had been born. 


Well, Connor has had TONS OF GAY EXPERIENCES, which began in second grade when he and a buddy demonstrated fellatio to his class when the teacher left the room. And I blogged about that in 2010 actually not thinking it was indicative of orientation at that age -- NOT KNOWING that Connor was dating ANYONE, but Mike and my sister-in-law Gail got SUPER ANGRY with me -- because it caused Connor's fiancé's PARENTS to CANCEL THE ENGAGEMENT!!!


Mike and Gail LOVED that her parents lived next-door to Bebe Rebozo's Key Biscayne compound -- and they had taken Mike and Gail out on TWO of their yachts. AND, my parents set up Wilmington, NC's and Atlanta, GA's Christian Drug Mafias with help of Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- whom I knew WELL in Atlanta in the early 1990s!!! Bebe Rebozo is PROVEN to have been Dick Nixon's LONG-TIME LOVER.


And then Connor and his boyfriend spent half a year exploring S.E. Asia -- even being photographed in one "Tunnel of Love" -- LOL!!!




I HOPE that Kat knows what she got into -- this same guy lives in Denver -- WHY Connor moved there when he can live ANYWHERE near a MAJOR AIRPORT for his job.


In the end, I didn't let Mom say anything else -- since I'd left her speechless -- said "Goodbye" and hung up. My mother is SO DELUSIONAL that she will DISMISS everything I said because SHE CLAIMED it was on Authority of the Roman Catholic Church that she has been trying to have me KILLED all these years, but Mom HATES POPE FRANCIS and LOVED POPE BENEDICT!!!




But Pope Francis said that this past August he COMPLETED PURGING the Roman Curia (the Cardinals that vote to elect Popes), of NAZIS who supported Benedict and John Paul II, ANOTHER NAZI and PROTECTOR of CHILD-MOLESTING CLERGY .


>>> MEANWHILE, HERE IN WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA:




Tray Anthony Dvorak


‘The devil made him do it’: NHCSO releases name of man arrested for crash at ILM


Port City Daily Staff  March 10, 2023


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2023/03/10/the-devil-made-him-do-it-nhcso-releases-name-of-man-arrested-for-crash-at-ilm/




INTERESTING that Port City Daily  used this SAME FILE PHOTO in this story!!!:



Wilmington Police riot officers walk down Chestnut Street. (Port City Daily/File)


Riot bill stiffens punishment on protestors , has enough votes to override governor veto 


Brenna Flanagan  March 12, 2023


https://portcitydaily.com/latest-news/2023/03/12/riot-bill-sponsored-by-local-reps-delivered-to-governors-desk-with-enough-votes-to-override-veto/















A partnership of four faith-based groups planned to open a day shelter this past week at 425 S. Fourth St. but pushback from neighbors and from the congregation at the church has put the plans on pause. (Port City Daily/Shea Carver)


Neighborhood pushes back on proposed day shelter for homeless, organizers look to new location 


Amy Passaretti  March 11, 2023

https://portcitydaily.com/latest-news/2023/03/11/neighborhood-pushes-back-on-proposed-day-shelter-for-homeless-organizers-look-to-new-location/


OK, this was going to be my BIG STORY -- until I re-read it and saw they are ALREADY looking to locate the shelter ELSEWHERE. So, I've decided to EMAIL THOSE I have contact info for -- to let them know what I know:


jessica.j.buechler@gmail.com, philipchryst@gmail.com, 5thaveumc@bizec.rr.com, hoperecoveryILM@gmail.com, jamiethompson@nccumc.org, info@LivingHopeILM.com, thefeastgathering@gmail.com, information@nhcendowment.org, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov, mystory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, contactgov@nc.gov, info@joshstein.org


Dear ALL:


As Readers all know, my good friend Jamie Lee Curtis gave Randy Evans $1,000.00 which he used to outfit HOMELESS SHOWERS that St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church had to KICK OFF THEIR PROPERTY because guys were meeting SHOWERED, HOMELESS GAY GUYS for SEX there!!!


And it was The Anchor Church and Pastor Philip Chryst who sent FIVE MALE WHORES to me, but I refused them all -- and they PROTECTED my roommate then -- before I knew he was a TOP DRUG TRAFFICKER as well as a MOLESTER of 12-year-old girls


Haston Lavern Caulder II also had MULTIPLE Felony Warrants out for him -- but when I contacted the Sheriffs and District Attorneys of the Counties that had them: New Hanover, Brunswick, Columbus, and Pender, THEY are all CHRISTIANS DRUG TRAFFICKERS through their OFFICES, and continued to PROTECT "Shake"!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/04/in-memoriam-for-haston-lavern-caulder.html








Let's hope that Jamie Lee Curtis wins an OSCAR, tonight!!!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment