Monday, March 13, 2023

Joe Biden FINALLY Commits POLITICAL SUICIDE -- Praise JESUS!!! / Jamie Lee Curtis PASSED ME the Basketball -- and I DUNKED IT to CONDEMN FALSE CHRISTIANS!!! / MORE Fun:

 




>>>  Dear Ms. Harris  and ALL OTHERS:


Dear Joe Biden,


You're signing that OIL DEAL TODAY  (yesterday, it just hit Midnight here), for my Kenan Family (EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, etc.), Brett McGurk, Rahm Emanuel, David Plouffe, Mark Zuckerberg, and Vladimir Putin means you have decided to KILL SUPPORT of actual Democrats  and now must make the best  of the rest of your term.


So, you must work your ASS OFF  for TRUE PROGRESSIVE/CONSTITUTIONAL-GOVERNMENT GOALS -- or go down in History  as "The Little Nazi Who COULDN'T" -- LOL!!!






Scott


>>> AND YES, President Biden sent BOTH of his receipts, so his Office has READ THIS -- Kamala Harris??? NOT  so much -- HA!!!






Hi Jamie Lee Curtis!!!


CONGRATULATIONS -- BECAUSE you were so LOVING AND HONEST when we met in the Italian Gourmet Market in Wilmington, NC about three years ago -- I was Tennessee Williams's Last Assistant and you KNEW about my NAZI/Ku Klux Klan Kenan Family that controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, Republican Party and Drug-Trafficking Clinton/Biden FAKE Democrats, YOU passed the basketball to 6' 11" ME -- and I am DUNKING IT for Liberty, Justice, and OPPORTUNITY for ALL!!! THANK YOU for your HELP!!! And I PROMISE not to try to steal that HOT Christopher Guest from you -- LOL!!! Facebook claims my blog and my Williams memoir are nothing but LIES, so google my name followed by "the weather continues" to find my BLOG that's gotten over 5,000,000 views so far!!!
An unexpected flash mob of friends surprising me with a post Oscar celebration lunch @bevhillshotel and some lovely yummy treats.
XO
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share




TODAY, Joe Biden KISSED Thomas S. Kenan III's, Joe Manchin's, Kyrsten Sinema's, Brett McGurk's, and Vladimir Putin's CHRISTIAN BUTTS -- but Biden will now NEVER run for a second term -- Hallelujah !!!


Biden administration approves controversial Willow oil project in Alaska , which has galvanized online activism 


By Ella Nilsen, CNN  Updated 1:03 PM EDT, Mon March 13, 2023


https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/13/politics/willow-project-alaska-oil-biden-approval-climate/index.html


>>> Bills!!!


To:  Teri

Cc:  jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net, gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com, Lisamarieludwig Info, bojones1951@gmail.com, Scott Kenan


Hi Teri,


My mother's delayed 100th Birthday Celebration was held in her home this past Saturday and then also yesterday morning. Mom and my siblings ABSOLUTELY forbid me to attend  -- and my brother Mike told me so many unnecessary and STUPID lies about the marital condition of my nephew Connor -- ALL OF WHICH can be proven by Public Records. 


What Mike PROVED is that my shrink Julia Triggs, MD was CORRECT when she told me my Mom is just a bitter old woman nursing her ancient grudges and NEVER listen to her  -- and that she had caught Mike in SEVERAL LIES and NEVER TRUST MIKE !!!


This is what REAL CHRISTIANS call "Devil Possession" -- LOL!!! But there IS NO DEVIL -- they BOUGHT THEIR OWN LIES !!!


When I researched my nephew in Denver, CO, he turns up all over the place but even his recently-bought $1.25 Million house -- how many people do YOU know whose FIRST  house costs over a million??? -- was bought by Connor alone. NO MENTION anywhere of a WIFE!!!


And my sister Jane -- whom you met in Shuckin' Shack with her platonic Benefactor Jim of Michigan -- is TOTALLY MAD AT ME  because my PTSD went off when she insisted on lying to me a few weeks ago, and I cussed her out and hung up on her!!! I've done that to Mom at least 50 times over the last 12 years, and Mom never treated me differently for it  -- Mom knew she DESERVED IT.


Jane thinks that her cooperating with Mom to have me COMMITTED for being BIPOLAR, which my SHRINK had said I definitely was NOT a year and a half BEFORE THAT in Stone Mountain, GA, later -- which she admits to but sees no reason to apologize for, LIED to S.M. Police, claiming I was going to commit SUICIDE!!! -- and THAT and continued commitment attempts caused me to have to SELL EVERYTHING FOR NOTHING and with Colin Powell's People's help flee to Puerto Vallarta for Political Exile. 


My younger sister Julie was the FIFTH person  to call Stone Mountain Police who told me it was a Julie Duffy -- but they didn't believe it at all and stopped by just to let me know Julie had done that. The Police were on MY SIDE. Julie has NEVER ADMITTED she did this.


Army Col. Dorothy Newman TOLD ME my own family was trying to murder me, as did the Dekalb County Mental Health Nurse who came out on two or three of the FIVE COMMITMENT ATTEMPTS in ONE MONTH  that all failed in 2010. Even my co-worker Gerry (Geraldine Flynn/Miller), told me THAT  -- and that they worked with my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA to murder me. 


My father and John Ehrlichman had worked with Patrick setting up his MASSIVE Hard-Drug Distribution System with the CIA and Republican/Democratic Parties.


Well, I was TOO SMART and I'm still alive and doing well, TODAY !!! Doing WELL is the BEST REVENGE -- as they say!!!


I suggest you look at at least the top part of this posting (I can't WAIT to plant my new rose, but must wait until after tomorrow night's freeze), that explains much: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/methodist-ministers-in-league-with.html


And after getting THIS OUT (and copying my "Family Group" so they know I'll soon send them MORE EXPLANATION), I'll write that Group and publish all of it on blog.


THANK YOU for being the type of Christian that actually follows  Jesus's Teachings  -- I have no problem with REAL CHRISTIANS, although I think the Theology is INSANE , regardless who agrees with me and who doesn't. 


Even my mother complains that no one goes to church anymore, and those who do are OLD .


Thanks again for all you do!!!


Scott

















Like
Comment
Share



MLK, Jr.'s take on Hillary Clinton -- a RACIST, DRUG-TRAFFICKING BITCH in BED with my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin -- over Sen. Bernie Sanders, a JEW who MARCHED WITH HIM !!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment