Tuesday, March 14, 2023

BOTH CNN and MSNBC PROVE They are SHILLS of the US NAZI GOVERNMENT -- and KEEP KISSING Biden's, the Clintons', GW Bush's, Dick Cheney's, Rahm Emanuel's, Brett McGurk's, "META'S", Thomas S. Kenan III's, and Vladimir Putin's CHRISTIAN ASSES!!!:

 




>>>  Hey Joe Biden  -- you feelin' the HEAT yet???


If not, you soon WILL. You went WAY PAST the point of "NO RETURN", here, so you condemn yourself to HELL -- with an earlier stop, soon, in US PRISON .




Tally-HO!!! 

Scott


Chasten Buttigieg Hits Back At Mike Pence After Homophobic Joke


"Where would you be?" Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg's husband asked the former vice president.


Josephine Harvey  Mar 14, 2023, 12:33 AM EDT  Updated 2 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chasten-buttigieg-mike-pence-joke_n_640fe130e4b0a3902d2c8cf6


BUT, Chasten Buttigieg TOLD US ALL that HE would be EATING PETE BUTTIGIEG'S BUTT -- if not caring for TWO BABIES!!!




NOT ONLY THAT, but Pete Buttigieg went to Mexico and RE-CONFIRMED Donald Trump's Deal with  Presidente AMLO -- to supply the USA with TONS and TONS of Fentanyl -- to REPLACE the CIA-grown OPIUM POPPIES in Afghanistan -- WHY both Trump and Biden got us OUT of that country that the US Government didn't NEED ANY MORE to keep us supplied with HEROIN !!!


And NOW, Presidente AMLO has STOPPED COOPERATING with US DRUG AUTHORITIES -- because he BELIEVES that Donald Trump will be our PRESIDENT again, SOON!!!







George loves Hillary!!!







Tennessee police department wiped out  by sex scandal  puts out plea for new leader 


Former La Vergne Police Department chief was fired for his failure to report sexual misconduct on the force


By Emma Colton | Fox News





Marianne Williamson is CORRECT!!! But I STILL don't believe she has what is needed to RUN FOR PRESIDENT!!!



>>> I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THIS IN MY EMAIL TO MY FAMILY GROUP -- ALL DESCENDANTS OF MY PARENTS -- AND THEY AS WELL --  LOVE FLORENCE, ITALY AND TUSCANY !!!



This US couple bought and renovated a 14th-century Italian home


Tamara Hardingham-Gill, CNN  Updated 7:06 AM EDT, Tue March 14, 2023


https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/couple-renovated-14th-century-italian-home/index.html




>>> I finally got a GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP last night -- and am thinking MORE CLEARLY, today!!!


To:  jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, Lisamarieludwig Info, bojones1951@gmail.com

Cc:  Scott Kenan


Hi All,


The REASON IS that for more than a MONTH, I've been sleeping like a common "Benjamin Schachtman" DIRTBAG on the mattress pad with two or three blankets and one pillow -- and NO SHEETS!!! 


This because I always slept under a couple of blankets atop two lawyers -- LAYERS -- of corrugated cardboard when I was homeless and without a car to sleep in in Wilmington -- especially when I slept in front of our first-cousin-in-law Air Force Col. Fred Smith's ashes in First Presbyterian's Columbarium (with then-Pastor Ernie Trice Thompson's PERMISSION)!!! And Pastor Thompson also gave me well over $2,000.00 to help me out.


BUT, the loose blankets would twist about me as I tossed and turned at night, and I'd wake up to go to the bathroom three times or so, and have to straighten all of it out. NOW, the tucked-in top sheet doesn't catch on my SCALEY legs and rough toes, and I slept STRAIGHT THROUGH for eight hours, last night!!!


In this morning's News -- HEADS UP everyone -- your water is likely polluted, TOO !!!:


2h 
Shared with Public
Public
How TOTALLY APPROPRIATE -- the Biden Admin announcing this on UNC Wilmington's campus!!! It was Wilmington Climate Warriors who pressed this matter and FORCED our Water Company to REMEDIATE THIS. It took YEARS, but for several months now, this pollution is reduced to all but unmeasurable -- and, as these chemicals are now ALL OVER the USA and probably much of the WORLD, it will be a MAJOR FINANCIAL CHALLENGE to clean up OTHER PEOPLE'S WATER -- but WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA leads the WAY!!!

Like
Comment
Share


So, EVERY ONE OF US is HEALTHY, hopefully HAPPY, and FINANCIALLY SOLVENT, today, no??? DESPITE all the DRAMA of who's LYING and who has the BALLS to tell the TRUTH. Ruth Anne had her FUN, and REALLY, since Mike had told me how everyone had to leave so quickly, I expected NO ONE would be at Mom's on Sunday -- except maybe Jane.


I DOUBT Mom registered having heard what I actually said, but if she DID, it had NOT been my intention to spoil her party halfway into the SECOND DAY of it.


I STILL see EVERYONE -- in Family or not -- to be IMPORTANT LITERARY CHARACTERS -- and I love my VILLAINS more than my Best Friends, because the WAY THEY WRITE THEIR LIVES brings them TONS OF PAIN. I'm EMPATHETIC, because it was ONLY having to flee my FAMILY'S PLANS to have me MURDERED (which didn't work out, proving that I AM SMARTER), and I was the MOST CONFUSED by Mom's LIES of us all.


She COULDN'T KILL ME, but she DID kill her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS with double-strength Lithium Carbonate -- with help of a Veterans Hospital -- because he allowed Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman and later Larsen, to marry the JEW Kim Opperman -- and of course Uncle Bob told me TWICE he was actually GAY!!!


WE ARE ALL SURVIVORS, so "God" must have some PLANS for our FUTURES, no???


Blog hits were HUGE to my last posting:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/joe-biden-finally-commits-political.html

1h 
Shared with Public
Public


REMEMBER: the Christian/NAZI CIA rules CNN and MSNBC, especially. As a GENERAL RULE, I trust the MUSLIM TALKING HEADS on MSNBC -- but NOT THE JEWS there -- and I trust the JEWS on CNN  -- plus Jim Acosta!!!




Well, I hope all have a GREAT WEEKEND and the YANKEES don't FREEZE HALF TO DEATH  the next couple of days!!!


Love,

Scott







Presidente AMLO LOVES Joe Biden!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment