Tuesday, March 21, 2023

My RELAPSE into Congestive Heart Failure and Water on the Lungs (due to both Family and Political Strains) -- and What I Intend to Do about It / What is Happening with MoMENTUM PROPERTIES???

 


Some things are RUMORS and some things are EXPERIENCED!!!






I got out of bed at 2:30 this morning -- I'd gone to bed at midnight after watching my friend Del Shores' DVD of My Sordid Life and then the last two hours of MSNBC before it recycled "The Rachel Maddow Show".


And NOW, my computer is MORE CORRUPTED by the CIA than it has been in several days. It took FIVE MINUTES to get my AOL email just to OPEN -- and Google/Blogger has frozen solid TWICE, requiring time-consuming forced-off reboots of Windows 10.


Over the last week or so, I have been suffering more and more from an inability to BREATH WELL -- especially when lying down to SLEEP -- and I keep GASPING FOR AIR. But I must sleep SOME, because I'm not suffering red, itchy eyes.


When I was hospitalized in Puerto Vallarta for three days in 2013 with Congestive Heart Failure, Water on the Lungs, and Arrhythmia, things had gotten so bad that I drove to the American Hospital to buy a tank of Oxygen so I could BREATH -- and they talked me into tests, and convinced me to check in for a day. They fed Valium into my IV line -- making me LOVE THEM AND MY HOSPITAL BED and never want to leave -- until they released me three days later. Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., paid all of the bills!!!


And with the STRAIN of the EXPLOSION of my immediate family -- because they FORBID ME to attend my mother's delayed 100th Birthday Celebration -- and have been LYING TO ME like I never heard of a family lying to a member ever before (while staying in touch as if they cared).


ALSO, my Political Blogging Work had come to a HEAD -- and NOW, I need do little of that as THE MEDIA has finally gotten ANGRY not just with Trump and Republicans, but with Biden and Democrats -- all of whom are CHRISTIAN NAZIS and JEWS-GONE-BAD. and RUMORS have been FLYING on the Internet about what will happen if/when Donald Trump is ever INDICTED.


Anyway, when I came down ill in Puerto Vallarta, I was drinking a FULL 175 ml of Tequila Reposado per day, smoking 2.5 packs of cigs, and LOTS OF MARIJUANA!!!


I've been down to much less than half the amounts of alcohol and pot, and smoking half a pack of cigs -- BUT recent PRESSURES had gotten me to smoke more tobacco -- and it caught up with me. Also, the fistful of heart meds I now take keeps my tests always good, so I haven't worried much about salt intake. And I've had a Pacemaker now for YEARS, which I did NOT have in P.V.




Del Shores' best known movie, Sordid Lives, is about his totally dysfunctional Christian Family, pill-poppin', and SEX GALORE -- most of it outside of marriage. Del grew up in Winters, Texas, and told me that when the FEDS finally moved in to CLEAN UP that TOTALLY CHRISTIAN TOWN (not one Jew or Muslim, etc.), they BUSTED nearly EVERY POLITICIAN and CHRISTIAN MINISTER !!!


And just like Winters, Texas, Wilmington, North Carolina is TOTALLY RULED by Christian Politicians and Clergy making MILLIONS from ADDICTIVE DRUG TRAFFICKING.


Earlier tonight -- before hitting the sack -- I checked Facebook, and my friend Terry Sanders Espy posted a comment that she is a Democrat (as in Party), and a Christian, and thinks that if Jesus came back, he could not be a Republican!!!


THIS despite the fact that the News continues to report that Joe Biden and most TOP DEMOCRATS are paid off by my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, etc., to side with HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING as well as WHITE SUPREMACY with the Christian Churches and CIA -- as well as with Vladimir Putin!!!


So I left Terry a message there -- but CANNOT find it again on Facebook to show exactly.


Terry and I go back to my earliest days of my being homeless here -- 2011 -- and she and her husband were my ANCHOR OF SANITY. They didn't give me much money, but they KNEW ABOUT ALL OF THE CORRUPTION!!!


They must have totally EMBRACED CORRUPTION since then, and Terry's MoMentum Properties have become HUGE in downtown development, especially.


https://momentumprojects.com/


https://www.facebook.com/terry.s.espy


https://www.linkedin.com/in/terry-espy-8479499/


If Terry Espy or ANYONE ELSE wants to claim they are CHRISTIAN, then they MUST DO THE MINIMUM and belong to a specific congregation -- and TITHE 10% to Charity!!!  Terry needs to let us know WHERE she attends services weekly -- and WHICH CHURCH gets 10% of her rather MAMMOTH PROFITS!!!


Particularly peculiar is that she named her son who is most involved in the business "Kennan Espy" -- and "Kennan" is a variation of "Kenan" -- which in the Bible Dictionary means "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness".


Like me, Terry lived quite a while in Cincinnati, Ohio, worked long for my FAVE AIRLINE, Delta -- and Delta SAVED MY LIFE and I actually knew MANY of the same Executives there whom Terry had to know.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/04/delta-airlines-responds-and-my-mothers.html


The SADDEST PART -- and I LOVE Terry's sense of design and her quality tenants -- at least commercial -- but MoMentum Projects ONLY SERVES the WEALTHIEST -- which might be why the Bible says that WOMEN need to be SUBSERVIENT to MEN!!! THEREFORE, I assume that Terry is PRESBYTERIAN!!!




I don't CARE any more, and will likely patronize OTHER BUSINESSES that sell for LESS what Terry's tenants sell for MORE MONEY!!!


>>> FOR MYSELF:


I will CUT BACK ON SALT -- and eat cereal with fruit instead of buttered/salted eggs with hominy grits and similar. Later today, I'll buy some nicotine gum -- smoking less than a pack a day means I'm not TERRIBLY addicted, but the CHEWING of gum also relieves STRESS -- long after the nicotine is SPENT. This is how I quit for two years, the last time. I finally needed no gum after a few weeks -- and no tobacco smoke helps the lungs, regardless.


Pot (prescribed by all of my physicians to help with my Complex PTSD), and alcohol are EASIER to cut down on. And if this doesn't IMPROVE my ability to SLEEP PROPERLY and to BREATH while lying down, I'll make an appointment with my Physician.
























.

No comments:

Post a Comment