Wednesday, March 15, 2023

A LONG OVERDUE Letter to My Nephew Connor Michael Kenan:

 





>>> BIDENHARRIS, AND THE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES ALL SENT  THEIR SECOND RECEIPTS FOR THIS  --  HALLELUJAH!!! 










Unbeknownst to me, Haston Lavern Caulder II -- who was the LONGEST roommate I had in Gold Walker's South 4th Street apartment -- I discovered was not only a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER, but ALSO a MOLESTER of 12-year-old girls -- and KICKED HIM OUT!!!


Haston attended Methodist services at The Anchor Church  -- then led by Rev. Philip Chryst :



Rev. Chryst still runs a bicycle rejuvenation program to sell them to Homeless people, but a new Female Minister  runs The Anchor Church .



Rev. Chryst sent FIVE GAY WHORES to my apartment, but I REFUSED THEM ALL!!! Even STUPID ENOUGH to send THIS ONE -- who waited in the YARD downstairs while I looked out to see him as Haston asked me to do:




THIS ONE was sent to me the morning I returned at 10:00 AM after spending the night with George Bush's somewhat distant cousin Bill Toups on Carolina Beach, and AFTER the sex, we discussed how the Kenan and Bush Families with the CIA and US State Department have run HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY WORLDWIDE for GENERATIONS, now!!!


When I contacted the Sheriffs and District Attorneys for New Hanover, Brunswick, Pender, and Columbus Counties to COME PICK HIM UP -- they ALREADY had Felony Warrants against Haston -- they REFUSED -- because they and the Presbyterian, Episcopalian, and Methodist Churches PROTECT these types for JESUS CHRIST their SAVIOR!!!


And Readers know that my CIA AGENT BENEFACTOR in NYC, Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., had fallen in LOVE with Shake and sent him a NEW COMPUTER (that he quickly sold), at least $1,000.00 worth of SEXY CLOTHES in which to pick up female children, and a couple of thousands of dollars -- although Shake ALWAYS paid me weekly rent on time from a ROLL of $100.00 and $20.00 BILLS!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-letter-arrived-from-nyc-adult.html


And TODAY, I was NOT ALLOWED to post any images that had nothing to do with Politics on my good friend Walter Five's Facebook Page. Additionally, I was not allowed to normally post to THIS POSTING until I posted the LAST IMAGE ABOVE -- so had to resort to TRICKS to get that done, and even NOW, after posting things in chunks as I write, the CIA has gone back and changed my FONT from Arial to Times New Roman -- LOL!!!


ANNOYING , but I'm used to that!!!


I just called Joe Faulk's cell phone in Manhattan, (212) 866-5453, to WARN HIM of what I'm now writing -- and for the FIRST TIME EVER, his voice was still on his voicemail -- but it was OVERFULL and could NOT take new messages.


PERHAPS he finally DIED and his phone credit has not yet run out. We can ASSUME he got a LOT OF CALLERS who left messages since he died -- or stopped using this phone!!!


BOTH my sister Jane and my brother Mike ADMITTED being in touch with Joseph more than once by phone and/or email!!! They are ALL CONSCIOUSLY COOPERATING with my Mother and the CIA.


>>> BREAKING!!!: I just NOW got this email from Donald Trump -- LOL!!!


Donald J. Trump <contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>Unsubscribe
To:scottdkenan@aol.com
Wed, Mar 15 at 7:11 PM

My buddy Jamie Lee Curtis -- when I met her in person in Wilmington, North Carolina -- told me she KNEW my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, the Republican Party and the Clinton/Biden Democrats run WORLDWIDE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY with the CIA, Brett McGurk, Rahm Emanuel, and Vladimir Putin!!! And Jamie can't stop getting PRESS ATTENTION as she keeps MILKING THE PLEASURE she got from her Oscar!!!

Like
Comment
Share

I'm getting REALLY CLOSE to having my personal friend Sheriff Ed McMahon ARRESTED for HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING -- especially with Wilmington's Christian Churches -- and threatening to MURDER BLACKS for Jesus Christ!!! Remember, I wrote Pope Francis the FIRST TIME nearly three years ago and got him to STOP COOPERATING with DEVIL ED MCMAHON!!! The blog posting I'm now working on will SHOCK ED to his cancer-surviving gonads!!! I'll email Ed and ALL PRESS CONTACTS plus A.G Josh Stein, Joe Biden, etc., when I soon complete it.
Like
Comment
Share


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html



Democrats Who Supported  Trump’s Bank Deregulation  Don't Regret It 


Democratic support for a 2018 law easing regulations on mid-sized banks is complicating the party’s response to the recent chaos in the banking industry.


Igor Bobic and Kevin Robillard  Mar 14, 2023, 09:30 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/silicon-valley-bank-trump-democrats_n_64111390e4b00c3e6070c34c


>>> MY LETTER TO NEPHEW CONNOR MICHAEL KENAN:



Connor Michael Kenan in green, his younger brother Maxwell Andrew Kenan in horizontal blue-stripe shirt, and Taylor Ann Kenan with Connor's best friends at his UNC Chapel Hill Graduation in 2010!!!


You don't have to have GAYDAR to see that the MALES are GAY AS GEESE !!!



At Taylor's UNC CHAPEL HILL GRADUATION, you can see how much the BOYS have BUTCHED IT UP -- LOL!!! But it was at about this time that Connor posted this on FACEBOOK, labeled "The GAY DARTH VADER" -- LOL!!!:




To:  connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com, 
duffyjr3@verizon.net, max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, Lisamarieludwig Info, bojones1951@gmail.com, MyStory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, info@joshstein.org, jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org, deb.butler@ncleg.net

March 15 (Ides of March), 2023


Dear Connor,


I have a few questions for you to try to clear up some misunderstandings. To begin with, seeing how the Nation waits on pins and needles to see if Trump's Federal Judge in Texas will OUTLAW so-called "Abortion Pills", it occurred to me that your wife, being an OB-GYN in an established practice, must be FREAKING OUT !!!


And since NO ONE has allowed me to know Kat's last name -- and she appears NOWHERE when I google you in Denver -- not even on the DEED to your new HOUSE!!! So, curious, I googled "Kaitlyn OB-GYN in Denver, CO" and got about THREE HUNDRED listings (many were duplicates, and NOT just MDs, but DOs, Midwives, Nurses and Practical Nurses, and Nursing Assistants were listed if the Practice involved "Birthin' Babies"), and it showed all of BOTH sexes with photos of each, and every imaginable way to spell something like "Kat" -- including Katherines, Cathys, etc.


But within 50 miles of Denver, NO ONE could have been HER !!!




So, WHO THE HELL did you MARRY ???


The LAST I communicated with you -- on Facebook when you first said "Cool blog, Uncle Scott!!!", but then when you saw all the images of you and friends acting GAY, you said to suggest you are GAY is the BIGGEST INSULT THAT THERE IS!!! And of course you knew I've been OUT GAY since 1969.


I ASSUME that you know that Mike told me -- about the year 2000 -- that he was having an affair with another woman, and that he and Gail had decided to DIVORCE as soon as you three kids were out of the house. And BEFORE THAT Mike said Gail kept HARASSING HIM because he didn't make NEARLY AS MUCH as her friends' husbands. As you know, Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan was raised PRESBYTERIAN -- just like the CRIMINAL WEALTHY KENANS -- until they converted to Episcopalian.




Did you READ my recent Letter to Pope Francis and the HEADS of the Anglican/Episcopal Church and of Church of Scotland/Presbyterians -- and they all LIKED IT and let me KNOW THAT!!!:




Also, for your brother, Max, how in CREATION did he get LINKED-IN connected to Christal Presley, now Christal Trivett-Presley who is SO AFRAID OF ME NOW, she removed herself from LINKED-IN and her email addresses and PHONE have gone DEAD???


In 2010, Christal had not only DUPED CNN and the Atlanta Journal/Constitution  into FEATURING her book on her father, Delmer Presley, suffering PTSD from Vietnam Service. But I KNEW Delmer and he LOVED TELLING STORIES of his  Military Service !!!


Christal was best friends with Jill (Rhodes) Hannity -- her roommate at Virginia Tech -- and claimed that Jill told her that Sean Hannity has ALWAYS BEEN GAY and likes them YOUNG AND HAIRLESS !!!




ALSO, Christal was Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's LIAISON with Sean Hannity and FOX NEWS !!!





Connor, I have a LOT MORE QUESTIONS FOR YOU, but want to get this OUT to TOP PRESS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, SCOTUS, PREZ BIDEN, etc., down to our MOST EFFECTIVE NAZI/CATHOLIC COUSIN, Greg Lernihan.


I HOPE they all LIKE IT!!!


Love,

Uncle Scott


I look FORWARD to your PROMPT REPLY!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment