Wednesday, March 8, 2023

My Letter to Lee Eastman, Son of John Eastman and Grandson of Leopold Epstein/Lee Eastman -- who converted to Episcopalian and changed the family name) -- BOTH of Whom were LAWYERS for Tennessee Williams for most of Tenn's Career!!!

 




>>>  Dear V.P. Harris  and SO FORTH:


Dear President Biden,


Having checked my records, I've seen that you and VEEP Harris REFUSE to open every other message I send you. So, I can't expect you to open this one -- but if you DO, you will CRACK UP until "KINGDOM COME"!!!




Scott



Readers know that about ten years ago when I contacted Scotland Yard (NEW Scotland Yard???), in London and sent evidence to them of the CIA's involvement in John Lennon's death, I got THANKS from Yoko Ono!!!



Back in the EARLY DAYS, at least John and Paul often had sex with each other, and others, including some members of The Rolling Stones -- no surprise THERE !!!




>>> I SENT THIS  FIRST TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE  AND NO ONE BLOCKED IT !!!:


To:  contact@eastmanandeastman.com, president@harvard.edu, fasdean@fas.harvard.edu, mcstarke@sewanee.edu, Prettieboishowcase@gmail.com, info@twtheatrenola.com, info@tennesseewilliams.net, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, info@sandsnola.com, douglas.brinkley@rice.edu, pjwillisnola@aol.com, plaborde@wyes.org, telliottk@gmail.com, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, pressrelease@wwltv.com, fox8news@fox8live.com, newsdesk@wdsu.com, errol@myneworleans.com, newstips@theadvocate.com, Theneworleanstribune Info, My Story, editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com


Lee Eastman

Eastman and Eastman Attorneys

39 W. 54th Street

New York, NY 20019-5491

contact@eastmanandeastman.com


March 8, 2023


Dear Mr. Eastman,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams. In that capacity, I have visited your offices on W. 54th Street many times, and have been to your grandparents' apartment with the huge Robert Motherwell paintings on the dining room walls at least once. I really liked your grandparents!!!


I can't find a photo of you on the internet, but if you look like your Dad did when I knew him, you are VERY HANDSOME!!!:



John Eastman with his sister Linda Eastman


I never met Linda Eastman nor Paul McCartney, and I must also say, I am not aware of anything either of them (Lee or John), did to harm Tennessee Williams (except at least John's complicity in Tennessee's murder).


Tennessee was CONSTANTLY certain that John, Tenn's Agent at ICM, and his accountants were plotting against him to kill him, pretty-up his life's story, and then make a FORTUNE off his plays' royalties -- AFTER his death. I considered MOST of that to be paranoia, brought on by his addictions to alcohol, Dame Jillian Sackler's Valium -- and Seconal, and "Vitamin Shots" that came from "Dr. Feelgood" (whose offices I once visited and I confronted that doctor to NO AVAIL), in NYC that were actually some form of speed.


TWO THINGS before I go further:


1. I see that the email address Kim gave me to use for you is the SAME ONE that I'd used for YEARS to send every blog posting to your Dad -- and when it began coming back BLOCKED, I googled to discover John had passed. Thank God it was a brief battle with cancer!!! I've beaten cancer once, myself, ten years ago, so for CERTAIN.


HOWEVER, many email blocks EXPIRE over a short time, and if it has NOT expired, I will print and mail you a copy. I was DELAYED in writing you for most of the week, partly because I want my friend Judge Dean Hansell in Los Angeles -- who won the FIRST GLAAD Founder's Award -- to know what I sent you. 


He's fascinated by my own family's association with Hitler and today's Christian Nationalists Party that includes all Republicans and Democrats who are Christians -- like Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, etc.


My Letter to Dean MUST be snail-mailed by Court Policy, and I'll add to it before sending after I complete this to you. I will also copy some other people including Marquitte Starkey, Vice President and General Counsel to Sewanee/the University of the South, who is now responsible for overseeing the management of the Williams copyrights. 


Both Donna Pierce, then Head Counsel of Sewanee, and Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander THREATENED me with LIBEL LAWSUITS, but did NOTHING as I continued to DEFY THEM -- since what I claim is TRUE and most of it I can prove in Court of Law.


I will also copy Casarotto Ramsay & Associates Limited and Georges Borchardt, Inc., who represent Tenn's Rights -- and some of the Williams Scholars, but I will NOT add you to my email lists to get every blog posting. You know where to find my blog.


And HERE is the by FAR my most popular posting since I published it -- and it isn't even finished or mailed to Dean, yet:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/letter-to-california-superior-court.html


2. Although I have both praise and criticism of the Epstein/Eastman Family -- I have FAR WORSE CRITICISM of my Kenan Family and my mother and her Meyer Family!!! In fact, we are now all but TOTALLY ESTRANGED, and I think I'll take my psychiatrist's and my friends' advice and FORGET THEM AS FAMILY (but have contact for practical reasons)!!!


I STILL have loving memories of growing up, but they have ALL sided with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, who with Coach Lou Holtz when we lived across the street from him in Columbus, Ohio 1968 and 1969 PLANNED the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by Christians in both Political Parties. We still had Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings for no reason, back then.


And just three weeks ago, they ALL FORBID ME to attend Mom's late 100th Birthday Party in Raleigh, NC, this coming March 11. They can't handle the TRUTH, and I REFUSE to let my family's LIES go unchallenged. Mom was Head of Skin Research Labs at Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati -- my birth town that my good friend John Lahr's mother was from.


Mom was given Dr. Josef Mengele's notes on NAZI MIND CONTROL that she developed for BOTH the CIA and the Roman Catholic Church. LATER they renamed it for Mom's two first initials of her two surnames, Meyer and Kenan:



John Lahr helped me PROVE the timeline of Tennessee's MURDER by hand of John Uecker -- and then HIS AGENCY, Georges Borchardt -- SEWANEE'S RIGHTS AGENCY as well -- deliberately sold the movie rights to Lahr's Williams Bio to a company they KNEW would go belly-up within half a year -- so LAHR'S MOVIE RIGHTS are now TIED UP!!!




On my Kenan side, my distant relatives, whom I am NOT in the line of inheritance of, co-founded UNC Chapel Hill in 1789, inventing the world's first Public University, and then later inherited Henry Morrison Flagler's entire estate, so CONTROLLED Standard Oil since 1913, and today concentrate in EXXON-MOBIL, but also control Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group/Costco, the Episcopal Church, the Ku Klux Klan, and virtually EVERY Republican as well as the Clinton/Biden Democrats -- and my Kenan Family's TOP BUSINESS PARTNER is by contract, Vladimir Putin!!!


Most people know that UNC Chapel Hill had to CHANGE the dedication of Kenan Stadium from to William Rand Kenan, Sr. -- who with First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC CAUSED the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898. So, they rededicated it to his son, WRK, Jr., but NOW THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT, and this Kenan who PAID for the stadium to honor his WHITE SUPREMACIST PARENTS, actually paid 43% of all funds used to elect Adolf Hitler Chancellor of Germany, and then controlling the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey (ESSO then, but EXXON, now), built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced MOST of the motor fuels, lubricants, and petro-chemicals -- including Pervitin (Meth or Adderall), used to fuel Hitler's WAR MACHINE!!!


And this brings me to the connections between OUR TWO FAMILIES!!! It was about five years ago that Press and Law Enforcement people contacted me for information on my wealthy Kenan relatives who with their THEN Kenan Transport that is now Kenan Advantage Group, who had been running Illegal Opioids up and down the East Coast with Paul McCartney's second wife, Nancy Shevell's Family's Shevell Trucking (now defunct).


And looking at the photos of your father with SO MANY DRUG-TRAFFICKING CRIMINALS, I have to assume he was CONSCIOUSLY aware of this!!!:



ALSO at another party on John Eastman's Long Island Estate:



That is Dame Jillian Sackler with Hilaria and Alec Baldwin.





Now, it was Sewanee's HEAD COUNSEL Michael Remer, with your father, and Maria St. Just (nee Britneva, a Russian National), who planned Tennessee Williams's Murder with help of the FBI, CIA, and Republican Party including my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan who murdered Tennessee Williams -- JUST LIKE Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED TENNESSEE they would do at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982:






Well, let me get to my point: YOU and I are NOT RESPONSIBLE for the CRIMES OF OUR PARENTS -- and I have NO evidence and have heard NO rumors that you were personally involved in ANY OF THIS!!!


As you know, you -- as a BLOOD JEW and a SUPER RICH one at that -- the Christian Nationalists' Party of Republicans and Biden/Clinton Democrats will MURDER your entire JEWISH FAMILY if they get any more CONTROL.


YOU have access to ALL of your Family's Legal Documents, so should ALSO KNOW that Tennessee's Will and Codicil made CLEAR that after his sister Rose died, the PROCEEDS from the Estate were to support NEEDY WRITERS, and especially those of an "experimental nature" -- which SURELY would include ME for my BLOG -- and perhaps even my Williams memoir.


I have ONLY Social Security and a tiny "Family Stipend" of $90.00/week -- REDUCED by my family from $125.00/week in 2016. I own a 2009 Pontiac Vibe that is aging FAST, and have less than $1,000.00 in the bank, $500.00 of which I must spend on new eyeglasses with a complex prescription.


Sewanee could EASILY AFFORD to grant me an income so that I can live like I'm not NEXT TO HOMELESS, and can move on to writing OTHER THINGS!!!


THAT is what I am hoping you can arrange.


I should also say, that I never met your Mom, Jodie, but see your Dad bought a palatial luxury penthouse overlooking New York City’s Central Park that Jodie now lives in -- for a massive $26.5 million.


https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/08/12/who-was-lawyer-john-eastman-as-paul-mccartneys-brother-in-law-dies-at-83/


I trust that Jodie was ALSO not part of the CRIMES, and I wish her WELL!!!


Please answer me ASAP -- letting me know within a week if you can or cannot work with me on this.


THANKS!!! 


Scott David Kenan



Me with my FAT BELLY and my mother, on May 27, 2022.


In the BIBLE DICTIONARY, "Kenan" means either "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled GREED and ACQUISITIVENESS"!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment