Saturday, March 25, 2023

California Judge Dean Hansell REPLIES to My Letter -- a SUCCINCT RAVE -- and JUST LIKE John Lahr's RAVE of My Tennessee Williams Memoir!!!

 


Even in 2018, Dean Hansell looked VERY HAPPY !!!



>>>  Vice President Harris , and ALL OTHERS:


You get ONE MORE CHANCE !!!


Dear President Biden,


THANKS for reading all of my recent messages -- but Kamala Harris is the ONLY PERSON of my 24 TOP Government Officials -- plus my cousin-in-law Greg Lernihan  -- who did NOT ACCEPT  my last posting via received-receiver form.


Does she need a SPANKING ???




You'll LOVE my LATEST  -- EVERY TOP NEWS ORG that ALWAYS  sends received receipts sent NONE  -- so you KNOW  it's a TOO-HOT-TO-HANDLE  HIT !!!:




Scott


>>> FIRST, the Letter, which is QUITE LIKE what I published of John Lahr's review of my Memoir -- although Lahr and I had secretly worked via emails (and a few phone calls), and he was NOT going to soon write his BIO of Tennessee Williams -- he'd been putting it OFF, because he agreed to complete Lyle Leverich's Tom: The Unknown Tennessee Williams , but Lahr found it GROSSLY INADEQUATE about the first half of Tenn's life, so he knew he'd have to do the WHOLE LIFE.


Lahr told me that MY WRITING -- IN PROGRESS, THEN  -- INSPIRED HIM to take on the project. Without discussing it, between Lahr's Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh  and my Memoir, we PROVED the timeline of how John Uecker smothered Tennessee with a pillow -- on DEMAND of CIA Agent Lee Eastman, Tenn's lifelong "friend" Maria St. Just (nee Britneva -- a Russian National), and Michael Remer, then Head Counsel for Sewanee/University of the South. 


John LahrThe New Yorker, and author of Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh :


"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html




BEFORE I GET GOING, one VERY IMPORTANT THING I meant to publish two days ago, and forgot: North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper SCORED A HUGE WIN  in convincing Republicans to pass Medicaid Expansion -- maybe because they LOVE how much MONEY Cooper and NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- with NC Dem Rep. Deb Butler, Wilmington Dem Mayor "Bill" Saffo, New Hanover County Dem District Attorney Benjamin R. David, and County Sheriff Dem Ed McMahon make as the LARGEST DRUG TRAFFICKERS in partnership with Republicans Thomas S. Kenan III, Thom Goolsby, Tom Fetzer, Thom Tillis, Richard Burr, etc.


The MONEY mostly flows back to my Kenan Family, the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- and in NC, to Art Pope and other "toilet-trash", greedy CHRISTIANS!!!


And THEY get MOST of their RETAIL SALES via BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC Bishops and Ministers -- many also in POLITICAL POSITIONS -- as I have recently proven in this blog.

 
Shared with Public
Public

Like
Comment
Share

>>> AND NOW, MORE ON DEAN HANSELL:


1. Funny that he misspelled my last name, but then I USUALLY spell his "Hansel" -- before I CATCH IT before publishing it or addressing a Letter to Dean -- HA!!!


2. Dean is VERY SERIOUS about not polluting his mind with other's opinions or even evidence on cases he MIGHT get in California Superior Court. I explained in my Letter he answered -- ALL OF THAT -- and Dean said I write "clearly". THAT SAID, I FORGOT that my first cousin George Meyer and his long-time "common-law wife" Susan Grant, who set up the NAZI/Christian Corruption of her alma mater, the US Air Force Academy, BOTH live in southern California, so COULD BE TRIED in Dean's Court.


Also, my first cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan and her husband Greg Lernihan who FOUNDED Convergint, Inc., https://www.convergint.com/, that handles MOST TOP SECRET US GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATIONS are DEDICATED NAZI/Catholics -- aligned with Pope Benedict, now DEAD -- thank GOD!!!



THEY could be tried in ANY STATE (and  MANY FOREIGN COUNTRIES )!!!


3. BECAUSE when I first published and emailed out my Letter to Dean, it is SO FULL of HYPERLINKS that MANY of my email recipients' servers REJECTED IT as "likely SPAM" for that reason, so my buddy and President of Quality Oil in Winston-Salem, Graham Bennett, did NOT get it -- and his FATHER, Bert Bennett, Jr., was the BEST DEMOCRATIC POLITICIAN in NORTH CAROLINA, EVER !!!


He got Terry Sanford elected, and Jim Hunt TWICE ELECTED to TWO TERMS EACH TIME -- as well as being credited with John F. Kennedy winning NC in 1960 !!!





4. Being a hard-working EFFICIENT PERSON, Judge Hansell replied immediately to my first Letter of five or so years ago. THIS TIME, he waited MORE THAN A WEEK, so I know that Dean followed my hyperlinks and had time to DIGEST what I sent him this time.




https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/letter-to-california-superior-court.html











.

No comments:

Post a Comment