Thursday, March 9, 2023

UPDATED Letter to Judge Dean Hansell is MAILED!!! / CIA Censorship Agent for Public Radio WHQR Benjamin Schachtman UPDATES His Facebook Profile Photo -- SUPER-LOL!!! / SELF-HATING Black Christian City Councilman Kevin Spears Has HISSY FIT because the WHITE CHRISTIANS on Council HATE HIM and PROVE IT with NEW RULES!!!:

 


Ben Schachtman, a CRACK ADDICT , updated his Facebook Profile Photo so all can see his "INNER BEAUTY" -- and he's NOT a Christian





>>>  Dear Prez Biden and VEEP Harris ,


AGAIN , you both refused to open my LAST POSTING -- and my LATEST  caused a Wilmington City Council Person  to DELETE HIS LINKED-IN Listing  -- IMMEDIATELY !!!


Guess which Political Party , Race Group, and Religion he claims.


But First posting, FIRST :






Scott


>>> WHAT I JUST PUT IN THE MAIL TO JUDGE DEAN HANSELL:



Judge Dean Hansell


Judge Dean Hansell

Stanley Mosk Courthouse

111 North Hill Street

Rm. 313, Dept. 21

Los Angeles, CA 90012

 

March 9, 2023

 

Dear Dean,

 

It has been five years since I last wrote you, and since then I have actually discovered what happened to my life. By “The Grace of God”, I have relaxed more and more, so saw the path, maybe not “prepared for me”, but it opened before me and I had the courage to follow it.

 

My blogging – and today my every blog post is emailed to over 500 Political Contacts as well as sent by “received-receiver” forms to SCOTUS, President Biden, Veep Harris, the Obamas, and many TOP DEMS in Congress including Schumer, Sanders, Whitehouse (whom I’d like to see as President, Bernie’s getting too old), Raskin, Schiff, Swalwell, the DCCC, Jeffries, and often to Repubs McConnell, McCarthy, and EVERY REPUB who voted AGAINST McCarthy originally.

 

What is happening now, is that my mother, who turned 100 on January 6, is celebrating that belatedly on March 11 (two days from now as I write), in Raleigh, only a 2.5 hour drive from my home, but I am NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND, because it is to flatter Mom’s religious piety and patriotism, and loving mother behaviors – when the OPPOSITE is true, and I won’t let the LIES of my family stand.

 

I actually wrote you on March 3, and fully expecting to get an email address from your Admin to send quickly to you, I published it then and it has remained my most hit posting since then – thousands have hit it – not including the hundreds I emailed it to. But I tried for three days and got only a recording on your listed number, then called another in your building and the woman said I HAD to send a physical letter, and verified your address. I also then wanted to wait until I’d sent a Letter to Lee Eastman, the son of Tennessee Williams’s last attorney John Eastman, and the grandson of Leopold Vail Epstein, who converted to Episcopalian, changed his name to Lee Eastman, and became the biggest Lawyer to Artists and Entertainers in the Twentieth Century.

 

Remember, you cautioned me about current Legal/Political Issues that might land in your Court – that over info I have about the death of Natalie Wood. Well, two years later, a woman who claimed to have written a book on the subject and spoke with all the people I had and more, wanted to quote me in a NEW BOOK that had far more details than one she had published many years ago. She and her publicist had me sign a release to quote me in the book that was all but ready for its scheduled publication – and then it turned out, she NEVER HAD A PUBLISHER, and hasn’t gotten one since then!!!

 

Also, since the staff that serves Judges here in District Court – and most of our District Court Judges – are my BIGGEST AUDIENCE, by THEIR CLAIM, I’m hoping that like jurors in a high-profile trial who must SET ASIDE what they know, you can do that too – although the Kenan Companies that are so corrupted are all HQ’ed in states other than California: EXXON-MOBIL (TX), Bank of America (NC), Coca-Cola (GA), Kenan Advantage Group (OH) – and when Costco’s PRESIDENT Craig Jelinek (WA), personally kicked me out a year ago for blogging about their running drugs with Kenan Advantage Group and sent me a check refunding a YEAR’S membership, when I only had two months left, I first got a call telling me this from my Wilmington store’s manager – and when I googled, I learned he called from the Offices of New Hanover County CommissionersLOL!!!

 

THEY are all doing business with the Puerto Vallarta Drug Mafia who had held me hostage five times in 2010. SUPER EASY to prove in Court!!!

 

Also, my computers have gotten so corrupted, that MICROSOFT had to rig something to take over from afar. I watched as they did all the work for hours, then the next day, they sent me a specially fortified version of Windows 10 and said not to upgrade back to Windows 11 for at least half a year and it will be less vulnerable to hackers. Well, it has been over a year and hackers still corrupt my FORTIFIED computer, but I know lots of WORK-AROUNDS.

 

Ditto my SPECTRUM TV service, but Mayor Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark (Charlie famous for saying Wilmington’s Confederate Statues will be taken down over his dead body – but they have been gone now for over two years), had a SPECTRUM truck hit me in a crosswalk as I approached City Hall to demand the full Police Report on my friend they had murdered in September 2011 – because he could PROVE my employer in Georgia of twenty years supplies Wilmington Politicians and Churches with Addictive Drugs – the System my parents had set up years before in both Wilmington and Atlanta, GA with the CIA and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I knew WELL, but I was CLUELESS THEN.

 




THEN my mother and siblings worked with my distant Kenan cousin’s Lily-White Law Firm in Raleigh, to give me only $2,500.00 compensation, when every lawyer I spoke with said I should get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 WITHOUT including it was City Officials who ORDERED THAT HIT .

 

I THANK GOD that I am the person who is stuck knowing TONS of US TOP SECRET MATERIAL. Since I did not ever have a security clearance or steal anything – just observed and interacted with my own family and Drug Mafia who captured me and held me hostage five times in Mexico, etc., I can’t be prosecuted – all they can do is try to keep me in jail on false charges, in a nut-house (the local one won’t take me back until I develop a REAL MENTAL ILLNESS), or KILL ME – and I’m TOO SMART for them NOW to be able to do ANY of those things – HA!!!

 

And I will NEVER STOP PROCLAIMING TRUTH .

 

Interesting, is that ever since first grade, I have known a lot of Jews, and got along with them best – although I was in Catholic schools through 8th grade. And I went to a Conservative Jewish Synagogue’s ART SHOW and sale a couple of weeks ago – the Artists I knew of I knew were really good ones – and I wanted to meet the Rabbi, a Lesbian married to a woman (like in your own congregation), but with a nearly totally straight congregation. Unfortunately, NONE of the Rabbis were there, but I met some great people.

 

Also, my one-time roommate in Cape May, when Chuck Pritchard, Hilary Russell, and I (all Denison grads), were setting up https://whalestalecapemay.com/ in 1974, Janet Leuchter, later became such a well known Conservative Cantor in Brooklyn, that the NY State Legislature honored her with a “Cantor Janet Leuchter Day” when she retired!!! 


And while Janet moved on after one summer, I also knew her parents, and when my parents and yes, business partners, joined forces to falsely commit me and force me to sell out to them for peanuts in 1978, I visited Ben Zion Leuchter in Vineland, NJ for advice. Ben then owned the LARGEST CHAIN of medium-sized city newspapers in the USA, that he eventually sold to Gannett when no one in his family wanted it.

 

Ben told me he knew ALL ABOUT the Kenan Family Charities – then the largest in the world supporting Education and the Arts – and figured since Kenan is from the Old Testament, they HAD TO BE JEWISH !!!

 

The OPPOSITE is true.

 

OK, I have enough postage stamps to put this in the mail tonight so I don’t have to worry about getting it out.

 

Here are links to the postings I mentioned:

 

What I wrote March 3, 2023: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/letter-to-california-superior-court.html

 

What I sent yesterday to Lawyer Lee Eastman: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/my-letter-to-lee-eastman-son-of-john.html

 

Your reply to me of five years ago, which links to what I had written you: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/los-angeles-superior-court-judge-dean.html

 

And CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage – the New York Times sure wrote it up as a FUN EVENT!!!



 

Much Love, and I THANK GOD that you are a JUDGE !!!


Scott







Rolf Mengele’s Shocking Conversation With His Father — Nazi Scientist Josef Mengele 


The son of notorious Nazi doctor and war criminal Josef Mengele, sat down with his father for a conversation that would shock the world.










Kevin Spears recently endorsed MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKING DEMOCRAT Steve Miller -- who LOST BIG TIME  in Primaries, last year!!!


When you read this, notice how they are ALL INSANE -- because City Council is made up EXCLUSIVELY of CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKERS, most of whom are also WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!


Closet-Case Gay Dem Mayor "Bill" Saffo ONLY gets REPUBLICANS to donate to him. Dem Clifford Barnett is Assistant Pastor at Dem Sheriff Ed McMahon's TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKING Church, New Beginning Christian Church:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/drug-trafficking-pastor-robert-campbell.html


NOT all Wilmington Christians are DRUG TRAFFICKERS and WHITE SUPREMACISTS -- just the ones who GIVE MONEY TO CHURCHES!!!


I have NO LOVE for ANY of our TOTALLY CORRUPTED by MY KENAN FAMILY City Council People, but Kevin Spears in his HISSY FIT  attacked Luke Waddell UNFAIRLY, and REFUSED TO BACK DOWN !!!


ALSO, Kevin LIED that he works for someone else so can't control his schedule. His only  TIME commitment  is for Thursday nights, otherwise, he's a SELF-EMPLOYED Computer Consultant !!!


https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-spears-86155423/


>>> BREAKING @ 8:52 PM: Kevin Spears JUST REMOVED his above-linked LINKED-IN  listing -- LOL!!!


Talk about yer "Act of Contrition" (Roman-Catholic speak for an apology):



https://portcitydaily.com/latest-news/2023/03/09/city-council-member-feels-targeted-regarding-updated-rules-of-order-calls-fellow-member-racist/



SEE: Kevin is a REPUBLICAN CRY BABY !!!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment