Saturday, March 4, 2023

Drag Queen PARADOX!!! / Walter Five REMINDS ME of My Carolina Apartments PAST / After Dark, a Christian Missionary Rode His Bike to My Front Door and Asked Me if I Knew Who Had a ROOM TO RENT to Him -- and Was SHOCKED by What I Had to Say -- HA!!!

 




>>>  V.P. Harris  and ALL OTHERS:


OK, Joe Biden -- you ASKED FOR IT , and I have SERVED IT UP IN SPADES !!!:


EAT CROW , TRAITOR JOE :




Scott



Members of the audience reach for drag queen Adele during a drag show in Kyiv, Ukraine. LAUREL CHOR FOR HUFFPOST


In Kyiv, Drag Queens Perform to Forget The War — And to Defy Putin 


Arthur Ozerov, who volunteered for the military, used drag to help unlock a part of himself he’d been suppressing.


Laurel Chor  Mar 3, 2023, 02:33 PM EST


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ukraine-drag-show-putin_n_63ff8479e4b0d14ed6a53e73






Walter Five: This is too funny -- because I dated Thomas S. Kenan III's ex-boyfriend Curtis "Robby" Anderson in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments while this was being filmed there in 1985. LATER, in 2015, owner George Cutter EVICTED ME because living on the 6th floor, I blogged about all the MAJOR Hard-Drug Trafficking and CRACK WHORES on my floor. I APPEALED to Jury Trial and quickly Gold Walker became my Landlady on S. 4th Street. Gold had MANAGED Carolina Apartments years ago -- and Cutter FIRED HER for standing up for TENANTS -- LOL!!! There is a short, "dumpy", gay, in his 60s guy who leads Ghost Tours downtown who when I was homeless in 2011, was writing a MUSICAL version of Blue Velvet to be filmed -- but it never got traction!!! Best image of it I've seen -- must be blown up large to appreciate:
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments



I didn't get to bed until the sun had just come up this morning -- and slept through until 1:30 PM -- without even waking up to hit the BATHROOM -- and I had JUST GOTTEN a TEXT on my phone that my mother and sisters Jane and Julie had just sent me the FAMILY ALLOWANCE that they send me every WEDNESDAY!!!


But my computer's email -- ALL OF WHICH COMES IN AS EITHER TRASH OR SPAM -- and NOTHING, EVER to my INBOX -- for the last three days -- showed nothing new. And then I REMEMBERED that this past Wednesday, I'd WONDERED why I'd only gotten notice via EMAIL, but not text to my phone, which usually comes first by half a minute.


And I realized that MY JEWISH FRIENDS -- whom I've been TRYING TO WARN that my Kenan Family and their allies in the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Biden CHRISTIAN FAMILIES with DEVOUT Russian Orthodox Vladimir Putin are out to LIE TO THEM and make them UNMINDFUL, so that CHRISTIANS can soon MURDER THEM:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/letter-to-california-superior-court.html


ANYWAY, now that Benjamin Netanyahu is DETERMINED to pass a Law so that the Knesset can by SIMPLE MAJORITY VOTE overturn ANYTHING declared by THEIR SUPREME COURT -- PROVES Bibi is just a NAZI -- and I've PROVEN he is in BUSINESS with the ENTIRE Wilmington City Council and New Hanover County Commission -- plus Rep. Deb Butler, Repub Jonathan Deputy, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and HOMO District Attorney Benjamin R. David:






Ben David "mincing" a point in Court.








Prince Harry  Explains Why Psychedelics Are A 'Fundamental' Part Of His Life


The Duke of Sussex said the drugs are like the "cleaning of a windshield" for him and help "remove life’s filters."


Carly Ledbetter  Mar 4, 2023, 03:47 PM EST  Updated 5 hours ago






My TOP MILITARY ALLY, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', will take SPECIAL UMBRAGE  over the LATEST from my Episcopalian Kenan Family that controls EXXON-MOBIL because of THIS !!!




Exxon Sued By U.S. After 5 Nooses Found At Louisiana Plant Over 4 Years


The lawsuit alleges the oil giant violated federal law by only investigating some of the incidents involving nooses at the Baton Rouge facility.


Sebastian Murdock  Mar 4, 2023, 01:44 PM EST


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/exxon-sued-by-us-after-5-nooses-found-at-louisiana-plant-over-4-years_n_64037f6ce4b04ef6d3dd38bf


And READERS ALL KNOW that when I drove back and forth between Stone Mountain, GA and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico TWICE -- and Wilmington, NC and P.V. -- in 2010, 2012, and 2015 -- EVERY KENAN ADVANTAGE GROUP TRUCK  I passed on I-85 through Alabama, and then across Mississippi and Louisiana and the whole of Texas on I-10 and other highways, had a CONFEDERATE BATTLE FLAG DECAL pasted prominently on the cab -- behind the driver's door.


See 1/3 the way down: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/peggy-scott-laborde-and-other-leaders.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/kenan-advantage-group-costco-and-craig.html


AND, I can't write Lee Eastman at Eastman & Eastman Law in NYC -- until I rest up a bit more -- and there is THIS COMPLICATION , too:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-sackler-family-addicted-tennessee.html


And that CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY who asked about renting a room, I CHASED OFF with such LOUD VULGARITIES that he will likely be MYSTIFIED FOR LIFE -- LOL!!!







A movie about GOOD ROMAN CATHOLIC MISSIONARIES fighting the CHRISTIAN enslavers and murderers in the Jungle!!! 


I HIGHLY recommend it!!! 







And ALWAYS REMEMBER:





.

No comments:

Post a Comment