Monday, March 27, 2023

Readers Point Out MY ERROR with Judge Hansell!!! / SHOCKING Sudden DEATH of New Hanover County Commissioner and Drag-Queen Deb Hays!!! / Republican Wilmington, NC City Councilman Luke Waddell BUCKS the Other Christians Who Supply Wilmington with HARD DRUGS:

 


New Hanover County Commissioner Deb Hays passed away Saturday at age 65 64 (Courtesy photo)



Darcelle XV, the world's oldest working drag queen, rides through the Portland Pride Parade in Portland, Oregon, on June 19, 2022.



>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- and Other Readers,


I sincerely hope that Joe Biden and all of the others who NEED TO turn their ships around and fight for Liberty, Justice, and Opportunity for ALL  -- do so PRONTO !!!:


Dear President Biden,


It turns out, that in the "Lower Cape Fear" of North Carolina, some savvy Republicans are BESTING the "Christian" Democrats  -- AND  the Christian Republicans  -- and  I STAND WITH THEM !!!


You and your ALLIES can "GET RIGHT WITH GOD" -- as they say -- and support Constitutional Republican-Democracy -- or HANG BY THE NOOSE , after fair trial.


-- I see that one State just brought back FIRING SQUADS, but I assure you, the GUILLOTINE  is the most humane way to execute. ONE STROKE and that's it. MESSY , and unpleasant for the observers -- who are usually RELIGIONISTS trying to get GOD'S REVENGE .


But they are self-deluded "Devils" -- Oy VEY !!!




Scott



>>> CORRECTED INFORMATION ON WHAT  JUDGE DEAN HANSELL READ AND RESPONDED TO  IS AT  THE BOTTOM OF THIS POSTING !!!


>>> QUICKLY: Deb Hays is a Republican who led her life JUST LIKE A DRAG QUEEN!!! And with that HAIR, she LOOKS IT!!! Had I ANY IDEA she was so COOL, I'd have considered VOTING FOR HER!!! But she's a REPUBLICAN, and her Party in New Hanover County CENSURED Republican Senators Richard Burr and Thom Tillis because they REFUSED to claim that TRUMP  won the 2020 Election !!!


ALSO, Republicans run all the HARD DRUGS with my Republican Kenan Family, and EVERYONE KNOWS IT, so WHO can in conscience vote for ANY REPUBLICAN???


And Luke Waddell said the BEST THING about the now-late Deb. When the need to accomplish something seemed IMPOSSIBLE, Deb always jumped in saying, "Let's GET THIS DONE!!!"


Deb's Facebook is TELLINGhttps://www.facebook.com/DebHaysforNewHanoverCounty/


NEWS REPORTS of the DEATHS of Darcelle XV this past THURSDAY: https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/26/entertainment/darcelle-xv-drag-queen-death-portland-trnd/index.html -- and of Deb Hays this past FRIDAY: https://portcitydaily.com/latest-news/2023/03/26/nhc-commissioner-deb-hays-dies-unexpectedly/


NEWS REPORT on the DEATH of the MOST HIDEOUS REPUBLICAN,  HOMOSEXUAL, MONEY COW  PETER THIEL'S MALE PROTEGE!!!


https://theintercept.com/2023/03/23/peter-thiel-jeff-thomas/



Grant Henry (Sister Louisa), looking up to me -- with Christal Trivett-Presley, late 2009.



Hollis Gillespie (wearing glasses), with Christal Trivett-Presley on far right. A photo I took when Christal and I took Hollis's BLOGGING CLASS -- so BLAME THIS BLOG on HOLLIS !!!










>>> GREAT NATIONAL NEWS!!!:


Pete Buttigieg BLEW South Bend and recently moved to Michigan!!!: 


https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/05/politics/pete-buttigieg-senate-michigan-cnntv/index.html


Democratic Rep. Ro Khanna announces he won’t seek California Senate seat, endorses Rep. Barbara Lee 


By Andrew Millman and Kaanita Iyer, CNN  Updated 10:38 AM EDT, Sun March 26, 2023


“I have concluded that despite a lot of enthusiasm from Bernie [Sanders’] folks, the best place, the most exciting place, action place, fit place, for me to serve as a progressive is in the House of Representatives,” Khanna told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.”


“And I’m honored to be co-chairing Barbara Lee’s campaign for the Senate and endorsing her today. We need a strong anti-war senator and she will play that role.”


The Democratic field to fill Feinstein’s seat also includes Reps. Adam Schiff and Katie Porter, who announced their bids earlier this year. Khanna had previously expressed interest in running for the vacant seat.


I am a fan of Katie Porter, too, but Adam Schiff has PROVEN  he's in bed with the Kenan Companies, Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, the Bushes, Cheneys, and Clintons -- and VLADIMIR PUTIN !!!


https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/26/politics/ro-khanna-california-senate-seat-barbara-lee/index.html



Wilmington Republican City Council member Luke Waddell addresses his opposition to a housing-first policy, instead preferring to spend federal funds to address the “root” causes of homelessness, such as substance abuse disorder and mental health issues.


I AGREE with much of what Luke says about this -- ALL the Homeless people I knew when homeless myself ten years ago -- and those I know NOW -- are TOO MENTALLY ILL to handle living in buildings, or TOTAL DRUG ADDICTS.


I'd like to sit down with Luke and toss some PRACTICAL IDEAS around -- the DEMOCRATS around here -- except for Rob Zapple -- all are into DRUG TRAFFICKING and most also WHITE SUPREMACY with my cousin Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill!!! At least some REPUBLICANS are now COMING TO their SENSES !!!


https://portcitydaily.com/latest-news/2023/03/25/city-council-member-fights-for-antiquated-policy-change-on-housing-first/





Fifth Avenue Methodist Church


Fifth Avenue UMC in Wilmington closing after 170 year ministry 


8 hours ago  WWAY News


WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — Declining membership is one of the reasons cited for the closure of Fifth Avenue United Methodist Church.


The NC Conference of The United Methodist Church announces the closure in a news release.


“This decision was reached after careful consideration and prayerful discernment and is due to declining membership and the local community’s clear, present, and pressing needs. The closure of Fifth Avenue UMC is a difficult decision but one made with the community’s best interests in mind. The building will offer a place to birth new ministries and house current ministries needing a home to serve the growing population of downtown Wilmington,” the release stated.


A spokesperson said the NC Conference doesn’t normally send out messages about a closed church, but ‘due to the divisive climate in The United Methodist Church right now’, they wanted to be as transparent as possible.


In OTHER WORDS, the Methodist Church plans to move all of their DRUG MAFIA OPERATIONS that Wilmingtonians REFUSED to allow to take over ANOTHER ABANDONED CHURCH in downtown Wilmington, here!!!


https://www.wwaytv3.com/fifth-avenue-umc-in-wilmington-closing-after-170-year-ministry/


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/methodist-ministers-in-league-with.html



Sean Blackwell (legally Sean McAllister), on right with his wife Ligia Splendora, PhD, and I in a rooftop bar in Sao Paulo, Brazil, September 2009.


Sean's Roman Catholic mother in Canada cut off his cock and balls when he was an infant -- because he kept playing with his erection!!! Ligia's brother is a TOP US REPUBLICAN CORPORATE RAIDER, and bought their $1,000,000.00 (15 years ago price), apartment in Sao Paulo -- and SUPPORTS THEM EVEN STILL!!!


TODAY is Sean's BIRTHDAY -- so I already sent him BIRTHDAY GREETINGS, but I will ALSO send this posting to him via his received-receiver form!!!


https://www.amazon.com/review/R1OHRS65UID4TE/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1461178258


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/11/united-statians-had-better-hope-that.html?m=0


While the Christian/CIA Press in the USA has been making HAY over a COMPUTER-GENERATED image of Pope Francis in a puffy white coat -- to DELIBERATELY keep Americans from KNOWING WHAT FRANCIS IS DOING, only CNN ALSO published THIS:



Pope Francis expands Catholic Church sexual abuse law  to cover lay leaders 


By Delia Gallagher, CNN  Published 2:16 AM EDT, Sun March 26, 2023


https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/26/europe/pope-francis-catholic-church-sexual-abuse-law-intl-hnk/index.html








>>> THIS IS WHAT DEAN GOT in the form of a COVER LETTER with MORE INFO than in the ORIGINAL LETTER I posted here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/california-judge-dean-hansell-replies.html

The opening paragraphs:


March 9, 2023


Dear Dean,


It has been five years since I last wrote you, and since then I have actually discovered what happened to my life. By “The Grace of God”, I have relaxed more and more, so saw the path, maybe not “prepared for me”, but it opened before me and I had the courage to follow it.


My blogging – and today my every blog post is emailed to over 500 Political Contacts as well as sent by “received-receiver” forms to SCOTUS, President Biden, Veep Harris, the Obamas, and many TOP DEMS in Congress including Schumer, Sanders, Whitehouse (whom I’d like to see as President, Bernie’s getting too old), Raskin, Schiff, Swalwell, the DCCC, Jeffries, and often to Repubs McConnell, McCarthy, and EVERY REPUB who voted AGAINST McCarthy originally.


What is happening now, is that my mother, who turned 100 on January 6, is celebrating that belatedly on March 11 (two days from now as I write), in Raleigh, only a 2.5 hour drive from my home, but I am NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND, because it is to flatter Mom’s religious piety and patriotism, and loving mother behaviors – when the OPPOSITE is true, and I won’t let the LIES of my family stand.


And my CLOSING:


I THANK GOD  that I am the person who is stuck knowing TONS of US TOP SECRET MATERIAL. Since I did not ever have a security clearance or steal anything – just observed and interacted with my own family and Drug Mafia who captured me and held me hostage five times in Mexico, etc., I can’t be prosecuted – all they can do is try to keep me in jail on false charges, in a nut-house (the local one won’t take me back until I develop a REAL MENTAL ILLNESS ), or KILL ME – and I’m TOO SMART for them NOW to be able to do ANY of those things – HA!!!


And I will NEVER STOP PROCLAIMING TRUTH .


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/03/updated-letter-to-judge-dean-hansell-is.html










.

No comments:

Post a Comment