Thursday, December 1, 2022

Biden/Macron Dinner is a HUGE EMBARASSMENT to the FAST-SINKING-TOWARD-PRISON Joe Biden -- but Donald Trump had a FAR WORSE DAY!!! / The Drug-Trafficking Presbyterian Winborne Family of Wilmington, North Carolina Sprouts a NEW HEAD!!! / A Woman from My Grade School -- Who Knows LOTS about Tennessee Williams -- Emails Me This Evening (MOST mysteriously)!!!:

 



Billboard Declares Kanye West  Year's Top Gospel Artist  Just As He's Praising Hitler 


"Can something not age well before it’s even put in to the world," Crain's Chicago Business editor Marcus Gilmer mused.


David Moye  Dec 1, 2022, 04:37 PM EST


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kanye-west-top-gospel-artist-billboard_n_63890ce2e4b0151bdb1f65b4


>>> Digging out TRAITORS in the US State Department !!!:


Rahm:


You actually work for the US State Department, right??? I just uncovered a NEW TRAITOR working in the State Department -- and his FAMILY, the Winbornes, settled here in the FIRST PERMANENT English settlement in Virginia. MY Traitorous Kenan Family didn't get here until the 1730s!!! 


My buddy Stanley Winborne III TOLD ME their history  -- and the FIRST to be in the DRUG TRADE with the US Government was his GRANDFATHER , the equivalent of the US Ambassador to China during the OPIUM WARS !!!


SOMEONE in the SENATE  needs to thoroughly investigate the TWO WINBORNES still in service.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/12/bidenmacron-dinner-is-huge-embarassment.html


Scott



It's gonna be a LONG NIGHT for me -- but hopefully NOT for my Readers!!! When I finally sat down to blog tonight, I found THIS EMAIL that I ended up replying to AGAIN -- after finding Sallie Jill Parker's BRAND NEW blog comment , which I will include after the emails:


>>> Re: Just now saw your comment and published it on blog!!!


Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
To:Sallie Parker
Cc:Scott Kenan
Bcc:telliottk@gmail.com,kholditch@cox.net,gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu,asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu,Sandsnola Info,Twptown Info,Twtheatrenola Info
Thu, Dec 1 at 11:36 PM


On Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 11:04:31 PM EST, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


Hi Sallie,

I just sat down to blog when I saw your amazing email. ONE thing I intended to blog tonight more about is the Hotel Elysee -- and how it relates to today's SEMI-disastrous Biden/Macron dinner -- LOL!!! I congratulate you for being able to afford to live near the "Easy Lay". I -- because I won't shut up about telling the TRUTH -- have by my own immediate, Swastika-Loving Family -- and BOTH the Dem and Repub Parties, lost my entire fortune and lived homeless in Mexico and the USA. Today, I'm just above homeless -- and improving.


CLEARLY, you know a LOT about Mother Mary Austin, so probably also attended Sts. Philip & James in Exton, PA. You know a lot about Tennessee -- even about his trying to prop-up the production of Small Craft Warnings .


I have NOT been able to google-up this comment you allude to: "Just discovered your Blogger blog and am fairly content you will be able to make sense of my comment about 1963 and Mother Mary Austin at SS. Philip and James." I now have over 6,000 blog posts, and Google doesn't bring up everything. Can you send me the URL to that posting with your comment, please???


Also, when I googled to find you, I found only this: http://sallieparker.com.bitverzo.com/ -- and when I try to go there, this: http://www.sallieparker.com/ .


Who ARE YOU -- and tell me MORE!!! I would LOVE to get to know you.


I will now include your email address on one of my lists of those who get every blog post. If you want to be OFF -- just let me know.


I have attached a scan that Mark Beard said I could use -- of his etching of Tennessee Williams's GHOST leaving the Hotel Elysee. John Uecker (now deceased), told me that when Tenn DIED, he saw his ghost fly out the window to come visit me in Atlanta. AND, his ghost DID visit me -- although I wrote it up as a DREAM in my memoir: 




Well, I hope to hear back from you soon!!!


Thanks for contacting me,

Scott




On Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 09:02:04 PM EST, Sallie Parker wrote:


PS: It was May 1973 not 1972. Theatre de Lys later changed its name to Lucille Lortel Theater.


On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 8:46 PM Sallie Parker wrote:


Dear Scott,


Just discovered your Blogger blog and am fairly content you will be able to make sense of my comment about 1963 and Mother Mary Austin at SS. Philip and James.


I noticed your book on The Glorious Bird (Tennessee), which I have not read or even heard of before now...but will get to.


I have a funny story from his latter years. I was not present, but a close friend was.


We had these people named Sal Mineo and Bob Benard and Frederick Combs, and they were mounting a play called The Children's Mass at the Theatre De Lys on Christopher Street. A friend was stage manager, another I think was set designer, while my 15-yr-old schoolmate Kem was ticket-taker and maid-of-all-work. She lived in the Village. Diplomatic brat.


Well the play bombed after about four performances. Junkies, drag queens, over-the-top even for May 1972. Fred Combs the writer was an actor/playwright who was second lead, "Donald," in The Boys in the Band , if you remember that.


So they had a big closing dinner and here on hand was Tennessee himself. The Bird is much in his cups. He's in town because he's actually subbing for acting or directorial duties in a current play, maybe Small Craft Warnings . And he offers postmortem advice to Fred Combs and producers Sal and Bob:


"Fred, you shoulda had a dawg in the play. People lak dawgs!"


So reported by Kem. (Almost certainly the only female at table, but passably someone's daughter or niece.)


I regret I never met the man myself. He perished at the Hotel Elysée ("Easy Lay") on East 54th, a couple of blocks from where I have lived for many years.


Best wishes,

SJP


1 comment: From Here: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/11/honoring-mother-mary-austin-of-sts.html?showComment=1669943990392#c528078729662491216


sallie parker said...


Scott, are you very tall, as in being about 6'2" when you were merely twelve? And you had a sister named Jane, who was easily 5'10" at age 10? She was in my class.


I think you were in my sister's class and you sometimes knocked her and Leo Schwarz and Linda LeBoutillier out of competition as Top Student.


I was actually googling for Mother Mary Austin (Catherine Chapman of Centralia, PA) when I found your Blogger site. Interesting, large family, the Chapmans. I think I did her family tree on Ancestry. Brother was friar Edward Chapman, or "Father Ted," as he was introduced to us. Ran a mission in the mountains of Peru. One might ask why the Peruvians needed missioning after four or five centuries, but obviously they were resistant, resolutely pagan, and anyway there was also this thing called Missionary Tourism, useful for surplus clergy and religious, something we had in the 50s and 60s.


The business of the Kennedy Assassination being announced on the PA system is something I remember quite well, because I was being pestered by a boy in the next aisle just as the PA came on. You and Jane were fresh and new at SS. Philip and James, so your memories are bound to be sharp and brightly colored.


Kind regards

Sallie Parker

December 1, 2022 at 5:19 PM 


>>> ADDED LATER: Sallie is PERFECTLY CORRECT about me and my sister Jane -- and my competition with Leo Schwarz and Linda LeBoutillier for TOP STUDENT!!! I wonder if I should have sent her all my LATER crossings-of-way with Linda -- INCLUDING her likely being MURDERED by her husband about a WEEK AFTER I reported to the FBI Linda's TOTAL ENSLAVEMENT to Donald Trump and her BUSINESS DEALINGS with the TOP PEOPLE on FOX NEWS???


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/11/linda-leboutillier-my-seventh-grade.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/lol-i-took-day-off-blogging-since-i-had.html


https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/dailylocal/name/linda-leboutillier-obituary?id=7186601


* * *






My email correspondent Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse will AGGRESSIVELY INVESTIGATE the Samuel Alito Leak  of years ago -- and SHATTER THE COURT as he DOES!!!

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/supreme-court-alito-leak_n_63891993e4b0d17409604217




The Bidens’ first state dinner  features butter-poached lobster  with a side of hospitality 


By Kate Bennett, CNN  Updated 9:47 AM EST, Thu December 1, 2022


https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/01/politics/french-president-state-dinner-white-house/index.html


The REASON this dinner is so CONTROVERSIAL with PROGRESSIVES is that Maine Lobster has become UNSUSTAINABLE  due to OVER-HARVESTING -- so ONLY a CHRISTIAN DEVIL would help to make any species EXTINCT!!!


And not only are President Macron and his wife going to visit that GREAT FRENCH/AMERICAN CITY, NEW ORLEANS, next:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-25-new-orleans.html


The article keeps referring to "The Elysee" -- the French Presidential Palace, that I actually VISITED in January 1973, with a group  of students from Denison University, spending two weeks in London, then two weeks in Paris!!!


BUT, I have ONLY associated that name with "Easy Lay", the hotel Tennessee Williams and I stayed in that was rather SHABBY back then -- but the Monkey Bar  was a lot of FUN!!!



TODAY, the best rate for this suite is $956.00/night.




Tennessee Williams's DEATH -- and what happened NEXT :


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/epilogue_22.html


And now Joe Biden has FORCED the Democrats to settle for NO SICK LEAVE for railroad workers -- the ONLY UNION not to have SICK PAY -- and even REPUBLICANS who pay LOW WAGES usually have SICK PAY!!!


Democrats Vote To Force Contract On Rail Workers Without Paid Sick Leave


They didn't get much help from Republicans who professed to support the working class.


Arthur Delaney, Dave Jamieson, and Igor Bobic  Dec 1, 2022, 04:04 PM EST  Updated an hour ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rail-workers-strike-paid-leave_n_6388fb4ae4b07115f8582111


>>> CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? LINKED-IN HAS SHOWN ME STANLEY WINBORNE III -- OF WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA -- STANLEY'S GRANDSON, IAN WINBORNE, ANOTHER HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER WITH THE CIA AND CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!!


Stanley III was NOT part of it -- and was my TOP ALLY in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group when the CIA, EXXON-MOBIL/RexTillerson (both OWNED by my Kenan relatives), and Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Rahm Emanuel were trying HARDEST to MURDER ME !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/10/finally-stanley-winborne-and-his.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/thomas-s-kenan-iii-is-gold-donor-to.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uscg-cmdr-susan-polizzotto-who-had.html



Ian is on far right.











.

No comments:

Post a Comment