Sunday, December 25, 2022

THANKS to My FAMILY for My BEST CHRISTMAS, EVER!!! -- A Tale in ONE Back-and-Forth Email -- and a Bit More:

 




>>> With  SPECIAL THANKS  from  Scott Kenan  to  Jamie Raskin !!!


SCOTUS, Biden, Harris, Obamas, et al: 


BURN  "Barry Bam-Bam" for the LAST TIME  (I hope):




Merry Christmas  or Whatever !!!


Scott











>>> Reply to "Sallie Parker" -- and my Family as well:


To:Sallie Parker,jkenan02@gmail.com,mikekenan@comcast.net,kenan5@aol.com,duffyjr3@verizon.net,connor.kenan@nordicwi.com,max.kenan17@icloud.com,gmeyer@optikos.com,susan@susangrant.com,marybethlernihan@gmail.com,lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com,Lisamarieludwig Info,bojones1951@gmail.com  Cc:
Scott Kenan


Hi Sallie -- and Merry Christmas!!!


Who's Meg B???

Everyone you mention here is dead. We're not.

This conversation I had with Mom and this attached blog posting about it have brought my family back together -- and I was SHOCKED that this morning when Mom answered her phone, she was so excited to speak with me!!! In fact, besides all the happy Christmas blather, also with my sister Jane who had just arrived for the day, Mom announced that she, Jane, and her dogs will drive down to Wilmington this Thursday to take me to lunch!!!

And I heard from my brother Mike, that DAD'S cousins -- three of my Aunt Doris Russ's daughters -- will attend Mom's 100th Birthday celebration in March -- and I HOPE Janice Ludwig's two daughters, whom I met many years ago, but got to know while Facebook-connecting to them while I was living in Puerto Vallarta, including the fabulously-named Lena (Ludwig) Lapper -- and her husband whom I once tried to steal from her, "Kay" (actually Kevin) Lapper of London, England or thereabouts, can make it too!!! And MANY others!!!



I absolutely LOVE  this photo!!!


Left to right -- which is oldest to youngest: Gail Johnston, Janice Ludwig, Judith "Judy" Whitney (the only one who has -- or had -- a husband who is a DEMOCRAT!!!), and Cheri -- eight years older than I -- but looking barely out of college (snip-snip!!!)!!! 


THINK Mike said the OLDEST three can attend, but he might have said the youngest. Cheri always seemed very close to my Mom. And YES, Judy is the CRAZIEST and MOST FUN !!!


I'll blog about all of this when I find the energy to do so -- it's been a HIGHLY DRAINING Christmas Political Season for me -- and I believe for MOST Americans. I'll copy my Family Group so they know I'm being a bit lazy at the moment!!!

Scott

On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 01:46:37 PM EST, Sallie Parker <salliejillparker@gmail.com> wrote:


Merry Christmas anyhow, Scott.

• When I went through your Tennessee Williams book again, I finally understood what the story was, sort of. Some crooks hijacked it, stole it, because...they were crooks and sociopaths, I guess. I don't think I've ever encountered such a situation with a published book.

• Back in early December I did brief Ancestry research on the LeBoutilliers, and Bo's family seems to have been wealthy. They lived in Radnor and Bo's father owned five or six farms in the area. And so Bo loved the soil, dropped out of high school, got married as soon as he turned 16. Zelinda had turned 17 by the time Linda was born 7 months later. Linda would claim her mother was 17 when she was born but we didn't believe it.

Sallie P / Meg B

On Sat, Dec 24, 2022 at 3:18 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:



Saturday, December 24, 2022

My NAZI Mother and I Just HAD IT OUT -- TOTALLY -- the BEST Conversation We Have Had in Our LIVES!!!






NRA Wishes 'All Guns, Ammo'  For Peace On Earth Day ; Critics Explode 


"What is WRONG WITH YOU?" asks one stunned foe on Twitter.


Mary Papenfuss  Dec 25, 2022, 08:25 PM EST


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nra-christmas-guns-ammo-greeting-critcism_n_63a8de01e4b0cbfd55dc7e8b






Married couple dead in apparent murder-suicide outside their former Jehovah’s Witnesses congregation, police say


By Hannah Sarisohn and Alaa Elassar, CNN  Updated 9:02 PM EST, Sun December 25, 2022


https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/25/us/colorado-jehovahs-witnesses-homicide-investigation-dead/index.html




Confessions of a 1980s flight attendant 


Jacopo Prisco, CNN • Updated 13th June 2022


https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/confessions-1980s-flight-attendant/index.html


My OWN experience in the early 1980s flying as a  SEVEN-FOOT GIANT in coach -- and then with Tennessee Williams in First Class:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-3-to-new-york.html








How personal injury lawyers took over your TV 


By Nathaniel Meyersohn, CNN  Published 8:40 AM EST, Sun December 25, 2022



















.

No comments:

Post a Comment