Wednesday, December 21, 2022

I can't sleep tonight -- until I get this OFF MY CHEST!!! It's already 1:56 AM:

 




>>> SCOTUS, Biden, Obamas, and  ALL Others -- this CHANGES EVERYTHING !!!:




Scott






To:jkenan02@gmail.com,mikekenan@comcast.net,kenan5@aol.com,duffyjr3@verizon.net,connor.kenan@nordicwi.com,max.kenan17@icloud.com,gmeyer@optikos.com,susan@susangrant.com,marybethlernihan@gmail.com,lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com,Lisamarieludwig Info,bojones1951@gmail.com
Scott Kenan


December 21, 2022


Dear All,

Don't worry, I got enough sleep today. Each adventure caused me to take a nap -- three today.

I called Mom before I drove 25 minutes to my appointment for my annual CT Scan of my lungs -- and yes, I'm still smoking a half-pack of tobacco cigs/day -- but it is so much less than the 1.5 - 2.5 packs I smoked since Col. Dorothy Newman said the CIA, Republican Party of Georgia, Patrick Lee Stansbury, etc., planned to KILL ME since Mom, Jane, and Julie were unable to commit me with TOTAL LIES that I have Bipolar Illness -- in Georgia!!! And I had to flee to MEXICO -- the FIRST TIME.

They eventually did commit me four times in Wilmington -- with the help of Wilmington's Christian Politicians -- many of whom are Closet-Case Homosexuals and HIGH in their Churches -- including Mayor "Bill" Saffo, D.A. Benjamin R. David, and UNC Chapel Hill Trustee and NC statewide Republican Candidate-Recruiter Thom Goolsby -- and perhaps the BIGGEST Drug Trafficker by his own admission with Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church as well as Pastor Shivers of Bethesda Christian Life Church, whose attached Mercy House Homeless Shelter I then lived it. MOST of Wilmington's Christian Politicians were there to give Shivers a SPECIAL AWARD from the CITY!!!

I met HYPER Drug-Trafficking District Court Dem Judge and Practicing Christian Minister James H. Faison III -- who LATER screwed me in Court -- because I told him I knew TONS of people who had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Chicago's Man's Country Gay Bathhouse. 

I KNOW every one of my siblings was under Mom's NAZI Mind Control, so I don't hold the PAST against any of my siblings -- or Gail, Connor, Max, or Taylor -- Taylor is the one who never was part of this.

Tonight, Michelle Obama was on a re-broadcast of a Stephen Colbert Show recorded right before this Thanksgiving. I think Michelle is GORGEOUS, brilliant, witty, funny, and a PATRIOT. But she was BORING!!! That is until she spoke of how she and Barack worked out their HUGE PROBLEMS -- including early in his Presidency -- which is the ONLY TIME he was having sex with a STEADY, Reggie Love. He might or might not have been having sex with Rahm Emanuel, who is totally TIED to El Chapo Guzman as well as Benjamin Netanyahu and Rupert Murdock of Fox News, etc.

Rahm's ONLY education is as a BALLET DANCER, but he distinguished himself as President Bill Clinton's liaison with Wall Street and Big Bankers, and in fact Clinton sent Rahm, Al Gore, Obama, to Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa to SELL Obama to the BANKERS, which they did, and John Boehner soon crowed to Murdock's Wall Street Journal that the REPUBS got MORE MONEY transferred from the lower and middle classes to the UPPER CLASS via Barack Obama than EITHER Bush President was able to do!!!


And George Herbert Walker Bush and Barbara Bush loved Bill Clinton more than GW Bush (who got JEALOUS over this), because he EXPANDED the Christian CIA/Bush/Cheney/Kenan worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking far more than EITHER GHW Bush or GW Bush was able to.

BUT, Obama's Russian Sanctions kept Trump -- and now Biden -- from giving the country to Vladimir Putin and our distant Kenan Family -- Rex Tillerson having signed the contract for Thomas S. Kenan III, Betty (Price) Kenan, and their close relatives to make at least HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Russia's Oil Reserves.

But call me "Joe Biden" -- because I now see the SENSE in his asking the Supreme Court to END Trump's unconstitutional Mexican Border Policy -- but WAIT at least a week for ENFORCEMENT!!! They need TIME to prepare for the CRUNCH!!! VEEP Harris was in charge of that and she did NOTHING BUT GIGGLE!!!

BTW: I just checked Fox News Online -- and absolutely NO MENTION of today's BIGGEST EVENTS, including:

1. Trump's Tax Returns ordered RELEASED to the Public.

2. MANY more Trump Officials are -- BY EVIDENCE -- implicated in the Conspiracy to Overthrow Constitutional Government.

3. President Zelenskyy is flying in overnight tonight to meet with Biden -- and then ADDRESS CONGRESS!!!

MOST of what Fox News publishes are calls for PRAYER, and they haven't mentioned Pope Francis, but always call him a "Marxist" or a "Communist" -- and they call for Pope Benedict to come back -- an actual NAZI-OFFICER, before he became a Priest -- and since then as well. Pope Francis completed STACKING the Roman Curia with Cardinals of like mind to HIM this past August, so that when he GOES, another "Liberal" will be elected.

So, the BIG SURPRISE is that when I called Mom to tell her my scan went well -- and ALL of my doctors keep saying my health continues to IMPROVE -- and even my Foot Doctor said my "Diabetic Sore" -- which they ALL AGREE IT IS -- despite my not having Diabetes -- and it is because the NAZI BITCH RUTH ANNE kept me on Lithium Carbonate with the HELP of Christian Law Enforcement and Courts, for 31 years -- and she (with a Veterans Hospital), MURDERED Uncle Bob with DOUBLE-STRENGTH Lithium Carbonate -- and I have Mom's NOTES from before that -- that that is guaranteed to produce "Chemically-Induced Diabetes" -- and Mom GLORIED as Uncle Bob slowly died, his extremities further and further amputated!!!

But Mom said there's been some new developments, and her 100th Birthday Party might be postponed. Mom claimed that although all of us have all of our COVID Vaccinations, that she would NEVER FORGIVE HERSELF if anyone caught it at her party -- and if people EAT, they have to RAISE THEIR MASKS!!!

Mom asked me NOT to call Mike or Jane, who know more about this -- but for me to WAIT until they call me to tell me. And then she said there probably won't be ANY KIND OF GATHERING for her 100th Birthday -- ever. As Mike recently said to me, "Mom just HATES PEOPLE!!!" That is true -- she GRUNTED when I told her I MIGHT have scrimped and saved enough to replace my other three Compression Coils/Spark Plugs so I can confidently drive more than a few miles from home -- and stop by to visit her when I go to RALEIGH ART and HISTORY MUSEUMS!!!

I will check on the cost of that after Christmas, and Mike promised to help me pay for that if I need his help. And ACTUALLY, since I've seen Mom, Jane, Jim, and Julie several times and we got along VERY WELL, the last couple of years -- I was MOSTLY looking forward to traveling with MIKE for 2.5 hours each way to Raleigh!!! And also to see any cousins including George Meyer and his common-law wife, Susan Grant -- and believe it or not, I'd LOVE to have a CIVILIZED CONVERSATION on Politics and Religion with Greg and Marybeth Lernihan!!!

Or perhaps I'd drive up for another Presentation at the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University. HELL!!! I might even stop by Tom Kenan's Office in Chapel Hill, again!!!

But, I can see allowing Obama to pretend to be straight -- until AFTER the new Congress is seated in early January.

EVEN Pope Francis knows that Jesus was not the literal "Son of God" -- but he HONORS Jesus's Teachings, as for the most part, so do I.

Which brings us to all the stories in Wilmington's Press today of Christian HUGE MEALS for Homeless -- ALL OVER TOWN the next several days. When I was homeless here for Christmas 2011, some Christians had a HUGE DINNER that FILLED the Coast Line Center -- the enormous space where the Dems held their 2015 Unity Dinner, where Sheriff McMahon introduced me to his BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER, Pastor Robert Campbell:



The unbelievable thing, is that at the ENORMOUS DINNER of hundreds of homeless, the food was GREAT, and after dinner, we were ALL CALLED to come to the front -- if we wanted to win one of several GIANT DOOR-PRIZES that had been advertised that all would be eligible to win -- fall on our KNEES and declare Jesus Christ to be your Personal Savior -- and be FOREVER SAVED!!!

And to ADD to the INSANITY -- the TOP PRIZE was a 55" HDTV -- for someone in a HOMELESS CAMP, or perhaps the Salvation Army Shelter -- that STRICTLY FORBID gay people to stay there (though they would feed them) -- and I had sex with SEVERAL GUYS who lived in the Salvation Army Shelter!!!


Well, I see the BIGGEST AFFAIR THIS YEAR is organized by George Hale and Pine Valley UMC Church. The Biggest GROUP OF CHURCHES distributing HARD DRUGS -- as well as selling WHORES -- is the Methodist Church!!! "The Anchor" that sent me whores, the Bicycle Charity -- that got NHRMC Foundation Funds -- like the TOTALLY CORRUPTED Good Shepherd Center -- and many other Drug-Trafficking Churches in town. Also, "The Feast Gathering" is a Methodist Church led by SUPER-OBESE Rev. Randy Evans -- who my buddy Jamie Lee Curtis gave $1000.00 to to FEED HOMELESS, but he used it to buy a trailer that he outfitted with SHOWERS for homeless and parked on St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran's property -- until it became a PICK-UP PLACE for homeless GAY GUYS -- and guys who like sex with hot homeless guys. The Lutherans KICKED HIM OUT!!!


I COMMEND the work of that Lutheran Congregation -- as well as the SOUTHERN-Baptist First Baptist Church on Kenan Plaza -- and St. Mary's Catholic, whose MANAGEMENT told me they HATE that Coach Lou Holtz, Justice Clarence Thomas, etc., claim to be ROMAN CATHOLIC!!!

I'm not against CHRISTIANS -- just Christians who F*U*C*K Jesus's MISSION!!!

And when I spoke in person and later via Facebook and emails with Jamie Lee Curtis, she KNEW the wealthy Kenans ran worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families --as well as Vladimir Putin -- and ESPECIALLY the Episcopal and Presbyterian Churches. Jews are not STUPID!!! Christians -- whether simply Roman Catholics, NAZIS or Ku Klux Klansmen -- have been killing Jews for nearly TWENTY CENTURIES!!!

OK, BIG DAY tomorrow (today) -- much more GOOD NEWS is expected from Washington, DC. And I expect to DIRECTLY CONFRONT these often WELL-INTENDED Christians and their one-meal-per-year generosity -- that helps NO HOMELESS -- but allows Christians to feel SMUG about their CHARITY!!!

I'll get this to EVERYONE on my Lists tonight -- so my slate is CLEAN to report tomorrow's NEWS.

Let me know SOON, what is going on January 6 -- or whenever!!!

Love,
Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment