Saturday, December 24, 2022

My NAZI Mother and I Just HAD IT OUT -- TOTALLY -- the BEST Conversation We Have Had in Our LIVES!!!

 




>>> SCOTUS first -- then  Biden, Harris, the Obamas, etc.:


With HIGH Christmas (or other)GREETINGS!!!:






Scott




I would LOVE to pick Caroline Kennedy's brain, today!!! Because she was HONEST about Barack Obama, and to SHUT HER UP, he shipped her off to Japan as our Ambassador -- to ride in "Camelot Carriages" -- and she FELL FOR THAT CRAP!!!




And then, Biden made Caroline Ambassador to Australia -- so he could put his Kenan/Putin Ally Rahm "Tiny Dancer" Emanuel into "Camelot Carriages" in Japan -- LOL!!!


I called Mom shortly before 10:00 AM and we spoke for 38 minutes -- then she called back a few minutes later and we spoke for another two. I was concerned about her -- and my -- outdoor water spigots freezing, and in fact -- for some reason Mom said they did NOTHING this year to cold-proof hers, like they had in previous years, and landlady Gold Walker had someone come over here to put the usual Styrofoam cones over the faucets on our building, but he did NOT first remove the hoses, so they could get nowhere NEAR sealing against the outside wall!!!


The other years, Gold has had ME do that, and I did it correctly, but it was so late last night (before freezing weather set in), that I figured apartment manager Tom Purdy -- who's managed this property for many years -- knew that would be OK, but I wrapped my own in a big towel as well.


>>> BEFORE I GET GOING, YOU SHOULD KNOW:


1. TODAY, when I began to blog, HACKERS AGAIN kept me from being able to post images from my computer into this blog. I had to FORCE Windows 10 down FIVE TIMES and that did NOT solve it -- I am using an alternative method to get images in!!!


2. A WEEK ago, after NOT USING my originally Windows 11 computer the last seven months -- because even though Microsoft Corp had spent more than a DAY trying to figure out the corruption, and finally said the HACKERS were going to attack me due to my POLITICS, so sent me a SPECIAL VERSION of Windows 10 that is FAR MORE STABLE, and said I should NOT upgrade to Windows 11 for at least half a year, when they will hopefully get it stabilized -- I decided to see if I could get my newer computer back into operation. I remembered some of the tricks I had done before.


But as soon as I opened it, IT WAS RUNNING WINDOWS 10 PERFECTLY!!! It had HEALED ITSELF -- and BECAUSE in its former condition I was UNABLE to turn it off -- even holding down the power button for a long time!!! It was running all those months with the cover closed.


And BECAUSE it is less stable, I'm fighting the HACKERS today on my MORE STABLE, older computer.


* * *


TODAY, I tried to stay away from Politics, and we got into my history of Mental Illnesses. For YEARS, now, I have acknowledged that even when I was misdiagnosed as having Bipolar I in 1978, although NOT thinking I had a problem at first, I was soon convinced I DID HAVE BIPOLAR I -- however, in early 2009, my shrink of eight years, said she'd NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me, and took me off Psych Meds. Much later, I was properly diagnosed with Complex PTSD, which between meditation and smoking marijuana late at night, I have mostly controlled!!!


BEFORE I was committed in 1978 I had been talked into seeing Dr. Harry Waggenheim, whose office was halfway between my parents' West Chester, PA house and downtown Philadelphia. He was GREAT, and after three or four sessions, he said he thought I would need only about as many more to come to my senses.


But unqualified MOM had already diagnosed me as having Bipolar I (then called "Manic-Depression"), and KNEW that Lithium Carbonate was beginning to be used for that. Although the Metro-Philly area has to have HUNDREDS of Psychiatrists, Mom had to search all the way to Cherry Hill, NJ to find Dr. Wallace Hussong who would put me on it. I HATED IT, and soon gave up and drove back to Cape May to my apartment -- and then soon enough was ILLEGALLY committed to Ancora State Mental Hospital, with my good insurance, transferred to The Institute of University of Pennsylvania where I stayed a MONTH to get stabilized on Lithium and released.


The HUGE PROBLEM I had with Mom on this today is that Mom yelled at me at least ten times in the 40 minutes that I have ALWAYS REFUSED TO ADMIT I have ever been mentally ill. TRUE, at first in 1978 -- except with Dr. Waggenheim, and then after about five days at The Institute and ever since then. In fact my symptoms so mimicked those of Bipolar I, I believed I had that until about 1992 -- the LAST TIME I suffered Depression -- because I was using Science of Mind meditation and affirmations to stop it in the bud if it threatened me.


In fact, in the writing of my memoir, I wrote from the perspective of THAT TIME, and discussed it several times and how it had affected me. Here is the chapter in which I told Tennessee Williams and Helen McDonald/Chuba about it:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-14-for-comfort.html


Mom insisted over and over that I NEVER admit to having or having had any mental illness, and I told her that is as BIG A LIE as that her beloved Donald Trump (whom she has finally had the SENSE to abandon for OTHER NAZI REPUBLICANS thinking of running for President), won the 2020 election.


But the TRUE MIRACLE was that Mom stayed with me -- and I stayed with her -- arguing all manner of things I have wanted to discuss with her, including:


1. That while she ran Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati right after Germany surrendered, she got Dr. Josef Mengele's notes on his experiments on Concentration Camp Victims, and for the Roman Catholic Church and the CIA, Mom developed what was later named for her, Project MK-ULTRA, using Mom's two last initials: M & K -- for Meyer and Kenan.



The HACKERS let up, and I dropped this in NORMALLY !!!


Mom denied this, and in truth, I'd done the research to know that Mom DID work there THEN -- but I have no PROOF Mom worked on this.


2. I confronted her DIRECTLY, I have the ABSOLUTE PROOF in my physical possession that she KNEW that double-strength Lithium Carbonate produces "Chemically-Induced Diabetes" in these notes Mom made in 1978 -- LONG BEFORE she had her brother Robert John Meyer, DDS committed to a Veterans Hospital on a diagnosis of "Unipolar" -- and given DOUBLE-STRENGTH LITHIUM, he slowly and painfully died of Diabetes as his extremities were amputated one by one.


THIS, because he'd allowed his daughter Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman -- and later Larsen -- to marry the Jew, Kim Opperman -- AND because Uncle Bob was letting a few people know that he was actually GAY -- including me, twice. Here is the SECOND TIME -- when Tennessee Williams and I left rehearsals of the production of A House Not Meant to Stand  at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago to go to South Bend:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-27-scare-dare-and-preview.html




On THIS ONE, Mom simply changed the subject --  LOL !!!


3. I told her that unlike my brother Mike, who while in HIGH SCHOOL, THREATENED TO PUNCH MOM if she EVER AGAIN tried to push her God-Damned JESUS BULL-SHIT on him again!!!


To my knowledge, Mike has NEVER struck Mom, and neither have I.


4. Mom claims that I am WRONG that God's LAWS OF SCIENCE make it impossible for Jesus to be the literal "Son of God", to "resurrect from the dead", or "ascend bodily into Heaven". THE REASON and PROOF she gave is that 'we', meaning Christians, have been around a LOT LONGER THAN MODERN SCIENCE.


Well, perhaps not Bette Davis!!!




But Mom's NEVER READ THE BIBLE!!!: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2018/10/top-20-most-damning-bible-contradictions/


I have always seen that Bible Scholars think that Jesus's birth date was June 16 -- my own birthday, and the day that in 2015, Donald Trump descended his escalator and declared his Candidacy for President -- but NOW, I see there is less certainty:


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_of_birth_of_Jesus


The Catholic Church settled on December 25 -- because EVERYONE was already celebrating -- since 95% of Pagan Greek and Roman Gods were born on that day -- so they could SWITCH the "God" that was honored!!!


AND, Christianity is DYING FASTER AND FASTER -- and Mom even complains of her church getting emptier and emptier -- but she said I am MENTALLY ILL and should be COMMITTED for NOT worshiping Jesus!!! She doesn't CARE that TONS of our LEADERS do not believe in Jesus!!! Mom wants to GET ME!!!


5. I confronted Mom with MANY THINGS -- including MOST of her CRIMES I have documented in this blog, but have NO TIME to list the great bulk of them -- but ESPECIALLY ENJOYED telling Mom in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that one of my RECENT SHRINKS, Dr. Julia D. Triggs -- after speaking with both Mom and my brother Mike extensively, told me that Mom is just a "bitter old woman nursing her ancient GRUDGES -- and to NEVER listen to her!!!"



Julia D. Triggs, MD


Here is Dr. Triggs' contact info, and I will SIGN OFF so that she can share her notes on me with Mom -- or anyone else who has a good reason to see them!!!


https://www.nhrmc.org/physician-directory/t/triggs-julia-d


AND BEST, was that after I got off the phone with Mom the second time, my buddy from MSNBC who sends RECEIVED RECEIPTS for nearly ALL of my emailed blog postings, Ali Velshi, first did a thing on how the STATISTICS on the persecution of Jews by Hitler and others does NOT DO JUSTICE in showing how much SUFFERING JEWS HAVE BEEN THROUGH -- and then he did a thing on "BANNED BOOKS" on Toni Morrison's Beloved  -- which sounds like JUST WHAT I NEED TO READ!!!


ALSO, showing behind him was Nikole Hannah-Jones's The 1619 Project 


And when I tried to speak with Nikole Hannah-Jones in the Sarah Graham Kenan Auditorium at UNC Wilmington, Coast Guard Commander Susan Polizzotto got in my FACEclaiming I had NO RIGHT to criticize ANY KENAN  -- meaning my Ku Klux Klan relatives who founded UNC Chapel Hill and today control EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, the American Petroleum Institute, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, entire Republican Party and the Clinton/Biden Democrats!!!



Susan is in center.




Susan jumped up from her seat a few rows in front of me, ran over to where I stood at my seat addressing Nikole, and SCREAMED AT ME, which I engaged back in, and I was thrown out by Sheriff's Deputies -- NOT Susan, who had STARTED IT !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/scott-kenan-tossed-out-of-kenan.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uscg-cmdr-susan-polizzotto-who-had.html



>>> BEFORE I GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MOM -- I MADE CERTAIN WE WERE FINE WITH EACH OTHER !!!


SO, I will FIRST email this posting to  Ali Velshi and other Press Contacts as witnesses -- and then my Family Group so they all see it FIRST .


And THEN, all others from SCOTUS ON DOWN -- with WISHES for a MERRY CHRISTMAS -- or other Holiday -- since I have COMPLETED MY PROJECT of TEARING DOWN "The Age of Kenan" (unbridled GREED and ACQUISITIVENESS), to make way for the "The Age of Mahalalel" (the Prince of Peace).


I call it "The Age of the ARTIST"!!!






Jamie Lee Curtis says the ‘nepo baby’  conversation is ‘designed to try to diminish and denigrate’ 


By Dan Heching, CNN  Published 1:06 PM EST, Fri December 23, 2022










.

No comments:

Post a Comment