Sunday, December 4, 2022

41 Years Ago This Evening, I met President Reagan in the White House -- then Attended the GALA CELEBRATION in the Kennedy Center -- the LAST TIME I Partied with Meryl Streep and THAT Crowd!!! / Sallie Jill Parker EXPOSED as a GOD-HATING TRUMP-BOT!!! / Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's 100th Birthday Celebration is NOW BEING PLANNED!!!

 





>>> Even  JOE BIDEN  will like THIS !!!:


Rahm!!!


Wasn't President Biden FABULOUS  at the Kennedy Center Honors, tonight??? I was there exactly 41 years ago -- hobnobbing with JFK's sisters, artists from Lillian Gish and Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. -- through Audrey Hepburn, Ella Fitzgerald, even Juanita Kreps from my COLLEGEDenison University -- and of course Meryl Streep and her husband, Don Gummer .


I've put together a SMALLER-than-usual Reading Exercise -- for ALL my Friends in Government , the Press -- and reallyEVERYONE :




Scott


I'm ESPECIALLY PLEASED that George Clooney, whose Aunt was one of my substitute teachers at St. Martha's Grade School in Louisville, Kentucky, is among them!!!


Also, ever since Army Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Political Exile in Mexico the FIRST TIME -- in late spring 2010 -- CRY every time I hear this FABULOUS SONG!!! I get HOMESICK for Georgia!!! 


MY TIME at the "KENNEDY CENTER HONORS BALL":


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-7-dinner-at-seven-thirty.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html





>>> My LAST email to "Sallie Jill Parker" -- and my reasons for that :


To:Sallie Parker,kholditch@cox.net,Tennesseewilliams Info,Sandsnola Info,Twptown Info,Twtheatrenola Info,gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu,mitchdouglasicm@aol.com,asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu,telliottk@gmail.com,jkenan02@gmail.com,mikekenan@comcast.net,kenan5@aol.com,duffyjr3@verizon.net,connor.kenan@nordicwi.com,max.kenan17@icloud.com,gmeyer@optikos.com,susan@susangrant.com,marybethlernihan@gmail.com,lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com,Lisamarieludwig Info,bojones1951@gmail.com
Cc:Scott Kenan
Sun, Dec 4 at 8:54 PM

Dear Sallie,

I wish you the BEST, and hope you can find personal peace -- given your finally-admitted allegiance to Donald Trump, one day after he said we must SUSPEND the US Constitution.

I will argue with you no more. I will NOT BLOCK YOU, and if you want to contact me, please continue to use BLOG COMMENTS, I got two of those most recently, including the following one. I will likely PUBLISH your comments on blog, with or without response from me.

I'm sending this first to my Tennessee Williams Scholars and my Family Group. 

When I spoke with Mom today, she wondered WHY you are so NUTS!!! And later my brother Mike called, and a 100th Birthday Celebration is being planned, and we will all be visiting Mom in Raleigh on January 6. Mike offered to pick me up on his way there, and said it is not a secret from Mom and that some COUSINS might attend. Of course this means first Meyer cousins -- and I'd be happy to see even Marybeth and Greg Lernihan as well as George Meyer and Susan Grant!!! We are ALL ALIVE AND WELL -- only I have NO MONEY to speak of.

And we ALL had TONS OF FUN TOGETHER at Meyer Reunions!!!

Perhaps Aunt Doris's daughters can make it -- three of them drove up to Philly for Julie's wedding, years ago, and Lena and Lisa Ludwig have happily remained on my email lists!!!

So, let me paste in your next-to-last comment -- since it has interest to Williams Scholars, especially -- and I will pull any interesting other comments from your recent deluge to me if similarly interesting and publish them on blog.

OK, glad you enjoyed all these, Scott. You and I have similar problems. Family difficulties and affective disorders. I've used Sallie J. Parker for 30-odd years tho' it is neither my maiden nor married name, albeit one readily recognizable by friends. The problem is that I have equally unstable family members, and I grew tired of getting hate messages from them on social media. I cannot risk having them embarrass and dogpile me, as they have in the past.

If you knew me better you might be cursing me out for being politically akin to your own family (and Linda LeBoutillier!) so maybe we shouldn't dredge in political waters. My brother-in-law was longtime friend of Donald Trump (and briefly ambassadorial appointee till wife said NO!), and Bill van den Heuvel as well (sometime husband of Jean Stein, whom I mainly associate with 'Edie' ), so there would be many stumbling blocks in such discussions.

I liked your treatment of Jean, however. A fake suicide? Deep waters here.

I've enjoyed what I've read of your memoir on The Glorious Bird. Have not yet pinned down the dates when he appeared in Small Craft Warnings, but I was definitely aware of his being in town (NYC) in the Spring of 1973, a year after it opened.

A few years later Tennessee had a play called Clothes for a Summer Hotel, which first opened at the Yale Cabaret, and then died in New York...followed a few years later by the playwright himself, at our favorite hotel, the Easy Lay on East 54th. (Seconal OD, as you or friend helpfully remind us...not choking on a bottle cap, as the cover story said!)


From Scott: FALSE!!! the coroner went in secretly several months after he FIRST CHANGED the culprit from "choking on a medicine bottle cap" to sudden intolerance to Seconal -- since THAT was also false. John Uecker smothered Tennessee with a PILLOW, stupid!!! I left my memoir as originally written, but ADDED THAT in the Epilogue .


Love and regards...hang in there...life buoy ring is floating your way!

Young Sallie


Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan -- who ALWAYS SIGNS HIS REAL NAME because I ALWAYS do my best to write the TRUTH and I stand LEGALLY behind my claims!!!



On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 09:42:58 AM EST, Sallie Parker <salliejillparker@gmail.com> wrote:


John Lahr...I remember reading Notes on a Cowardly Lion back in the 70s. A rather maudlin memoir/bio of his father, with a long, slow wind-down in the 1960s, through Broadway flops and potato-chip commercials. Lahr did much better with his Joe Orton biography, which became an even better Alan Bennett movie script. I couldn't understand why they cast Wallace Shawn ("that homunculus" — Woody Allen) as John Lahr in the film of Prick Up Your Ears. Just cheap laughs, I thought. Then I saw John Lahr commenting in a documentary, and by george, he does look and even sound something like Wallace Shawn.

CONFIDENTIAL to Scott—Could you please remove the passage about XXXX XXXX fathering a child for faculty friends? At least remove their names. A matter of privacy and good taste. The whole thing might well be a secret to most family and acquaintances...and it might even be untrue. I sensed you'd enjoy a Sandy XXXX XXXX story, and this one tied in remotely with his cousin MJB at SSP&J and Henderson...but I didn't wish to be broadcast in a blog.




You know what, Faithful Readers -- I just got an email from my high school friend Bob Jones -- who dated Linda LeBoutillier while I dated Marlowe Schaeffer, later Dr. Marlowe Schaeffer-Polk, LLD, DO. And after ANSWERING HIM, the NEW email Bob asked me several years ago to use, I learned that "bojones1951@gmail.com" ALSO GOES TO "weltarbit@gmail.com".


I DOUBT Bob knows that his email is PARTNERED to the CIA, so they get everything I send Bob. "Welt Arbeit" in GERMAN means "World Work" -- a NAZI PROJECT!!!


Even I need to TAKE A BREATH of MARIJUANA and VINO -- and RELAX NOW!!!












.

1 comment:

  1. While I appreciate the invitation (presumably so I could finally reveal myself as Gandalf the White or Madeleine L'Engle) I don't think I could possibly make it to the hoedown. Sounds marvelous however, and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete