Thursday, December 15, 2022

My BRILLIANT New Connection to JFK'S ASSASSINATION RESEARCHERS -- Beats ALL!!! / My Mother Simply FORGOT to Put the Money in My Christmas Card / Late-Breaking FUN in ITALY!!!:

 


Biden Orders More (NOT ALL!!!)Secret JFK Assassination Files Released By National Archives



>>>  President Biden -- and then also to all others ranking below him,


This SAILED RIGHT THROUGH to SCOTUS  -- FIRST TRY for the first time in at least a month!!!


DIG all of the HUMOR!!!:


SCOTUS : I'm gonna try you FIRST, this time:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/12/my-brilliant-new-connection-to-jfks.html


You might or might not THANK ME  -- LOL!!! Same for many others.


Sweet Dreams,


Scott David Kenan



The files’ full release has been repeatedly postponed, first by Trump and then Biden, which critics say violates a 1992 Act that mandated their full release by 2017.


Nina Golgowski  Dec 15, 2022, 03:05 PM EST  Updated 3 hours ago


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jfk-assassination-files-released_n_6390bc20e4b075ad5d4e0970


>>> INFO for the  Mary Ferrell Foundation  on JFK's Assassination -- I FORGOT to add my inside info on J. Edgar Hoover's murdering RFK and MLK, Jr. -- AS WELL !!!


To:info@maryferrell.org,acsgdl@state.gov,My Story,scoops@huffingtonpost.com,editorial@nytimes.com,Twptown Info,Tennesseewilliams Info,Sandsnola Info,bschachtman@whqr.org,bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov,charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov,emcmahon@nhcgov.com,benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org Cc:
Scott Kenan


Rex Bradford, President

Mary Ferrell Foundation

978-356-2683

email - info@maryferrell.org


December 15, 2022


Dear Mr. Bradford,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I had not been aware of your organization or work until today, when Joe Biden announced that HE, TOO, will NOT release all the documents on JFK's assassination -- as required by Law. And then I found your website for CRITICAL THINKERS and felt like I was HOME!!!


To introduce myself, I was the last assistant to Playwright Tennessee Williams, and I can prove in Court that the Head Counsel of the Episcopal Church as Sewanee (University of the South) Michael Remer, with the Republican Party and corrupted elements of the CIA and FBI as well as Tenn's "friend" Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), a Russian National whose mother escaped with her and another sibling from the Bolshevik Revolution, settled in England, and Maria eventually married Peter Grenfell, the second and last Lord St. Just, committed him to a "nuthouse" and when he died she gained control of his Morgan-Grenfell Bank -- which originated with George Peabody -- and I even lived for nine months in Peabody, MA which was named for him -- and so would LOVE some "Ipswich Clams", that I have not had since then!!!


Morgan-Grenfell became the CORE of Deutsche Bank -- the SOLE REAL LENDER to the Trump and Kushner Families -- as well as Conduit of Cash to them from Russian Oligarchs allied with my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, etc.


ALSO part of that was John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman Law in NYC -- a Jew who converted to Episcopalian, and Tennessee's last lawyer as well as first brother-in-law to Paul McCartney. I can prove that on orders of the CIA, Eastman FIRST ordered John Lennon's murder -- for POLITICAL REASONS, and also to enrich Paul McCartney -- and then Tennessee's murder and the theft of his estate from Harvard University. 


After getting much additional proof of this from Harvard's Legal Department Admin Nancy Armstrong -- the ONLY ONE left there from when the THEFT happened -- in 2010 and Nancy soon retired after that, I contacted President Drew Gilpin Faust, and then later current President Lawrence Bacow -- neither of whom were interested in reversing that, because my distant relatives -- both deceased about 1996 -- Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan -- both PUSHED Sewanee to murder Tennessee and steal the Estate -- but the William Rand Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust gives Harvard too many millions per year, for them to rock the KENAN MONEY-BOAT .


DATED Frank's son Thomas S. Kenan III's ex-boyfriend Curtis "Robby" Anderson, https://stpaulswilmington.org/people/curtis-r-robby-anderson, in 1985 here in Wilmington, North Carolina where I now live. Tom Kenan is the PUBLIC FACE of the wealthy Kenans, and I have confronted him MANY TIMES over all of this. 


A year or so ago, Tom BLOCKED all of my emails -- as did John Eastman at about the same time. At that earlier time, I lived in the Atlanta area, while my parents lived in Wilmington, only 6.5 hour drive to the beach and free food and accommodations!!! At that time, my parents were setting up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, who had my employer send me to his luxury condo in ATL TWICE -- so he could pick the brain of the son of America's TOP NAZI, my mother. 


He was ACTUALLY involved with my father William Scott Kenan's, and my employer 1990 - 2010 Patrick Lee Stansbury's of http://www.Pentagon-USA.us and http://www.TopGrad.com, distributing all the Addictive Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB -- where we had three legitimate advertising contracts -- from Maine to Florida, but especially in Atlanta and here in Wilmington to virtually ALL Politicians of BOTH PARTIES -- and LOTS of Christian Ministers of Wilmington's BIGGEST and most influential Episcopal, Presbyterian, and Methodist (and other), churches -- as well as nearly ALL BLACK Christian churches!!!


I was CLUELESS then. You see, Mom had Dad's live-in male lover shot in the head in Cincinnati, Ohio, about 1949 -- and Dad was given the choice of marrying Mom and converting from lapsed Southern Baptist to Roman Catholic -- or go to prison for an ugly Homosexual Lovers' Quarrel Murder!!! Dad always told me the Coroner's Report listed cause of death as "Russian-Roulette Suicide". Several years ago, I contacted that office and was told that all records from that era were LOST in a major flood of the Ohio River.


You see, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, was Head of Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincy when they got Dr. Josef Mengele's notes on his experiments on Concentration Camp Victims. This was part of "Operation Paperclip" -- the idea to cover the field of stars in our flag with the NAZI SWASTIKA


So Mom worked with BOTH the Roman Catholic Church and the CIA to develop NAZI MIND CONTROL -- and later they named it after her: "Project MK Ultra" -- after Mom's two first initials of her two last names.


And then when I began to WAKE UP while living in Cape May, NJ in 1978 -- and running/owning https://www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, with Charles Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann Russell -- both also Denison grads, and who BOTH SCREWED ME for Mom and they committed me ILLEGALLY to Ancora Mental Hospital, but having good insurance, I was soon transferred to The Institute of University of Pennsylvania, where I spent a month and was stabilized on Lithium Carbonate -- and FORCED BY LAW by my mother LYING to Authorities for 31 years -- to take it until my Shrink of eight years said she had NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me -- that in early 2009.


Lithium makes you FAIL TO SEE the importance and connections of things -- but you still SEE IT ALL and REMEMBER IT. When I got OFF, the CONNECTIONS and MEMORY of all my parents' CRIMINAL ASSOCIATES flooded over me.


Nevertheless, Mom and my siblings all LATER than that LIED TO AUTHORITIES claiming I am Bipolar -- committing me AGAIN FOUR TIMES (2011 - 2019), to what is now New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, but a few years ago, I was PROPERLY DIAGNOSED as having Complex PTSD caused by my family's treatment of me and continuing more recently by POLITICIANS, including Wilmington D.A. Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, Jonathan Deputy -- a TOP REPUBLICAN DRUG TRAFFICKER, and by several Republican District Court Judges -- one in partnership with Gerald Austin-Wynn, then the BIGGEST CRACK-COCAINE DISTRIBUTOR in Wilmington.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/found-crack-addict-brenda-mcknight-now.html


Another time by Republican Judge Lindsey Leigh McKee/Luther, who had joined NATIONAL REPUBLICANS in a WHITE SUPREMACY FESTIVAL in IRELAND, documented here: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/evidence-against-judge-lindsey.html.


And JUST NOW, I discovered THIS -- yet ANOTHER POSTING OF LIES ABOUT ME -- but NOTHING as bad as the TRAITOROUS GANNETT-ORG and CIA-controlled Wilmington Star News when on Sept. 3, 2011, Wilmington Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark FORCED my friend Evan William Fish to jump to his death -- because Evan could PROVE that Patrick Stansbury via his employee then (and my FATHER'S BEST FRIEND, then), Lee E. Gosney, Jr., SOLD Hard Drugs to Politicians and Clergy here in Wilmington.


Those newly found lies: https://www.justanswer.com/law/ddozg-kenan-blogger-stalking-husband.html


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


And I am only scratching the surface of all I know and CAN PROVE!!!


You see, my mother took me and my younger sister Jane to see Senator JFK campaigning in Louisville, Kentucky in 1960, when I was nine. We gave him the LONGEST APPLAUSE  for one of his speeches EVER!!!  


And I got to KNOW all of JFK's sisters and their husbands while working for Tennessee -- but most importantly, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, who WARNED Tennessee Williams at Jean Babette Stein (who died of "CIA-assisted Suicide" about 3.5 years ago), and George Plimpton's Party for Tennessee on January 11, 1982 -- this doesn't contain the POLITICS:


See the bottom half: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html


Skipping ahead to late 2009, I had a series of "Roman-Catholic-like Visions" of Jackie, JFK, ALL the then-dead Presidents back to George Washington -- and even JFK, Jr. -- in which I PROMISED Jackie and JFK I would GET THEIR REVENGE ONE DAY !!!


THIS IS THAT DAY!!!


Those Visions: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html


Also, we moved in summer of 1968 from West Chester, PA to Columbus, Ohio to live across Larwell Drive from Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth. THEY with my parents PLANNED the eventual NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by CHRISTIANS of BOTH Political Parties -- while we still had small Swastikas on our dinner china and DAILY BEATINGS for NO REASON!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/john-boehner-splits-with-coach-lou.html


And EVENTUALLY, then President Barack Obama with then Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel -- with a FOX NEWS Talking Head Daliah Saper, and then EXEC of Wells Fargo Advisors Jamie Lee Sutherland -- and Wilmington D. A. Benjamin R. David -- STOLE copyright to my Williams Memoir -- when Scott Rudin and the Producers of most of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


And then THIS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


I ALSO am email friends with Presidente Vicente Fox, whose GRANDFATHER was born in Cincinnati, like me, and who worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola EXEC -- before becoming a Politician -- LOL!!!


Are you beginning to GET THE PICTURE???


Our local Sheriff, Ed McMahon, led a MARCH through Wilmington with renamed Knights of Columbus people wearing Trump gear, Crosses of Jesus, Confederate Flags, and NAZI insignia -- which pissed me off so much I actually wrote POPE FRANCIS a couple of years ago, and AMAZINGLY Francis CHANGED HIS COURSE COMPLETELY!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html


So, TODAY, when I saw John Boehner CRYING and honoring Nancy Pelosi -- she and her husband Paul the BIGGEST "Insider-Trading THIEVES" in Congress, but at least she didn't DESTROY the Constitution -- I cried TOO!!!


I have DOCUMENTED my journey beginning in 2008 via my blogs, first https://scottkenan.blogspot.com  and beginning in 2014, its mirror with wider graphics: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.


You see, I LOVED Joel Chandler Harris's House and Museum in Atlanta -- the TAR BABY STORIES -- so I documented EVERYTHING in over 6,000 essay-length blog-postings completely hyper-linked to each other -- and BOY, IS THE TOP of the US GOVERNMENT  ANGRY WITH ME !!!


I have made a HABIT the last nine months of sending nearly every posting via Secured Server Forms to the following people: Rahm Emanuel -- who a week ago REMOVED his secured-server form -- LOL!!!, SCOTUS, which usually takes five to eight tries to get through -- and sometimes I can't at all, President Biden and VEEP Harris -- who block me about half the time -- Barack and Michelle Obama who NEVER block me, Bill and Hillary Clinton -- who blocked me PERMANENTLY several months ago, and then Senators Schumer, Sanders, and Whitehouse, and Congressmen Raskin, Schiff, Swalwell, and now Jeffries -- PLUS the DCCC!!!


Also, the husband of my first cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan -- wait until you see who HE IS!!! https://www.linkedin.com/in/greg-lernihan-aa61384b/ and also: https://www.faithdriveninvestor.org/bios/greg-lernihan


NONE of them block me -- except Schumer did once.


I figure that when the TRUTH finally comes out, I'll have all of the PROOF that their OFFICES received my messages, although I have no control over what they do with the info!!! 


MAZEL TOV!!! 


(The Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew".)


Scott David Kenan


Cell: (910) 200-XXXX



Former Italy PM Silvio Berlusconi Promises 'Bus Of Whores'  If His Soccer Team Wins


The populist politician went  full Donald Trump  after criticism of his misogynistic comment.


Lee Moran  Dec 15, 2022, 09:05 AM EST


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/silvio-berlusconi-video-soccer_n_639b147be4b015bb5743370e







,

1 comment:

  1. I'm intrigued by those swastika-bedecked dinner plates. Hope all is well in Wilmington. I was there once, in 1966. I had this idea of going fishing off a pier or jetty. I think this was a bamboo pole and bent safety pin with a worm. No luck anyway. Probably no fish in the mouth of the Cape Fear River because it's a blackwater river.

    ReplyDelete