Monday, December 19, 2022

Looking Back on the TOTAL CRIMINALS Associated with the Episcopal Church Who SCREWED ME ROYAL over My Tennessee Williams Memoir -- and a SAD DEATH, SATURDAY!!! / Donald Trump's "DEATH" on TV, Today, is One I CELEBRATE -- since He is a "KENAN" -- Meaning in the Bible Dictionary: "Unbridled GREED & ACQUISITIVENESS"!!!

 

 

I took this photo at Rockefeller Center in Manhattan 13 years ago -- after I delivered in person, my FINAL MANUSCRIPT to Don Weise -- then Publisher of Alyson Books -- and then got stuck in a HUGE SNOW STORM that shut down airlines for nearly a week, and AMTRAK for several days.


Some funny things about that, are that Don Weise NEVER MEANT TO PUBLISH my memoirWalking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams  -- and PART of the reason I know that, is that when Alyson Books returned my materials (photos, Tennessee's notes, etc.)NONE of the SEALS on the individually-sealed items had even been BROKEN  so they could DECIDE  if they wanted to  include them  -- and I have saved some of those still today -- UNBROKEN!!!



>>> HOT off the Press -- and for  EVERYONE , starting with SCOTUS:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/12/looking-back-on-total-criminals.html


Yours ,

Scott


AND, before I flew up to NYC, Don Weise called me to be CERTAIN that I DESTROYED every single copy of ALL DRAFTS and ALL NOTES about my writing the book. Don INSISTED that that is what EVERY PROFESSIONAL WRITER DOES -- NEVER keeping a copy for him or her self. I knew BETTER THAN THAT, gave Don "lip service", and then when I finally returned to Stone Mountain, Georgia, I discovered that the book was ENTIRELY MISSING from where I'd always kept it as well as where I had hidden it on my hard-drive -- but I ALSO kept it on a MEMORY STICK -- and THAT is why I was able to eventually PUBLISH IT ON AMAZON


It STILL EXISTS heretoday!!!:


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Walking-Glass-Scott-Kenan/dp/1593501714


And after President Obama, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, Wells Fargo Advisors EXEC Jamie Lee Sutherland -- and WILMINGTON, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- STOLE COPYRIGHT by FALSELY charging me with LIBEL -- in THIS BLOG, not my book -- never served me LEGALLY, then convicted me in ABSENTIA in Cook County Courts!!!








TOTAL CRIMINALS Thomas Elliot Keith and Don Weise in an earlier year -- and I MUST ADD Williams Scholar Annette J. Saddick to that list of TOTAL CRIMINALS.





THIS is "Kenan Plaza" in Wilmington, North Carolina, with Kenan Memorial Fountain  in the center. Carolina Apartments -- in background, was the MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED BUILDING in North Carolina when William Rand Kenan, Jr., built it as a HOTEL that served HEADS of STATE and ROYALTY when it opened in 1905.


You see one of the Kenan Benches facing it -- EVEN THOUGH William Rand Kenan, Jr. -- who ALSO FUNDED Hitler's election to Chancellor and built the Standard Oil Refineries in Germany that provided MOST of the fuels and Pervitin (METH), that fueled Hitler's WAR MACHINE -- the KENAN FAMILY was TOO CHEAP -- while then being RICHER than the ROCKEFELLERS -- to give Wilmington something of DECENT SIZE!!!



>>> HAVE ANY OF MY READERS MONITORED  FOX NEWS ,  TODAY ???


I don't get it on my TV -- but check Fox News Online several times per day. 


TODAY, at 5:15 PM, I discovered not ONE MENTION of the Hearing/Meeting in the House today -- NOT ONE!!! But I found that Sharon Osbourne is posting on Social Media again, Elon Musk MUST be allowed to run Twitter -- because he guarantees FREE SPEECH, and that LIBERALS think CHILDREN should not be allowed -- because they are a THREAT TO THE ENVIRONMENT !!!



It APPEARS that SPIDERS have ALREADY EATEN many people  in FOX NEWS HEADQUARTERS, no???


>>> LOOK who DIED this past Saturday!!! An  OLD ALLY  of mine at CNN!!!



Drew Griffin




SEE ALSO: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/drew-griffin-cnn-dies_n_63a0d621e4b0a13a95095a51



I'm feeling as FIERCE TONIGHT  as I did in New York City in 2009 -- and then at my brother's house in Berwyn, Pennsylvania -- where I FINALLY got a train to right before Christmas, and was THEN able to FLY back to Atlanta -- to my STRIPPED BY THE CIA COMPUTER -- after the HOLIDAY !!!



>>> POPE FRANCIS IS UP TO IT --  AGAIN !!!






Pope Francis  orders return to Greece of Parthenon sculptures held in Vatican


Published 18th December 2022



NOW, if he would just SELL OFF some of the Vatican's EXCESS ART TREASURES to MUSEUMS (so they will be SEEN ), to COMPENSATE the VICTIMS of Catholic Clergy Sex Abuse, he'd be DOWNRIGHT SAINTLY , no???













.

No comments:

Post a Comment