Saturday, May 7, 2022

My Reply to John Fetterman, a Pennsylvania Politician Who PUT ME ON HIS TEAM (before asking) -- and with GOOD REASON!!! This PRECEEDED by Weird News:

 



GOP Candidate Accused Of Murdering His Wife Wins Primary Election From Jail 


Andrew Wilhoite is awaiting trial in the death of Elizabeth “Nikki” Wilhoite.


Lee Moran

May. 6, 2022, 04:39 AM EDT | Updated May. 6, 2022


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gop-candidate-wins-primary-from-jail_n_6274d2d6e4b046ad0d7a418f


>>> Now, the BATTLE of Roman Catholic BEASTS: Roberts v. Thomas!!!


Hate to have to INFORM EVERYONE, but Krishna and his pals, Muhammed, Yeshua-bar-Yosef (called "Jesus"), Friar Tuck (but NOT Story Cowles or Frank H. Kenan II -- an "in-joke"), the Buddha, and even "nothingness" have ALREADY wrested control of the Physical Universe from the FAKE CHRISTIANS and allied FAKE RELIGIONISTS of other Traditions.




And I include John Fetterman of Pennsylvania as one of the TRUE PATRIOTS!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/my-reply-to-john-fetterman-pennsylvania.html


Just BLESS my BLINKENHEIMERS, now WILL YOU???


Scott




Viral video: Priest has priceless reaction to 7-year-old who chugged wine at first communion


https://www.wyff4.com/article/7-year-old-chugs-wine-at-first-communion/39930017#




CRITICAL RACE THEORY Published May 6, 2022 12:14pm EDT

UNC professor slams board as journalism school loses accreditation after Nikole Hannah-Jones controversy


The UNC journalism school had its accreditation downgraded this week


By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/unc-professor-slams-board-as-journalism-school-loses-accreditation-after-nikole-hannah-jones-controversy


https://www.foxnews.com/us/unc-emails-show-long-debate-over-tenure-for-nikole-hannah-jones-who-took-job-at-howard-university-instead


I realize that Fox News is MOSTLY Vladimir Putin and my Kenan Family's FAKE NEWS MACHINE, but they do have good journalists, and FACE IT, DEMOCRATS, Joe Biden's DRUG-ADDICTED SON, HUNTER BIDEN -- who knows NOTHING about the Oil Business -- had NO BUSINESS doing Oil Business in Ukraine!!!


Also very interesting is that links from this blog to Fox News Items HAVE BEEN BLOCKED to me from my blog, but not if I copy and paste them from my blog into a new browser tab -- LOL!!! That began the DAY THAT FACEBOOK kicked me off for LIFE, last fall.


And of course this BRINGS UP THE PROBLEM I had of being KICKED OUT of the Sarah Graham Kenan Auditorium at UNC Wilmington -- when I addressed Nikole Hannah-Jones after she had completed her program:








Susan Polizzotto is in the CENTER, and she is HUGESTILL in Lower Cape Fear Republican Party Politics!!!



But this FLUSHED OUT Coast Guard Cdr. Susan Polizzotto, who ADMITTED TO ME that she was President Obama's and Sect. of State Hillary Clinton's Liaison with the CIA HEROIN TRAFFICKING in Afghanistan -- during the TIME they were trying to MURDER ME in MEXICO -- with Rex Tillerson and my Kenan Family's Episcopalian Exxon-Mobil Drug Trafficking.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/addendum-to-napier-fuller-released-from.html




I am ANYTHING but an ATHEIST -- although I RESPECT THEM more than RELIGIONISTS!!!


Above was a TYPICAL THING posted to my Facebook Page in 2018, and then something I posted on Facebook before that:










The Untold and Very True Story of The Devil Wears Prada


On Anna Wintour, a Former Assistant, and the Role That Made an Editor a Celebrity


By Amy Odell
May 3, 2022

https://lithub.com/the-untold-and-very-true-story-of-the-devil-wears-prada?


The FIRST TIME I partied with Meryl Streep -- in 1981!!!


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-4-birthday-party.html


Reader, do you REMEMBER all the BREW-HA-HA when Hillary Clinton's EMAILS were at the heart of a US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT INVESTIGATION, announced to the Press just WEEKS BEFORE THE 2016 ELECTION???


And then they POORLY tried to stuff that genie back into the bottle -- but the DAMAGE HAD ALREADY BEEN DONE???




Well, here in New Hanover County, District Attorney Benjamin R. David (a Democrat) and his brother, Republican D.A. Jon David, LEAD the CIA Hard Drug Trafficking with their Presbyterian Churches, Ben a Deacon then Elder at First Presbyterian, and Jon the same at St. Andrews/Covenant in Wilmington -- although Jon lives in Brunswick County.



Jon and Ben David -- TOO HIGH to enter the SCHOOL -- LOL!!! And NEITHER OF THEM can keep their Presbyterian PENISES from getting them into TROUBLE !!!














BECAUSE I've been sending all my info on Lower Cape Fear Corruption to NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, and TONS OF PEOPLE in the US Justice Department -- including the US Attorney over the Lower Cape Fear, and THEY KEEP ASKING FOR MORE . . . 


Not only THAT, but D.A. Ben David was -- according to local Press about a year or so ago -- REMOVED from prosecuting DRUG CRIMES and they had to be KICKED UP to the Federal Level due to HIS CORRUPTION, it SEEMS they are BLACKMAILING BEN DAVID to DESTROY HIS OWN CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKING, and AFTER THIS FALL'S ELECTION Mayor Saffo, D.A.s Ben and Jon David, and Sheriff Ed McMahon will be ARRESTED, CHARGED, AND CONVICTED.


ONLY Sheriff Ed McMahon is up for re-election this year -- and for THAT REASON they could not announce charges ahead of the election. Sheriff Ed McMahon has STELLAR education to be a SHERIFF -- but MORE ACCREDITATION as a CHRISTIAN MINISTER!!!





That is Chip Jones, actually HEAD of the Roman Catholic Knights of Columbus, and they LED the protest in Wilmington that caused me to first write Catholic Archbishop Zarama of North Carolina -- and then DIRECTLY WRITE TO POPE FRANCIS, and I've been BEST BUDDIES with Pope Francis ever since then -- HA!!!







THE LATEST NEWS -- make of it what you will:


https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2022/05/06/following-massive-drug-bust-da-warns-dealers-were-fighting-a-war-on-you/





>>> LETTER TO JOHN FETTERMAN:



Pennsylvania Democratic Candidate for Governor, John Fetterman


hello@johnfetterman.com

press@johnfetterman.com

info@e.johnfetterman.com


May 7, 2022


FIRST what Mr. Fetterman's Campaign sent me:


-----Original Message-----
From: John Fetterman <info@e.johnfetterman.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, May 7, 2022 11:13 am
Subject: Why I’m running

John Fetterman

Scott,

First, welcome to the team! I’m so grateful to have you on board from Wilmington.

Second, I have BIG news if you haven’t heard already: I’m running to represent Pennsylvania in the U.S. Senate.

These first few months of our campaign are *very* important. We must show as much early momentum as possible, and how much money we raise is a big part of that. I have to ask...

Can you donate $5 to our campaign right now and be among Team Fetterman's founding donors? ðŸ‘‡

Contribute $5

The campaign we build together is gonna be special and it’s gonna be big. All 67 counties. Every vote matters. No one taken for granted.


Dear Mr. Fetterman,


THANK YOU for placing me on YOUR TEAM!!! 


I take it you found out about my Political Blog -- where this "Letter", too, will be published before I send it to all of my email Political Contacts, and then the Supreme Court, three Democratic Presidents, some TRAITOROUS FAKE DEMS in Congress -- but ALSO my HEROES Bernie Sanders, Jamie Raskin, and Eric Swalwell.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/my-reply-to-john-fetterman-pennsylvania.html


And this posting fills in a TON OF BLANKS about me -- as well as my ADVERSARIES:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/letter-to-vincent-v-triola.html


Perhaps FUNNIEST is that there is NO WILMINGTON -- where you mention I live -- in PENNSYLVANIA, but New Wilmington Township is only ONE SQUARE MILE in western Pennsylvania -- not too far from Titusville -- and Ohio -- where the FIRST US OIL RUSH occurred.


Henry Flagler first incorporated Standard Oil in Ohio -- and quickly took on John D. Rockefeller and his own Father-in-Law surnamed Harkness as EQUAL PARTNERS, but got control of much of Harkness's stock, so ALWAYS controlled more than ANYONE ELSE!!!


Funny, TOO, is that THIS IDIOT CHRISTIAN TRAITOR just LOVES my first business that I was forced out of in 1978:





And HERE is how that relates to Pennsylvania -- the Protestant Mafia Don actually from SOUTH PHILADELPHIA, William Earl Johnson, Jr., who LENT us the $1,500.00 we used to start the business -- and also forced us to sell HOT GOODS that "Back-Door Don", as we called him, delivered to us.


ADDITIONALLY, when my Mainline Philly Psychiatrist said I only needed several TALK SESSIONS to put into perspective the SWASTIKAS and DAILY BEATINGS of my MOTHER, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 99 and living in Raleigh, NC, my mother had to go all the way to CHERRY HILL, NJ to find a Shrink -- Wallace Hussong, MD -- willing to LIE and claim I was BIPOLAR and put me on SOFT-LOBOTOMIZING LITHIUM CARBONATE for THIRTY-ONE YEARS, until my shrink of eight years took me OFF ALL MEDS, saying I'd NEVER shown a sign of Bipolar Illness.





And LATER, MANY Sun Oil Executives -- when it still had refineries, a fleet of Oil Tankers, etc., were TOTALLY TIED to drug-trafficking Patrick Lee Stansbury through Walter Moore who came from Cherry Hill and was Exec. V.P. of Collegiate Concepts, Inc. of Tucker, Georgia, when it was owned by Eileen and Russell Smith, and MANAGED by Patrick Stansbury.


Because Aileen was a JEW, Patrick and Walter STOLE the Smith's business from them -- with the help of Sun Oil -- and especially my FATHER, who went on to set up the Drug Mafias in Atlanta, Georgia as well as Wilmington, North Carolina with Nixon's man, John Ehrlichman (whom I knew well -- but never smoked marijuana with -- like other Pentagon Publishing Employees)


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/as-jonathan-deputy-and-wilmingtons-drug.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


My brother Michael William Kenan lives in Berwyn, PA, worked nearly all of his life for Sun Oil, but ten years ago when they SOLD OFF ALL REFINING, he jumped to be in charge of REFINERY INVENTORY CONTROL/ACCOUNTING for a coalition of Oil Refineries -- including on the West Coast -- owned by the Bush and Cheney Families and Mike claims he is a LIBERAL???


You should INTERROGATE MY BROTHER and use MY TESTIMONY HERE and elsewhere in my blog to force Mike to TELL THE TRUTH!!!


My younger sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy lives near Exton, PA, and has ALWAYS VOTED REPUBLICAN and her TOP HERO is SARAH PALIN -- I guess Julie, TOO, needs to have her pussy squeezed, -- no???



I ALSO -- despite being about 100% Homosexual -- LOVE SQUEEZING THE PUSSIES of Republican Judges:








So, to wrap this up -- for now, anyway -- since I LOVE WILMINGTON but am SICK-TO-DEATH of the Christian Democrats even more than the Republicans trying to KILL, JAIL, or PERMANENTLY COMMIT ME -- I would NOT mind moving back to Pennsylvania where I spent 7th - 11th grades in Sts. Philip & James, in Exton, and then North Jr. and B. Reed Henderson High School, my TRUE FORMATIVE YEARS!!!


My mother, both sisters, and brother Mike keep me SO POOR I have less than $200.00 in liquidity, and an old 2009 Pontiac Vibe (that I escaped Drug Mafia all over MEXICO in), but also have full Social Security, so don't need a HUGE SALARY, but also must have help with MOVING EXPENSES!!!


I am totally OVER the Port City of Good and Evil, Wilmington, North Carolina, dominated by the "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" atop Kenan Steeple over Kenan Chapel of First Presbyterian:








The FIRST THING I DID -- when for the second half of 2011 I joined First Presbyterian -- was to CHASE D.A. Benjamin R. David, his wife, Stephanie, and their three children, out of the very FRONT PEWS of Kenan Chapel.

ONLY LATER, did I learn from an Assistant Pastor that the Presby Church STRICTLY FORBIDS representations of Jesus -- except in stained-glass windows -- and that the BAS RELIEF of Jesus's FACE in AGONY with Crown of Thorns was set into the wall of Kenan Chapel -- to HONOR William Rand Kenan, Sr. -- is there because CHRISTIANS come there to WORSHIP KENAN as the BEST EXAMPLE of JESUS -- that is BEFORE they decided to worship DONALD TRUMP -- LOL!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-letter-just-mailedemailed-to-pastor.html


I HOPE to speak with you later!!!


Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment