Tuesday, May 24, 2022

My Mother, 99-Year-Old Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and My Sister Jane are Driving to Wilmington for Lunch This Thursday / Judge Dean Hansell's Admin Called Me with a Message.

 



>>> Yes, I got a received receipt from Ambassador Emanuel -- HA!


It is time for Ambassador Rahm Emanuel to either commit suicide or rot in prison -- as ALL NAZIS DO.


Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Manchin, Jim Clyburn, etc. -- and Henry Cuellar of my old stomping grounds, Laredo, Texas, too!!!


I heard from my MOTHER, and also California Superior Court Justice Dean Hansell, today, and I'm getting along with BOTH of them.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/my-mother-99-year-old-ruth-anne-meyer.html


Scott


It certainly FEELS like God is dead, as the Christian/Republicans -- and Joe Manchin -- GLOAT over another school shooting. If they weren't GLOATING FOR JESUS, they would do something other than offer crocodile tears. I'm NOT thrilled with the Democrats either, when Kenan/Bush/Exxon-Mobil/Rahm Emanuel/Pelosi/Manchin/Buttigieg, etc., are all SUPPORTING HENRY CUELLAR of Texas -- and Cuellar is TOTALLY CONNECTED to the Christian/CIA Drug Trafficking of Sheriff Ed McMahon, D.A.s Benjamin R. David and his brother Jon David, Mayor "Bill" Saffo, and even Novant CEO Carl S. Armato.


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


So this evening, not wanting to hear endless grief from Texas on the TV, I watched the movie Gosford Park -- which I THOUGHT might have used Maria St. Just (nee Britneva's), Wilbury Park, the oldest Palladian home in England (according to Tennessee Williams), but they did not. I did get a good idea of how much WORK it takes to run such an estate!!!



Wilbury Park was used in the filming of the Merchant-Ivory film Maurice.


History[edit]

Wilbury House as it appeared originally, folio from Colen Campbell's Vitruvius Britannicus (1715)
Plan of Wilbury House as it appeared originally, folio from Colen Campbell's Vitruvius Britannicus (1715)

It was built around 1710 by and for William Benson, a country esquire, in the style of Inigo Jones.[1][3] The south front was based on John Webb's 1661 Amesbury Abbey,[1] where Benson had been a tenant.[4] The original design for the house was featured in Vitruvius Britannicus in 1715.[5]

Around 1740–1750 the portico was altered and an upper floor added.[6] Single-storey half-octagonal bays were added at both ends of the elevation around 1760.[1] Later owners include Fulke Greville (1717–1806).[1] The house was sold again after the death of the owner, Lady St Just, in 1996.[2] It was carefully restored for the Guinness family in 2006.[7][8]

Pevsner describes Benson's original design as "the first, not Neo-Palladian, but Neo-Inigo-Jones house in England".[6] Historic England state that the house has "an outstanding period interior of the early 18th century".[1]


I document my only meeting and the afternoon I spent with Maria St. Just in my Epilogue:



Maria in Wilbury Park with a Self-Portrait by Tennessee Williams


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/epilogue_22.html



My friend John Lahr's take on Maria: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1994/12/19/the-lady-and-tennessee

Maria's Morgan-Grenfell Bank -- became the CORE of Deutsche Bank's INTERNATIONAL BANKING, and the SOLE CREDITOR of the Trump and Kushner Families -- as well as Conduit of Cash to the Trumps, Republicans, etc., from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs. This was the FIRST TIME I really put all of this together and got RECEIVED RECEIPTS from ALL those people I first sent in the US House, and later the Senate -- BOTH PARTIES!!!





So, I was in the middle of all of this on my mind and watching the movie, when Mom called and said she and Jane would drive down Thursday for lunch and a visit -- which means they will not likely spend longer than two or three hours here before driving back to Raleigh. Mom said it will be an "early birthday" for me.


I really didn't think Mom would be up for such a long drive both ways on one day, so I was TRULY SURPRISED -- but THRILLED that she's looking forward to it so much.


And an hour later, I got a call from Judge Dean Hansell's Admin, and we spoke for four minutes. He said Dean has been on a HUGE case that might even go on for WEEKS, and is so deeply committed to it, he won't be able to contact me until it concludes -- but he was THRILLED to hear from me again, and is looking forward to it.


I asked him to tell Dean, that realizing I can't discuss much about most of the crimes with him, since they could reach California Courts, so finding Dean's Synagogue, and seeing how TOTALLY COOL they are, I wrote Rabbis Jillian R. Cameron and Lisa Edwards -- as well as Cantor Juval Porat -- because that Congregation is FULL of wealthy, powerful, and well-connected Jews, who can get my info OUT to ALL JEWISH AGENCIES and OTHER ORGS who can use it to bring down JOE BIDEN, NANCY PELOSI, RAHM EMANUEL, JOE MANCHIN, HENRY CUELLAR, the WHOLE CREW at FACEBOOK, and my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill.


And ALSO ALL of the Christian Politicians of Wilmington, North Carolina


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/california-superior-court-justice-dean.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/impatiently-i-contact-judge-dean.html


And the received receipt I got from Rabbi Jillian Cameron was automated -- stating she would be out of town for a few days, if you need a Rabbi immediately. But I know she GOT IT!!!


Readers also know that I have been intending to contact CIA Director William J. Burns -- since I have operated on TONS OF TOP SECRET US INFORMATION that I never stole or hacked to get -- I simply LISTENED TO MY OWN FAMILY and their ALLIES -- so I have EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO PUBLISH IT!!!


I won't need to hear from Dean first, but I WILL wait until after the visit with Mom and Jane -- to see how that goes first.


I am SUPER-EXHAUSTED EMOTIONALLY -- but very HAPPY and looking forward to a BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL.


I TOLD everyone I seem to have been "fated" to my life, so I might as well make THE BEST OF IT, no???


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html





Pastor John B. Lowe II stepped down as pastor of New Life Christian Church and World Outreach after admitting to having sex with a woman when she was a teenager. (New Life Christian Church Photo)



 . . . that's when an unidentified woman took the microphone alongside a man who identified himself as her husband. The woman began:

"For 27 years I lived in a prison. It was not 20 years. I lived in a prison of lies and pain. Lying to protect the Lowe family. I thought I was a horrible person having suicidal thoughts, not realizing what had truly been done to me."

She said her older brother had recently confronted her about an incident he said he witnessed when he was a teenager. She said he saw her in bed with their pastor with a t-shirt and underwear on.

"People knew but were too afraid to come forward," she said. 

"I am a prisoner no longer," she continued through tears. "I was just 16 when you took my virginity on your office floor. Do you remember that? I know you do…. You did things to my teenaged body that had never and should have never been done… You are not the victim here."

The woman claimed that she tried to tell someone for years, but no one was willing to help her.

Eventually several people made their way to the stage, including Lowe. The woman's husband then took the microphone to confront the pastor.

"It's not just adultery. It's another level when it's a teenager and I will not let this man talk about my wife like that. It happened for 9 years…. People have to be held accountable," he said. "They can't just bamboozle people and say, 'I just committed adultery.' It was far beyond adultery."

The congregation then called for answers from Lowe, who responded, "I told you I committed adultery. I told you it went on far too long."

Lowe then went on to admit he had sex with the woman when she was a teenager. Several members of the congregation then came forward and surrounded Lowe while another man prayed.

New Life Christian Church and World Outreach released a statement following the pastor's confession and the woman's allegations.


MORE: https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-pastor-admits-adultery-sex-teen





"Thanks, Frank -- I could use at least a DOUBLE, tonight!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment