Friday, May 27, 2022

I Contact the Family of Episcopalian SAINT "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara. She is Joined in "Heaven" with My Roman Catholic Saint, Jacqueline (Bouvier) Kennedy, later Onassis!!!

 


Mom and I, yesterday, May 26, 2022. I can't BELIEVE how FAT I look -- I lost 25 pounds in the last half year when my doctor recommended I lose 15!!! I'm now 287 pounds.



Jane and Mom, yesterday.


>>> Chuck Schumer: Like it or NOT "Here I CAME!!!":


Well, SCOTUS -- thank you for READING THIS, and for your always-sent Received Receipts!!!


Ambassador Rahm Emanuel ALWAYS gets his copy, fist -- errrrr, first -- before ALL OTHERS in the very TOP of the US Government, Pope Francis, and my cousin-in-law Greg Lernihan get it!!!



Tally-HO -- times TWO HUNDRED!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/i-contact-family-of-episcopalian-saint.html


Scotty-Pooh


I'd like to say a couple of things about yesterday, that I failed to mention here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/after-35-hours-with-americas-top-roman.html


1. When Jane asked me HOW foot-doctor Noah and his assistant could INSIST that my infection in my foot was "Diabetic" -- although I have NEVER tested out to be Diabetic, Mom was turned to me and looking me in the eye. To spare her embarrassment, I did NOT MENTION that it was because Mom FORCED ME to take Lithium Carbonate from 1978 - 2009, that Jane should have read ALL OVER THIS BLOG, but if she did, she didn't remember that.


Mom MURDERED her brother Robert John Meyer, DDS, with help of a US Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi with DOUBLE STRENGTH Lithium Carbonate on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS -- like the false one Mom got of me as being Bipolar I. I still own this physical document from 1978 showing how Mom would do it:





Mom CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD that she had CAUSED that diabetic sore, and I'm CERTAIN Dr. Noah and others could testify in COURT over the cause-and-effect relationship, there.


2. IMMEDIATELY after that, I -- also looking Mom in the eye -- told her that I am now TOTALLY HAPPY, if still TOO BROKE, and EVERYTHING I have EVER EXPERIENCED led me to where I am today, so I BLESS IT ALL AND THANK IT -- including all that she and my siblings have done to me over the years.


And now some BACKGROUND. Here is how and where I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis -- at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982:





AT THAT TIME, I had NO IDEA that my wealthy relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan -- both then living in Atlanta before Frank moved his brood to Durham, NC -- were PART OF IT!!!


Kate Moldawer, as we knew her then, TOLD ME her family had been CLOSEST FRIENDS with these two Kenans -- while she grew up in Atlanta -- and FROM THEM, Kate learned to act like the wealthiest woman on earth, and Tennessee Williams based the character Babe Foxworth in his last full-length play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere on Kate -- NOT the MURDERER Maria St. Just (nee Britneva) -- and Maria supported DONALD TRUMP and VLADIMIR PUTIN -- as the Episcopal Church and Leadership of the Tennessee Williams / New Orleans Literary Festival STILL CLAIM IS TRUE -- and WHY I will have Thomas Elliot Keith and his Allies in PRISON, soon.






My FAVE PHOTO of Texas Kate flanked by Tennessee Williams and Rose Williams as they prepare to attend the 1979 Kennedy Center Honors, where Tenn got HIS AWARD!!!


Here are the MOST important chapters of my Memoir describing Kate in GREAT DETAIL:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-11-meeting-texas-kate.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-22-in-pursuit-of-youth.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-28-house-not-meant-to-stand.html


And I might as well get to the DIFFICULT PART of contacting Texas Kate's three children, next. In 2009, when I got in touch with Dudley Crawford Sharp III, Palmer Moldawer, and "Kate, Jr." (Moldawer) Farris, and they ALL LOVED my memoir and sent me some corrections that I incorporated in my last draft, Dudley asked me to be CERTAIN I NOT include any of THEIR NAMES in my memoir or in my acknowledgements.


The ONLY other person who asked me the SAME was artist Mark Beard, who partnered with Publisher Don Weise of Alyson Books and Thomas Elliot Keith in TOTALLY SCREWING ME!!! Perhaps, they were not familiar with this: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-visions-dreams-and-special-visitors.html


In late 2009 or early 2010, I discovered THIS after seeing Dudley Sharp III of Houston promoting the notorious "Texas Death Penalty" and Dudley ALSO PROMOTED CASTRATING ALL SEX OFFENDERS.



That's Dudley Sharp on the right in Houston.


I was SO ANGRY, I immediately emailed the HEAD of the Republican Party of Texas, and told him that Dudley Sharp was the ONLY KNOWN GODSON (Episcopal), of Tennessee Williams -- a KNOWN HOMOSEXUAL -- and Dudley disappeared from the News, never to be seen there AGAIN!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-correction-must-be-made-with-thanks.html


Dudley Sharp One was Eisenhower's Sect. of the Air Force (although he was a Naval Academy Grad), and not only wrote Our Nation's FIRST LAWS governing Nuclear Warfare in Outer Space, but was ALSO Ike's TOP ALLY in fighting the MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX that EXISTS to profit from WAR!!!


When Ike left office, REPUBLICANS turned on Dudley and after Republicans threatening the lives of his FAMILY, Dudley RECANTED. Kate told me this, but she NEVER TOLD HER CHILDREN!!!


Dudley ALSO had grown up BEST FRIENDS with Howard Hughes -- because their FATHERS jointly owned the SHARP-HUGHES TOOL COMPANY, that in the movie "The Aviator" is referred to as "Tool Co" -- that Hughes used to FINANCE all of his adventures.


Now, when I finally got back in touch with Kate and sent her my manuscript that I'd printed in its entirety, she was TOTALLY LUCID and THRILLED to hear from me. After hearing nothing BACK, I learned that Kate was then TOTALLY BLIND from CANCER, that she didn't tell me she had. And she had had her MEXICAN HOUSEKEEPERS read it to her, and then left it CENTERED on her writing desk before she died.


Here is a VIDEO by my buddy from Entertainment Tonight, Jeanne Wolf:, showing me in the FRONT ROW with Tennessee's maid, Leoncia McGee:


ADDED March 2022: Jeanne Wolf has posted an hour-long movie of Interviewing Tennessee and Tenn's reading of "The Donsinger Women and Their Handyman Jack", here:




And NOW -- TODAY -- this story gets WEIRDER than I could EVER HAVE IMAGINED, and it might be quite an EYE-OPENER to Texas Kate's Family!!!


Today, knowing that my wealthy Kenan relatives TOTALLY CONTROL the states of Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and North Carolina -- although Gov. Roy Cooper is doing an EXCELLENT JOB of cutting off their interference in my own state -- the state that Kenans landed in in the 1730s -- and ALSO that Texas Kate was SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for the University of Texas at Austin now having the LARGEST COLLECTION of Tennessee's manuscripts, and SAD that my Kenan Family is ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE for the MADNESS OF MASSACRES that GRIPS OUR NATION -- in partnership with the Bushes, Cheney, Clintons, Biden, Pelosi, Gingrich, Hannity, Buttigieg, Putin, and OTHER TRAITORS, I decided to contact Kate (Moldawer) Farris -- because I once found her registered to the Democratic Party -- and her husband, a DENTIST should still be in practice, since Kate, Jr. is about ten years younger than I.


THIS was the FIRST THING I found: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/sanantonio/name/glen-farris-obituary?id=12801250


I ASSUMED this dentist was Kate, Jr.'s FATHER-IN-LAW, so googling AGAIN to find THE SON'S OFFICE, I found THIS SHOCKING THING!!!


Glen Woody Farris

Dentist Office In Uvalde, TX
Within 1,110 mile
It's free and only takes 60 seconds
CLAIM YOUR PROFILE

201 Evans St,
Uvalde, TX 78801
 


There was ALSO a phone number, which I called, and explained myself and APOLOGIZED to the Uvalde Community for my Kenan Family's CAUSING THEIR GRIEF to HONOR JESUS CHRIST THEIR SAVIOR!!!


BUT, while they REMEMBERED that Dr. Farris once had worked for years there, he had not worked there in many years, now, and they had NO IDEA how to contact his WIDOW!!!


I ALSO had googled Kate Jr.'s house in Fredericksburg, TX, and found it to be IN NO WAY OSTENTATIOUS. But then I decided to contact Palmer Moldawer, who was EASY TO FIND -- and shock of SHOCKS, he works HIGH UP in Morgan Stanley -- part of Kenan-controlled Bank of America!!!


>>> JUST NOW, HACKERS added some CRAP at the top of this posting about "Claiming my Profile" -- the CIA, Vladimir Putin, or others just WON'T STOP HARRASSING ME!!!


ANYWAY, I called and spoke with Palmer Moldawer's Admin for TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES!!! And here is what I can tell you, Reader, about that:


Palmer is JUST AS I REMEMBERED, the kindest, most helpful person and TOTALLY COMPETENT as a "Financial Adviser" working for my Kenan Family!!!


And she TOLD ME to please be "diplomatic" when emailing Palmer -- since TOP KENAN SECURITY at Morgan Stanley/Bank of America reads EVERY EMAIL sent to or from their domain!!! I explained that I had NO PROBLEM AT ALL with Palmer -- but ONLY THOSE AT BANK OF AMERICA!!!


So, this lass inadvertently gave me the ability to SEND THIS POSTING deep into the NAZI HEART of BoA!!!



Here I've been sitting, wondering how to send my BIGGEST BOMB YET, and as soon as I email Palmer, I will have achieved THIS!!!:





So NOW, I implore whoever in the Sharp/Moldawer/Farris and others FAMILY gets this FIRST -- please SHARE IT with all others -- but ESPECIALLY Dudley Crawford Sharp III -- so he KNOWS I'm not upset with him IN THE LEAST!!!


And PLEASE, all of you and ALL OTHER PATRIOTSENJOY A NICE MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY!!!


It is the ELEVENTH ANNIVERSARY of my self-publishing Walking on Glass on Amazon.com -- and while Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David, with Daliah Saper (a lawyer and Fox News Talking Head), plus Jamie Lee Sutherland, then an Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, but now a BIGGER EXEC with Democratic-Party-Controlled Ameriprise Financial -- AND Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama -- STOLE COPYRIGHT to my memoir -- but now GOOGLE/BLOGGER has PROTECTED IT AND ME from the CIA and Vladimir Putin!!!




So, DANCE WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY this weekend, and know that we are ALL:













Love,

Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment