Wednesday, May 18, 2022

On Learning of Rev. Joyce Rennolds' Passing, One Year Ago, I Write Cathryn Marshall -- and ALL the Science of Mind Devotees I Knew in Atlanta -- to Let Them KNOW I am FINE NOW, and to Explain WHY I Was a JERK to Many of Them, Years Ago, Mostly:

 


Joyce Rennolds as I knew her years ago.



Cathryn Marshall with Joyce Rennolds



>>> I got a received receipt from Ambassador Rahm Emanuel, already -- and ALSO from these Practitioners of Science of Mind !!!:


Hey, Ambassador Rahm Emanuel: "The Goblins will GIT YA -- if ya don't WATCH OUT!!!"


ACTUALLY, they already HAVE gotten you, but you are TOO STUPID -- like your TOP ALLIES, Vladimir Putin with my Kenan Family, to realize you are caught in the PERFECT TRAP of YOUR OWN MAKING.


Well, a BUNCH of Science of Mind practitioners, like me, have gotten this and WE know how to CHANGE HUMAN UNDERSTANDING of REALITY!!!


"God" and the US Constitution -- WIN!!!




Scott -- or Cincinnatus, Retorno





Before explaining myself and listing all the email addresses (or secured server forms), of all of these people, let me first paste in what I found this morning on LINKED-IN, and my initial response to Cathryn Marshall:


Cathryn, we have been connected here for five years and I don't remember how we got connected. Joyce Rennolds with J. Kennedy Schultz, his close friend Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, and Rev. Ken Wilcox -- now in St. Augustine, FL -- were my top Spiritual Teachers and I'm a trained Practitioner in Science of Mind. Joyce understood me best and that I was equipped for the Adventure which led to my exposing my own mother (still alive at 99!!!), as the Top NAZI in the USA, and my wealthy Kenan relatives who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, etc., for working with Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin to put Trump into the Presidency. 

I'm finished with that as of last night, and today I saw this online -- I had not heard that Joyce passed a year ago. Rev. Ken Wilcox inspired me to write my memoir that established me as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life. MY bottom line was that if I didn't tell the truth of what I knew about my Kenan Family's influence on US History, I would be killed, and if I did and made a PUBLIC FUSS, it would protect me from efforts to shut me up. I'll send you a longer actual email, and leave you with the image born of Science of Mind:

So many incredible changes have happened over the past year.

This was a tough day for me… my mentor and friend Joyce Rennolds was leaving earth and couldn’t sleep.

I cried all morning and almost didn’t go into the luncheon.

I was barely holding it together, but thank goodness I showed up.

Thank you 
Zack A Knight, MBA, CPP, PSP for being so incredibly kind and making a point to introduce me to Michael Coles.

I was beyond impressed with his story and love for entrepreneurship.

I was even more impressed when ANNA R. CHAFEN asked Michael what got him excited in life… he answered, “THIS gets me excited!”

Inspiring and teaching entrepreneurs.

This introduction changed everything.

I’ve always wanted to teach college, but there is a much bigger plan.

Because of Michael Coles I was introduced to KSU.

When I asked about how I could serve, I found out their upcoming digital marketing competition needed a sponsor.

Victoria Teague with @Victoria’’s Friends was the perfect fit.

That event and the brilliance of KSU’s students and leaders truly changed everything for Victoria’s Friends’ exponential growth.

Stay tuned… what’s coming next is truly miraculous. 💫✨🌟

♥️

#KSU #buckheadclub #digitalmarketing #thankyou #entrepreneurship #students
Activate to view larger image


To explain myself, I had NO IDEA or real understanding of my situation when I knew ALL OF YOU. But, because Ken Wilcox first got me writing my memoir of having worked for Tennessee Williams in his Writing Class at SLCA, and most of you are STILL THERE, I give Ken SPECIAL THANKS from both me and Mr. Tennessee Williams, and ALSO to Kathy Ellis, who continues the tradition of teaching WRITING -- the ONE DISCIPLINE that will lead you to UNTANGLE YOUR MIND!!!





This book EXISTS because of Ken Wilcox's encouragement and Science of Mind teachings applied to my life. It can NOW be read here for FREE:



Believe it or not, it was some TOP POLITICAL ACTORS who stole my copyright in 2013 -- after I had managed to self-publish it on Amazon -- until then President Barack Obama and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel STOLE my copyright in Cook County Courts -- because I would not stop blogging about the TWO OF THEM cavorting in Man's Country Gay Bathhouse in Chicago (while Obama was an Illinois State Senator), and also that they were totally involved in Hard-Drug Trafficking with the CIA, the Clintons and Bushes, Rex Tillerson and my Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil, and I even knew the FATHER of Stan Winborne IV, who was second in charge of the US State Department under Hillary, who shipped the Heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes, and my employer 1990 - 2010 (most of the time I was involved with SoM), Patrick Lee Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.us, distributed them from Maine to Florida -- but mostly to Atlanta and Wilmington, NC, where I now live.


My best friend in 2010, Col. Dorothy Newman (Sect. of State Colin Powell's retired CPO), with help of Delta Airlines and others got me to Political Exile the FIRST TIME in Puerto Vallarta.


During the time I was at -- actually various SoM congregations around Atlanta -- I was taking Lithium Carbonate for a FALSE diagnosis of Bipolar I. My mother worked with my co-founding business partners in committing me to a NUT HOUSE in 1978, and stealing the MOST of my wealth, and worked with the LAW to force me to take Lithium for 31 years -- a medication that has some worth in short-term use, but DESTROYS ORGANS and is not allowed in CIVILIZED COUNTRIES (even third-world ones like Mexico), more than a few months. 


Fortunately, I only lost my perfect teeth, and my dentures are far better than a LIVER TRANSPLANT or similar.



ONE Prominent Politician who shops at www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com.


And my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati, Ohio (where I was born), when they got Dr. Mengele's Research on Concentration Camp Victims, and Mom was put in charge of further developing it for both the CIA and the Roman Catholic Church. Later, in Mom's HONOR, they named it "Project MK ULTRA" for Mom's two surnames, Meyer then Kenan:




And in 2016, George Bush's cousin Bill Toups found me in Wilmington, and we had dinner together and spent the night together in a hotel on Carolina Beach, and besides the amorous activity, we discussed how my Kenan Family and the Bush Family have run worldwide White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking with the CIA, Christian Churches (especially Episcopal and Presbyterian), for GENERATIONS, now.


In 2009, my Shrink-Nurse in Decatur, Alexandra Whiddon, ARNP, CNS, took me OFF Meds -- because she had NEVER in eight years seen a sign of Bipolar in me. And then as my mind slowly recovered, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE -- LOL!!!


I find everything in the past at least humorous -- I'm FINE, NOW, and THEY are afraid of me.


BUT, a few years ago I was diagnosed correctly as having Complex PTSD. I won't take the addictive Xanax that can help that, but use SoM, Meditation, and Marijuana (a little late at night), to calm me down. In fact, during the four times I was committed on LIES to what is now Novant New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, they LOVED that I studied SoM and had me lead CLASSES of fellow "inmates" on healing through getting a BETTER IDEA and following through. The last time I was in, three years ago, the top Shrinks declared I was one of the HAPPIEST people they had ever met, and would NOT ALLOW me to be committed again -- except if I come down with a REAL Mental Illness!!!


I doubt most of you know how influential my Kenan Family has been in Atlanta. Frank Hawkins, credited with putting the Phoenix in Atlanta after the Civil War, left his ENTIRE ESTATE to his descendant Frank Hawkins Kenan, including Atlantic Steel  -- and Kenans developed Atlantic Station as well as "The Dakota Condominiums" by the gay bars -- as well as endowed the Atlanta History Center: https://www.atlantahistorycenter.com/buildings-and-grounds/kenan-research-center/, that houses among other things, the largest collection of GAY HISTORY in the S.E. USA.


That, because James G. Kenan, who lived across the street from the Swan House on Andrews Drive, was a LIFELONG Ku Klux Klan Member, and the KLAN LOVED HOMOS!!!


In fact, the HEAD of the Klan here in the Lower Cape Fear in 2011 helped SPRING ME from the Mental Hospital, and Historians all know that the REASON Confederates were so FIERCE -- is because lovers fought TOGETHER!!!




Anyway, back to Joyce Rennolds:


1. I always thought Joyce changed the spelling because "Reynolds" is such a common name, but I see her CHILDREN share the spelling, so if she DID, she changed ALL of their names.


2. Joyce LOVED my 6' 11" height, and told me her FAVE son-in-law is 6' 10".


3. I did Joyce's Seminars on both Prosperity and on Love at Tony Crapoliccio's congregation, and Joyce told the story of her Love Affair with a high-placed Egyptian Official. Later, when I signed a life-time contract to work for the CIA in 2010 in Puerto Vallarta (and ignored it, causing me to be held hostage five times by CIA Drug Mafia), it was by the son of the CIA's top exporter from Colombia to the USA of Cocaine, whose Mexican Godfather was the World Class Engineer who placed the Booby-Trap in the Chunnel, for the CIA to collapse it to create more TERROR, like they had taken down the World Trade Towers.


IT was written under authority of the Government of Luxor, Egypt -- really, it's ALL THERE!!! My older postings require you ENLARGE the font size on your browser to easily read them:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html


But years ago, Joyce claimed that if you divide all the money in the world by all of the people, each would get $3,500,000.00 -- and I thought she had to be NUTS, but ten years later, I found a RESPECTED BUSINESS SITE that said it was THEN nearly $5,000,000.00 per person, and as Joyce said, "Where is YOURS???"


4. Joyce absolutely LOVED my memoir, and nominated it and recommended it at "Good Reads" -- where it was accepted.


I'll list all those I'm sending this to FIRST, below, but it will ALSO go to my Contact Lists of nearly 500, everyone in the TOP of the US Government -- from Ambassador Rahm Emanuel, all Supreme Court Justices, THREE Dem Presidents, to a slew of Dems in Congress. After I SHOCKED THEM ALL LAST NIGHT and blog hits went through the ROOF (over 5,000,000 views so far), they probably wonder what could come NEXT:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/a-vindictive-thief-in-post-office-stole.html


For the RECORD, the Meds the Hospital said they overnighted me, 1.5 miles away, late yesterday morning, were NOT DELIVERED TODAY (but I have tonight's meds still, and maybe I'll receive them tomorrow).


I'd especially like to apologize for arguments with Susan Zollar!!! I had the highest College Board Scores in PHYSICS, and Susan was the only person I knew personally who could discuss "String Theory" with me in a way that made sense!!!


Also, I took a couple of cheap shots at Penelope Williams, and hope she, too, can forgive me.


I see that Paul Gonyea, also important to my development -- I passed Third Year under his teaching -- is retired, and I don't know how to reach Chuck Johnson and others who were important -- I hope someone will pass this to THEM, and anyone else who might get a kick out of reading this.


I'm PROUD to have gotten back in touch with Kennedy Schultz's widow, Wayne Gibson, who like me NEVER UNDERSTOOD how SCLA always dropped the "c" from Ken's last name!!!






I ALSO beat Donald Trump in VULGARITY, because BEFORE his "Pussy Tape" was made public, I did THIS to a Republican Judge here in Wilmington (and she's been re-elected since then) -- after I got the PROOF she attended White Supremacy meetings with National Republicans in IRELAND!!!















So here is to whom I'll send this first -- in NO particular order, except that I am harvesting these addresses from "Church websites", and for EASE, just getting them in the order I find them:


https://cathrynmarshall.com/contact/, lis@beginproductions.com, office@cslstaugustine.org, ursulalentine@gmail.com, susanrzoller@gmail.com, lexaking@gmail.com, pwilliams@slc-atlanta.org, https://trinitycenteratlanta.org/contacttcsl/


NOT named above are Tony Crapoliccio, Dan Burns, and Ken Wilcox. This is a painting I once gave Rev. Wilcox:




And HERE is the "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" atop Kenan Steeple over Kenan Chapel of First Presbyterian here in Wilmington, North Carolina. Even at 6' 11", I can't compete with THAT!!!







STRANGE, but TRUE:







My mother and I -- 1.5 years go:




Scott




The BEST piece of original Art I bought from the artist's niece in Mexico :



.

No comments:

Post a Comment