Monday, May 2, 2022

Joe Biden HUNKERS DOWN with the Christian Nazis of BOTH Parties / Wendy's Hamburgers are as NAZI/KENAN as Their Board Chairman Nelson Peltz (which EXPLAINS why Wendy's Hired a Mormon Bishop to Try to FIRE ME in the 1980s for Being Gay -- and Taking Up for BLACK Employees) MORE:

 


It means that Joe Biden and the NAZI/Christians STILL RULE the Democratic Party!!! (And apparently, Nancy Pelosi PAID OFF Adam Schiff to support the ROMAN-CATHOLIC NAZISM of Biden, Pelosi, Manchin, Gingrich, Hannity, etc. -- ALL DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLICS).



>>> Well, some of the world's WEALTHIEST Men have already sent received receipts:


You SEE, Wendy's -- that years ago tried to fire me for being GAY and taking up for Black employees in north Atlanta at the highest volume store in the region -- is MORE IN BED than even COSTCO with the Palm Beach Kenans, OTHER Standard Oil Heirs, and TOP Wendy's MAN Nelson Peltz, is a JEW gone as bad as Rahm Emanuel and Putin's Partner, Benjamin Netanyahu!!!




Scott



>>> I DID GET RECEIVED RECEIPTS FROM WENDY'S INVESTOR RELATIONS AND MEDIA RELATIONS -- although I only EMAILED THEM!!!


Do you expect them to REPLY ???




Biden is TOTALLY in the pockets of my Kenan Family who are Vladimir Putin's biggest Oil Business Partner, put Trump into power and later put Joe Biden into power in service to the DEVIL -- LOL!!!


This is FASCINATING, no matter what you think of the Politics of it. I had NO IDEA the USA probably has MORE RECOVERABLE OIL than the REST OF THE WORLD, COMBINED:


Locked inside the basin’s sandstone layers are anywhere between 50 and 321 billion barrels of conventional oil, plus an estimated 14 to 15 billion barrels of tar sands, the largest such reserves in the US. The basin also lies atop a massive geological marvel known as the Green River Formation that stretches into Colorado and Wyoming and contains an estimated three trillion barrels of oil shale. 


In 2012, the US Government Accountability Office reported to Congress that if even half of the formation’s unconventional oil was recoverable, it would “be equal to the entire world’s proven oil reserves.”


https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/05/an-oil-train-is-set-to-destroy-pristine-utah-mountains-why-wont-biden-stop-it/





TODAY began with the THRILL of the HUGE UPTICK in Foreign Hits to this blog, that had been going on for a WHILE, so here is an illustration of that that I will now capture of the last seven days of hits to my ORIGINAL BLOG, that is mirrored in my NEWER BLOG. In addition to these RECORDED HITS, Governments, Law Enforcement, the CIA and similar, and Privacy Buffs use software so THEY DON'T REGISTER HITS.


This ALSO does not include the nearly 500 that get the blog via email, and RARELY hit the blog, itself!!!




Well, it looks like Chad McEwen has revealed WHY he resigned as Pender County Manager, recently -- he's been hired by the CITY OF WILMINGTON and among other things will be in charge of DOWNTOWN SANITY!!!


Since I KNOW Chad, I expect to be able to GET HIS EAR about these problems:




Chad McEwen should not be confused with TONY MCEWEN, special assistant to Mayor "Bill" Saffo, who is LIKE "Bill" Saffo, a CLOSET-CASE GAY, and I confirmed that when he and I met a couple of years ago in Costco!!!



Tony McEwen GRINDS HIS TEETH like people on METH!!!








Police: CT man set fire to car because he ‘disliked’ owner’s MOR(M)ON faith


Peter Yankowski

May 2, 2022


https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Police-CT-man-set-fire-to-car-because-he-17141786.php


Now, NO ONE -- especially Christians -- has time for these REQUIRED BELIEFS of Mormons. Mormonism is TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE with ALL FORMS of CHRISTIANITY!!!




And Readers all know I had to contact Mitt and Ann Romney a few years ago, to get William (Wilhelm) Romney to stop HARASSING ME!!!



Douglas Romney (on the left and now deceased), was Mitt's SECOND COUSIN, who was LEGALLY MARRIED to William Wilhelm, who took the Romney surname when they married.




And then soon after George Cutter EVICTED ME from Carolina Apartments and Gold Walker (still my landlord), rented me an apartment in 2015, I met with Kathleen Kincade (Kinkade???), whose grandfather had been in business with her CLOSE FRIEND STILLMonica Lewinsky's GRANDFATHER, whom she claimed BUILT BAIN CAPITAL as a DRUG-LAUNDERING ORG in El Salvador, then Mitt TOOK IT BACK and stuck Kathleen's relatives with MITT'S DRUG CHARGES -- and her close relatives all REMAIN IN PRISON in El Salvador convicted of DRUG TRAFFICKING -- HA!!!



Kathleen Kincade


Kathleen ALSO TRAFFICKED DRUGS the year she lived in Kenan-Family-built Carolina Apartments.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/05/it-has-rained-cats-and-dogs-all-day-in.html


Today, I went to the carwash by the Arby's (that only TODAY, I learned is WHOLLY OWNED by Wendy's), with a Wendy's next to IT -- on Shipyard Blvd. to power-spray my car of a LOT of built-up GRIME -- and it all came off.


Then I went to Wendy's for a Biggie Bag cheap lunch. The doors were open, but their computer had been down for an hour or so, so they could not take or cook any orders.


I then stopped at a Hardee's on 17th Street, and after eating a cheap lunch THERE, as I got into my car a young man approached me and asked for a RIDE, which I was happy to give him to anywhere on my route home.


It turned out that he had JUST BEEN RELEASED from Novant's New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, still wearing his hospital wristband -- as well as carrying a small backpack.


He was SLURRING HIS WORDS and said they over-medicated him in the Hospital. He also said that he was HOMELESS  and had NO MONEY to buy his MEDS, and that they released him WITHOUT ANY OF THEM!!! 


And here's MY PROBLEM: I was committed to that SAME MENTAL HOSPITAL four times on false charges by Drug Trafficking Politicians and other Devout Christians, 2011 - 2018.


They NEVER released me until I had a VERIFIED-LEGALLY HOME to live in -- and they made certain I left in a CAB, ONLY -- that they paid for, and with A MONTH'S SUPPLY of MEDICATION(S)!!!


This was BEFORE The CIA, Agent Kevin Maurer, the Cameron Family, their Live Oak Bank, the Presbyterian and Episcopalian Churches of Wilmington STOLE THE HOSPITAL from Citizen Ownership:



But Julia Olson-Boseman (who since had to SURRENDER HER LAWYER'S LICENCE), completed that sale with EVERY County Commissioner except Rob Zapple!!!



ALSO huge in that was TOP DEMOCRATIC PARTY HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER Hollis Briggs, Jr.on Julia Olson-Boseman's PAYROLL then -- as well as he WORKED FOR THE CEO of NOVANT Health, Carl S. Armato!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/12/limping-at-warp-speed-into-2022-oy-vey.html


>>> BREAKING!!!


My FAVE Roman Catholic on MSNBC, Chris Hayes, just broke this and I've found it on Politico:





JOE BIDEN DESTROYED Anita Hill, ASSURING that his FELLOW NAZI ROMAN CATHOLIC Clarence Thomas would ASCEND TO THE SUPREME COURT!!!







I need to get this out ASAP to my nearly 500 email Political Contacts, and then every Supreme Court Justice, Presidents Biden, Obama, and Clinton, Progressives in Congress and my NAZI COUSIN Greg Lernihan who has the LARGEST NAZI-CATHOLIC Organization in the WORLD!!!





I'll deal with Nelson Peltz of Wendy's and his over $100,000,000.00 home on Palm Beach with ALL OF MY KENAN FAMILY -- as well as our STOOGE DONALD TRUMP!!!


But I'll paste in the stories I had planned to feature, and maybe write more about this later. I will STILL SEND THIS BLOG POSTING to Wendy's VERY TOP MANAGEMENT, so they have some idea of HOW I will get REVENGE, since in 1986, "Hollywood Hal", my DISTRICT MANAGER in north Atlanta, EXPOSED HIMSELF to me privately and I REFUSED TO BLOW HIM !!!


Next thing I knew, they WORKED WITH MY PARENTS, hired a MORMON BISHOP as my co-manager to DOCUMENT my INCOMPETENCE (and he hired his NIECE, and I caught them DEEP KISSING in the STORE)!!!


They had me to dinner at their and the Bishop and his FIRST WIFE'S McMansionwith his five or so kids by wife #1 -- and I had a LOT OF FUN with them -- HA!!! 


And he admitted that she was his SECOND MORMON WIFEand he also said Wendy's Management was CRAZY -- because I was a GREAT MANAGER, and then Hollywood Hal told me I COULD KEEP MY JOB -- but I IMMEDIATELY handed him my TWO-WEEKS NOTICE.




Wendy’s Board Chairman and billionaire investor Nelson Peltz to rabbis: “I have plenty of rabbis in my life…”


InvestorRelations@wendys.com

MediaRelations@wendys.com


https://ciw-online.org/blog/2017/06/notenoughrabbis/


https://www.motherjones.com/food/2022/05/tomato-workers-wendys-poultry-coalition-imokalee-workers-labor/?utm_source=mj-newsletters&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-newsletter-05-02-2022


https://www.wendys.com/who-we-are-board-directors-nelson-peltz


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wendy%27s_Company













.

No comments:

Post a Comment