Sunday, May 15, 2022

Religion is Literally FLUSHING DOWN THE TOILET before Our Eyes -- and FOOLS are Busy CHASING IT DOWN THE TOILET -- LOL!!! / Getting it OFF MY CHEST, before Writing CIA Director William J. Burns:

 




The DANGER to young children of both sexes. In RECENT YEARS far more Southern Baptist Preachers than Roman Catholic Priests have been arrested for RAPING CHILDREN for JESUS!!!


ANOTHER major danger for straight guys and Lesbians -- Religion is primarily of interest to women trying to manipulate others:




>>> The THREE best things that happened today:


1. I had a long conversation with my mother right after lunch, and SHE AGREES that it is a GOOD IDEA to write to CIA Director Burns, telling him what I know of either MAINSTREAM or ROGUE CIA Agents I have had to deal with in both Mexico and the USA -- especially here in Wilmington, NC.


What is ODD about that is that my mother is the BIGGEST CRIMINAL of them ALL, but her PSYCHOSIS allows Mom to DENY EVERYTHING -- although she has apologized several times for having TOTALLY DESTROYED my wealth and career FOUR TIMES.



And Mom STILL BELIEVES the Roman Catholic HORSESHIT that is STUPIDER than any other religion expects one to believe!!! At least most Protestants commemorate Jesus by sharing bits of bread and grape juice!!!


Of course, I HATE retelling ad infinitum the stories of my mother -- FAR MORE than Dad -- who HATED ALL RELIGION, snuck out on Mom to go to gay bars, and embarrassed Mom by making a big fuss in public over my personal friend Julian Bond!!!






And this brings me to my two sisters and my brother. In a sense, I have forgiven them -- like I have my mother, I have no need to forgive Dad -- simply because I had to give up after trying to get them to admit their SERIOUS CRIMES against me. I was not looking to BANKRUPT THEM and have them JAILED for the rest of their lives -- which they LEGALLY DESERVE.


Instead, they keep me as BROKE AS POSSIBLE so that I have to BEG when my next compression coil/spark plug goes out -- and won't just replace the remaining three that were original and now have 115,000 miles on them. They are all ACCOUNTANTS, so KNOW this would be SMARTER -- but Mom has said rather than anyone ever giving me more money, I should SELL my car and just ride the bus -- but as accountants, they ALSO KNOW that despite the ENORMOUS TIME WASTER that would be, that many bus fares would add up to more than I normally pay for insurance and gasoline, etc.


They don't do that because of CONSCIOUS HATE, but because of CHRISTIAN HATE Mom indoctrinated them with -- and Mike's wife needs to show they kiss Jesus's BUTT -- because her PARENTS who are wealthy are DEVOUT PRESBYTERIANS, and won't leave them much, otherwise.



So, we continue in "détente", and I have enough to get by by being CREATIVE in how I cook inexpensive things.


Law Enforcement would never bother my mother -- since she goes into groaning and growling, and then hanging up the phone whenever she doesn't want to hear the TRUTH. If she were YOUNGER, they could JAIL HER, but at 99, Mom only controls my brother and sisters, and CAN'T influence the USA going FULL NAZI any longer. BUT, my brother and sisters -- to the extent that they are still active NAZIS -- can, so I would PUSH for their PROSECUTION as soon as Mom dies.


Unless, of course, they come clean with me.


2. I was PUNKED this afternoon in my local Food Lion -- by the young guy I gave ten bucks to so he could buy congestion meds and then get a job. AGAIN, I did not recognize him (his hair is shorter and he got rid of his beard), when he walked right up to me in his uniform and asked for money to buy lunch at Checkers. I reflexively said no, and he fell out laughing, "I GOT ya -- I'm just messin' with you!!!"


3. It was REALLY EASY to find how to report Crimes to the CIA over their system. I tried doing that YEARS AGO (they have a special code system to identify your case to always use when communicating), but that was when Jennifer McCracken got her brother who's high in the CIA and Sheriff Ed McMahon's Detectives to CANCEL all of my Gmail Accounts and my computer was going crazy then as well, so if they ever replied to me -- I had NO ACCESS to or KNOWLEDGE of it -- but I BET they can fish that out of their old records!!!




This is the license plate of Jennifer's mother's car. Jenny always claimed she got her DRUG-MAFIA-ORDERS via her mother and the Mormon Church.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/drug-trafficking-pastor-robert-campbell.html


So THIS is how I feel toward my three siblings -- and yet I love them all for the fun times we had BEFORE MOM'S HATRED DESTROYED THE FAMILY -- for Jesus Christ, Mom's Savior -- HA!!!










The thing that hasn't happened:


Last night my computer was so SEIZED UP by Hackers -- or the CIA, Vladimir Putin, or SOMEONE -- and at first, I could only get my posting to Rahm Emanuel in Japan, Barack and Michelle Obama, and Sen. Bernie Sanders!!!


But as I worked for several hours finding small errors to correct, I kept trying, and SOON the Clintons, Sen. Schumer, Jamie Raskin, Adam Schiff, and Eric Swalwell got it. It was so WEIRD how the online forms kept getting and losing a way to send!!!


BUT, I never could get the form for both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to work, so THEY ALONE never got this:




But D. A. Benjamin R. David and Sheriff Ed McMahon got it -- LOL!!!



They don't look HAPPY.







>>> Here are two articles written by OTHERS , that explain much of what I have found to be TRUE:




When Forgiveness Doesn’t Make Sense


A pastor refuses to let go


Josué Sánchez






Why Christians? Because they’re dangerous.


The Need for Christian Pollution to Show Christianity’s Danger


https://christianpollution.com/why-christians-because-theyre-dangerous-5bbb8a02cdb7



By ALL ACCOUNTS, CIA Director William J. Burns is a NICE GUY!!!








I'd better GET READY TO WRITE HIM!!!







George Plimpton:





.

No comments:

Post a Comment