Tuesday, November 19, 2019

My Total COLLISION with Seemingly METH-HIGH Gals at New Hanover and NATIONAL Chapters of "Black Leadership Caucus"!!! It Came to a HEAD, and "Rhonda" PROMISED She Is PROSECUTING ME for Harassing Them -- Me Being a WHITE SUPREMACIST -- LOL!!!




Well, SOMEONE sure could use one -- and you'll SOON FIND OUT WHO!!!





>>> "New Hanover Black Leadership": Please identify yourself. I just left a LONG message for Sonya AmenRa in Ontario, CA, after on Facebook, YOU claimed that Ms. AmenRa is in SC (but a member of the NC Org) -- LOL !!!


To newhanoverblackleadership newhanoverblackleadership@gmail.com, NewHanoverDems NewHanoverDems@gmail.com, ldaniels2 ldaniels2@nc.rr.com, 1898reparations 1898reparations@gmail.com, info info@democracync.org, nationalblackleadership nationalblackleadership@gmail.com, info info@JoshStein.org

Cc breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, Rachel Rachel@msnbc.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, editor editor@dailytarheel.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, info info@devonforwilmington.com, kspearsforilmcitycouncil kspearsforilmcitycouncil@gmail.com


To Whom It May Concern:

First of all, if any of Wilmington's ACTUAL Black Leadership -- many of whom I know -- took offence at my declaring on blog last night that I have no faith in local Black Leadership at all -- I have NO FAITH in your organization "New Hanover Black Leadership" -- and any that partner with you.

See: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/i-no-longer-respect-wilmington-black.html. I have been in great pain the last week and will have surgery soon to alleviate it, but it must have gotten to me, and I got "over-excited".

In searching for information on the New Hanover Chapter as well as the National Chapter, I found NO ONE is listed as officers, employees, or board Members -- not even at the National level. But it being based in Ontario, CA, at 6:45 PM EST, I called the listed (909) 259-0954, and the recept Patty said she was transferring me to "Sonya", but I only got Sonya's voicemail -- learning she is the mysterious Sonya AmenRa, who the person running the postings, comments, and responses to the comments of others at the New Hanover Chapter REFUSES to identify herself (I feel certain this is a woman's deceit). I left her a message.

Then JUST AT THIS POINT (as I completed the above paragraph), I was interrupted by a call from a woman claiming to be Rhonda, daughter of Sonya AmenRa, from (910) 540-6137 (a simple search shows a cell phone, Wilmington, NC, United States Cellular Corp), at 7:09 PM lasting 6:44. As I explained to the young woman several times, I really was just trying to find out WHO the Officers and Board are at this org, and she said to email "nationalblackleadership@gmail.com", so I am including that address here.

This woman called Rhonda, did not care that I have been exposing the crimes of my Kenan Family (machine-gunning black people indiscriminately for Jesus Christ in Wilmington's 1898 Coup D'Etat), that I have worked with Gen. Colin Powell's people and directly with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- and my family ALSO put Donald Trump into power, runs Hard Drugs, etc., but kept telling me that I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST and that I had called HER, Ronda, to harass her, that she recorded ALL OF THE CALL and is going to SUE ME IN COURT. 

She repeated several times that she is DEFINITELY suing me in Court for "White Supremacist Harassment" -- I guess tomorrow.

Several times I asked her to be SURE to do that, so we can get her, her mother, and possibly others REVEALED -- and the leadership/ownership of these orgs -- and under sworn testimony.

Now one of her lies is that I called her to harass her. I called the National office in California and apparently the call was forwarded to Sonya AmenRa's voicemail in Wilmington, NC (although Sonya is supposedly in SC). I called to get information on the Officers or Leaders and Board Members, which I backed up from our developing hostility a couple of times and repeated -- but Ronda REFUSED to say and said I had to email to find out -- so LET'S FIND OUT!!!

I will not belabor this further now, but AGAIN -- and sorry things got heated, but you can't possibly sue me for arguing with a proven LIAR!!! And why doesn't Ms. AmenRa carry her cell phone with her -- or does the daughter just call back those Mom cannot handle??? Does Sonya AmenRa get TOO STONED late in the day to handle things??? I am NOT a certified expert, but living homeless for years among TONS of Drug Addicts of many kinds, I have to say I was wrong at first and this does NOT sound like the fantasies of a CRACK-Cocaine Addict -- but of a Meth Amphetamine (Adderall) Addict. The refusal to listen to anything, uninterrupted, yelling aggression (it's all on the tape she claimed she made), and repeated yelling over me when I tried to state a point is JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP and the Republicans in Congress. Or my own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, who at nearly 97 years of age is now retired as America's TOP NAZI -- or my brother Michael William Kenan of Berwyn, PA, who favors my mother's intimidation tactics.

Bless their HEARTS!!!

Here are two screen captures from Facebook that show there are SIX people in charge of the New Hanover Chapter of the National Black Caucus Facebook page, but NO INFO on which people or which organization manages (or owns) this page.







>>>>>> And then at 8:18 PM I got a harassment call from a black female who was TOO HIGH to make herself understandable in speech (I asked her FOUR TIMES to repeat herself and she tried) at (910) 470-3715. And when I searched THAT NUMBER, it is the LISTED MAIN NUMBER at VIP and Associates at a different address than I found two days ago -- see 1/3 the way down here in the header to my Letter to Sonya AmenRa/Bennetone-Patrick -- but now it is owned by Sonya Patrick at a different address -- but the SAME COMPANY!!! http://www.buzzfile.com/business/VIP-and-Associates-910-470-3715.

I JUST ADDED NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein above -- and suggest he and his team get to work INVESTIGATING these people and this organization. I CAN'T PROVE their crimes, but they act like DRUG-ADDICTED CRIMINALS!!!


Thank you for your consideration -- I look forward to your prompt reply or Law Suit!!! 

(Ronda, call me again for immediate attention.)

Scott D. Kenan







.

No comments:

Post a Comment