Friday, September 13, 2019

Continuing My Thoughts -- and Additional Material for My Letter to NC Representative Deb Butler:




Stan Winborne IV with his daughter on Stanley Winborne III and his wife Alice's balcony, when they visited Stan's parents in Guanajuato, Mexico in 2010. I STILL have heard no reply from either Stan or Stanley (or their attorneys), since sending Stan this: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


I've had a lot of trouble with Spectrum Cable going out five times -- twice last night, and three times today so far. Three of those times for over 30 minutes -- and the weather has been calm and clear. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico had FAR MORE reliable TV Cable and Internet service -- for 1/3 the price!!!

I forgot to post yesterday's Search Keywords:



Everyone looking for Deb Butler, Trump's alleged Adderall Habit, and Jerry Garcia's ties (either to wear, or to others -- it's not specified), found http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.






Those seeking the dirt on Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo of Wilmington, NC, Tennessee Williams, Nancy Reagan (the Blowjob Queen of Hollywood -- who caught a future President, she was so good -- but LOOK who she loved more than Ronnie):





Sandra Alice (Ray) Criner is a longtime Republican District Court Judge here in New Hanover County, who committed me to the Nut-House in 2011 on the word of CRACK ADDICT (who later served several years in South Carolina prison), Gerald Austin-Wynn and my then roommate Brenda McKnight -- AFTER DISMISSING THE CASE since they were NOT in Court when it was called, then later, sent a Deputy to fetch me BACK after I had left Courthouse property, and tried me ILLEGALLY, and approved their Restraining Order. I had to get Danny Sinatra to get my things out of there.



Then, GETTING MY REVENGE, I found photos of Judge Criner's husband Sherman Lee Criner (he posted them on Facebook -- LOL!!!), in Christian Snake Worship -- published them on this blog, emailed them to top Politicians, Press, and others in Wilmington and Sandra Ray DIVORCED Sherman Lee's SLIMY PECKER!!!










And last night Beto O'Rourke CONSCIOUSLY handed the Republicans a CLUB to bash the eventual Democratic Nominee with -- and Joe Biden gave an answer about SLAVERY that made Donald Trump look SMART!!!




WHAT unites ALL OF THEM???





Christianity, of course!!!






NC Rep. Deb Butler
711 Princess Street, 2nd Floor
Wilmington, NC 28401

September 13, 2019

Dear Deb,

Overnight, I decided that it would be BEST to compose a second Letter, more the length of a Note – but then we all know how I can go on and ON!!!

And I also realized I will print BOTH of them, and MAIL THEM to you – I suppose at your home – since you must be physically and emotionally EXHAUSTED after your most admirably spontaneous actions, Wednesday, and then sudden NEW MEDIA CELEBRITY – and perhaps more than that, from watching your message spreading like WILDFIRE on the internet. I have kept running into people from across the country posting KUDOS FOR YOU – as they are so DISGUSTED with the Democrats who are doing NOTHING REAL about the Threat to our Nation Donald Trump is, and many or MOST seem DELIBERATE.

Clearly you were wrong in your assessment that there was anything actually illegal about the Republicans’ dastardly deed – or one of you Lawyers would have SUED THEM by now. But you were RIGHT, so KEEP GOING!!!

Also, I forgot to say that you came off really well on Lawrence O’Donnell’s show – your speech patterns and words were spontaneous and clearly TRUE, but I think you look BEST in your cool glasses – your face has no prominent feature (like Renee Saffo’s or Pablo Picasso’s models' NOSES).

Most important is that I have described all kinds of crimes and trickery by ALL SIDES, so if you ARE actually involved in the Hard-Drug Trafficking business or protecting it, as New Hanover County Democratic Party 3rd Vice Chair Madison “Maddy” (Holland) Rose and her ALSO Hard Drug Trafficking husband Steven Rose have stated (about Gov. Cooper while Maddy was his top paid campaign worker in Wilmington in 2016), “At least he’s (you’re), not an ABJECT RACIST like every Republican!!!”

Clearly, none of the Dems are TOTAL CHRISTIANS like the Republicans, so like me, could not fathom that the people you work with every day could be so deceitful. Well, you learned a LESSON, and the Democrats should hire ME to do a lot of RESEARCH and ADVISING (you don’t have to take my advice, but I know so much about the SECRET BACKSTORY of my Kenan Family and the USA, it would be WORTHWHILE). I’m NOT that expensive, since I already have full Social Security!!!

The WHOLE blog-post CONTENT is important to this, so go to https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/stan-winborne-iv-with-his-daughter-on.html to get it.

All best,

Scott D. Kenan

(910) 200-XXXX





But SOME "Psychics" also CLAIM to be Christians -- Jeane Dixon claimed Roman Catholicism, that labels ALL psychic activity, Astrology, Tarot Card readings, etc. a MORTAL SIN!!!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment