Wednesday, September 25, 2019

An Experience SO BIZARRE in New Hanover Regional Medical Center, That I Will Just List FACTS and Withhold Judgement for Now!!!




Yesterday, Dr. Praful Patel's nurse told me it was fine to go ahead and eat breakfast and take my morning meds (I take 5 prescription and two over-the-counter drugs for my heart conditions -- as well as have a pacemaker and a few stents), this morning before reporting to ADMITTING at 7:30 AM -- because FOUR of us would be put on Sotalol right away, and stay to be monitored for 2.5 days to be certain we don't have adverse reactions.

I was the second of our group of four to arrive -- and YES, I dropped the five pages of my TWO Letters to my mother's Catholic Pastor, Phil Hurley, S.J., in the mail on the way here -- and our group all got there by 7:30. But no rooms were free to even be cleaned for us, and although promised rooms beginning at 9:30 AM, in fact the first of us had a room at 11:15, and all of us by noon.



In the meantime, a fat-assed woman got very angry that even though I thanked her and SALUTED her as a retired NYC Detective, who has suffered many ailments because of her work after 9/11, I also said well at least Donald Trump approved the funding of costs for First Responders, but my own Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, the Republican Party, and "Clinton Democrats". And that Bush and Cheney had PLANNED 9/11 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal families. She and her husband were lifelong Yankees from NYC, so nothing of these things that are well-known in Wilmington and much of NC.

She went out and got Security to send three people to threaten to commit me to the attached Behavioral Health hospital here -- one of then saying he knew me well from the LAST TIME I was committed. I recognized him, but he's a SECURITY GUARD and didn't know that the two top Psychiatrists got me RIGHT OUT, saying I did not need Psych Meds.

As time passed all four of us got quite frustrated and she and her husband who accompanied her and one other guy got really testy, and she went and complained about me AGAIN, although I'd stopped speaking with her, seeing what a HATEFUL BITCH she was (but she did NOT indicate she's Christian), and a security guard was then posted the entire last hour we waited. When that woman was FIRST taken to an open room (we were to go in order of our arrival, but they KNEW to take care of the bitch first.

I then had a nice discussion with the small female left to guard us, and a COLLEGE-educated man with SERIOUS BADGES came in, spoke to the small Deputy who then left, and came to me, shook my hand, introducing himself by his name, and I stated mine. He said, "Ah yes, KENAN, a name I see often around here." And I said, " . . . and in charge of running hard-drugs and White Supremacy -- why my Kenan Family put Trump into power!!!" He nodded like he knew, smiled and went on his way.


I consider that an APOLOGY!!!


NEW blood-work -- even though I'd had blood-work done yesterday for this -- and results gotten before they could start me, and I was given my first pill at 2:00 PM. LATER, I learned that since we were all delayed so many hours, instead of beginning about 9:30, we now -- actually, I don't know about the others, and they have different Cardiologists -- now have to take the Sotalol RELIGIOUSLY 2:00 PM and 2:00 AM everyday -- because they could not admit us when promised.

I complained of my skin tags on my butt and the yeast infection I had down there recently -- and that the skin tags have grown so much they are EXTREMELY painful to sit on except in an overstuffed chair, but my regular doctor, Dewey Bridger III, for THREE YEARS of going down there to finger my prostate, claimed they were Venereal Warts -- and then this summer, said they are just skin tags, and did not need attention (nor had they grown like recently).

So HENRY Patel, another Cardiologist in the same practice and not related to Praful, stopped by, asked how I was and I told him about my "butt pain" and he said he'd have someone from Dermatology take a look. He also heard a LOT about my Politics and my mother and siblings as well as wealthy relatives, and LOVED IT -- saying his wife knows all about the criminal Kenans and would LOVE to examine and speak with me. This has been TRUE -- at least that the staff finds my stories believable, even if they don't all know them all.

Twenty minutes later, two women entered and excitedly asked if I'd like to have my Colonoscopy tomorrow!!! I had discussed that with NO ONE -- except that Dr. Frederick Opper who did my two previous ones -- then committed me to the NUT-HOUSE here on LIES from his female Christian Bitch staff who did NOT want to hear about the Churches running Hard Drugs.




And WEIRDEST was that they work for Dr. Opper who will be doing Colonoscopies tomorrow (but the prep takes at least TWO DAYS -- and Opper sent me a REGISTERED LETTER saying he would NEVER deal with me again -- since I called him a Christian Asshole and threatened to SUE HIM for the several hundred dollar cost of that I had to pay.

So I have NO IDEA where they got the idea that Opper might do me tomorrow (although I said I'm into FORGIVENESS, not REVENGE, so I will drop my grudge against him).

And soon my nurse came back to say that Dr. Praful Patel has arranged for someone to examine my butt tomorrow, and before I knew it, we had a SHIFT CHANGE and my night nurse tried to give me all of my MORNING MEDS, that she claimed I was NOT supposed to take this morning -- like Dr. Praful Patel's nurse told me yesterday to take BEFORE arriving.

I was SHOCKED -- because the My Chart System that they ALL USE was what was used the last I saw Prafel -- and IT was what printed out (which I have at home), to take all except Xarelto first thing in AM -- and Xarelto with dinner.

I don't know how dangerous all of this could be -- mixing up mys schedule when trying a new drug (that actually COULD seriously harm me, I find out finally). I told that nurse that it was NOT her fault,but this hospitals system is TOO SCREWED UP, and I TOTALLY REGRET agreeing to try the Sotalol.




I got SO DEPRESSED, then deciding to do SOMETHING, got up, set up my computer, and wrote this -- and NOW I feel better. At least I am DOCUMENTING all of this, and it IS clear to me that all those here are actually TRYING THEIR BEST!!!

So I'll reset my attitude and continue -- and edit this tomorrow. It is midnight now, and I need to get some sleep.

Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment