Monday, September 23, 2019

Losing My Religion???: Additional Notes for my Mother's Catholic Pastor, Phil Hurley, S.J. -- also Emailed to Some at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., and My Siblings:





Of the 51% who HAVE Religion in New Zealand, only 37% are Christian!!!


>>> FULL text of letter I'm sending my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh's Catholic Pastor --a JESUIT!!! (top of the Catholic Class -- for any who don't know that)



Father Phil Hurley, S.J. in 2016.


ADDITIONAL MATERIAL 9/23/2019:


Dear Father Hurley,

Having slept on this, I only edited a very little and do not feel funny about my “cheekiness” toward a Catholic priest. I’ve always wanted to have theology discussions with someone as learned as a Jesuit, but I doubt we will have that. The biggest thing for me, is that I got this out to a real Jesuit, who COULD respond if he’s up to it (or has time – I know how valuable time is).

Next best, is that I realized that when my family cut my weekly allowance from $125.00 to zero late last winter, saying they HOPED I could not buy my heart meds and DID go homeless again, and then several weeks later resumed it without my brother’s (who is most well-to-do of them), participation and a further cut to $83.00/week, they not only made certain that I’d had to spend the several hundred they’d sent for Christmas presents like T-shirts and an office chair (I’m a writer, remember), with padded seat. I didn’t trust them, so didn’t spend it, and that money SAVED MY LIFE.

Since then, I have to keep going back to them to ask for extra – something I hate doing and they hate having done to them. Had they left it where it had been for months, we would not have this tension.

If my parents with my two sisters had not claimed to police and others falsely that I needed Commitment in 2010, I would NOT have had to sell my nearly paid-off 4-bedroom house in Georgia (and I had to simply sacrifice much of my Art collection). But Colin Powell’s people got me out, saying my family with my employer and the GA Republican Party + CIA would kill me if I didn’t leave the country right away. I sold at fire-sale prices in 2010 for $250.00 less than I bought the house in 1988. And in fact, Geraldine “Gerry” Flynn-Miller, a devout Catholic with her husband Joel Miller, who did and still does work for Pentagon Publishing selling ad space, was who FIRST told me specifically that my PARENTS planned to kill me with my employer’s help – and the corruption was FAR LARGER than I could have believed. BOTH proved TRUE!!!

You can call Gerry at (678) 425-XXXX, and ask her, or via her work extension: (404) 262-3121, ext.: 1152. And NO, I don’t expect you to, but my siblings are getting this as well, and I DARE them to speak with anyone at my old job about this.

Some other important things are that the last several months, when I’ve been able to speak with shop-keepers, professional people, and similar around Wilmington, people are now referring to my family (the distant, wealthy ones – my immediate family is still completely under-the-radar), as the “Kenan-Flaglers” – usually with the adjective “criminal” -- who control all these companies and run hard drugs with Christian Churches – but they associate the Kenans most of all with anti-Environmental, Totalitarian, and Racist Crimes -- and with Presbyterian, Episcopalian, and Baptist Churches – NOT the Catholic Church.

Also, I don’t know if the Catholics actually WANT Tennessee Williams, but he never acted Episcopalian at all, but when we visited New Orleans, he went into St. Louis Cathedral and lit a candle for his sister Rose (still alive then, Rose had had the second prefrontal lobotomy in the USA), and he actually properly GENUFLECTED both times as he passed the altar – and he crossed himself with Holy Water at the door.

Well, you probably already figured that I did not, but the THREE times he went into a panic over his physical condition and was certain he was on his deathbed, he had me find him a JESUIT priest – the only type he wanted to speak with!!!

I just got my last-minute instructions for my 2.5 day hospital stay while I get put on Sotalol tomorrow. It seems the WORST that can happen is a bad rash. I’m a TOUGH guy, so the hospital seems silly to me, but at least I was approved for 100% Charity Care -- for what Medicare doesn't cover. THANK GOD for that (although I would rather be HELPING OTHERS pay for what they can’t afford), and if my mother wasn’t nearly constantly tormenting me, I’d have the wherewithal to sue some of the people who stole all my earthly worth.

This year so far I’ve had a Colonoscopy (but he left one of the three polyps so I have to have a SECOND ONE soon) – and he committed me on lies to the Mental Hospital for his Jesus-loving employees who didn’t want to hear about the Christian Churches running drugs here. I’ve gotten a pacemaker, had an Aorta Aneurysm repaired, and through it all suffered the rather debilitating effects to my energy caused by the Atrial Fibrillation that I’ve had for at least 25 years.

My mother (a very well-trained nurse who TAUGHT nursing), recognized the symptoms in the early 1990s, but told me not to worry about the symptoms (she said I had nothing at all), Mom – operating to Honor her Swastikas, “Jesus”, and the “Holy Catholic Church” figured I’d just DROP DEAD soon enough, but it hasn’t happened so far!!!

All best to you and your congregation,

Scott






Patrick Stansbury as a Christian Minister -- and his MOST RECENT Mug Shot I have for a METH OFFENCE ARREST!!!:



And LATER, Patrick got WORSE on the METH and posted this on his LINKED-IN page:






.

No comments:

Post a Comment