Monday, September 30, 2019

Mafia Don Vassilios "Bill" Saffo Has ALREADY Won Reelection as Wilmington, NC's Mayor -- and It Has NOTHING to DO with Local Politics!!! / I DITCH the Guy Who Wants Sex Unbeknownst to His "Lifelong" Wife / Healthcare Notes:









>>> OK, I CAME TO MY SENSES, SO THIS, FIRST (although just now sent) :

From  Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.comHide

To street515 street515@hotmail.com


Hi T M:

Sorry I've taken so long to get back to you about where to have coffee. Frankly, you are the first person (almost), in years to contact me via SilverDaddies who is not a money-scam artist, and you live close to me as well. What has not sat well with me, is that you suggested meeting -- instead of your attending the lecture at UNCW -- and that made me realize in an unavoidable way that you are cheating on your wife, so SKIP the lecture rather than coffee before or after it, possibly raising suspicions. And of course it would give plenty of time to have sex, which this meeting was really all about.

Funny, that my own father, a bisexual blackmailed into marriage by my mother after his male lover was shot in the head by Mom's people (so Mom could hide her Catholic Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name), always said that religion is PURE BULL SHIT used by women to control men, and that the lowest men on earth are those who marry women without honesty about their Homosexual side -- that they will always exercise -- to hide their homosexuality behind the woman. 

My father fully supported my coming out at age 18 (to my parents at age 21) -- and he also bragged that he was most responsible in his NAZI role BY BLACKMAIL in putting Republican NC Senator Jesse Helms into office. If you have actually been reading my blog, you know these things by now -- and Wilmington Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo's FIRST POLITICAL EXCITEMENT was to campaign for Republican Sen. Jesse Jackson, -- LOL!!! -- that would be Sen. Jesse Helms -- Bill Saffo's FIRST HERO. the MOST HATED US Senator in history.

Yes, my Politics do come first -- except that Integrity must come before all.

Were you an honest person, you would have let me know your actual name, and sent a photo of at least your face -- things you knew about me long ago.

So I wish you well, and cannot imagine the type woman you must be married to (or perhaps man, I guess), that hasn't caught on to your cheating.

Scott 


This was my first of several replies to "T M"https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-response-to-inquiry-from-homosexual.html



>>> JUST RELEASED BY RACHEL MADDOW OF MSNBC!!!





This book is ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family that has controlled Standard Oil (now Exxon-Mobil), since Henry Morrison Flagler left his last wife, Mary Lily Kenan, more Standard Oil stock than even John D. Rockefeller owned. Rex Tillerson, a LIFE-LONG Kenan Family employee, GUTTED the US State Department on Kenan Family orders, and is best friends with Vladimir Putin, they having a contract for Kenan/Exxon with Kenan/Bank of America financing to develop impoverished Russia's Oil Reserves!!!


With her trademark black humor, Maddow takes us on a switchback journey around the globe, revealing the greed and incompetence of Big Oil and Gas along the way, and drawing a surprising conclusion about why the Russian government hacked the 2016 U.S. election. 

She deftly shows how Russia’s rich reserves of crude have, paradoxically, stunted its growth, forcing Putin to maintain his power by spreading Russia’s rot into its rivals, its neighbors, the West’s most important alliances, and the United States. 


Chevron, BP, and a host of other industry players get their star turn, most notably ExxonMobil and the deceptively well-behaved Rex Tillerson


The oil and gas industry has weakened democracies in developed and developing countries, fouled oceans and rivers, and propped up authoritarian thieves and killers. But being outraged at it is, according to Maddow, “like being indignant when a lion takes down and eats a gazelle. You can’t really blame the lion. It’s in her nature.”

"Blowout" is a call to contain the lion: to stop subsidizing the wealthiest businesses on earth, to fight for transparency, and to check the influence of the world’s most destructive industry and its enablers. The stakes have never been higher. As Maddow writes, “Democracy either wins this one or disappears.”




The deceptively WELL-BEHAVED, GOD-HATING HIGH-EPISCOPALIAN KENANS who control Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson today: First an Episcopalian Sycophant, then Betty (Price) Kenan -- the widow of Frank Hawkins Kenan -- and her stepson, Frank's son, Thomas S. Kenan III, whose old boyfriend Curtis "Robbie" Anderson I dated in 1985:



Robbie Anderson: "It's not who ya KNOW, but who ya BLOW !!!"

* * *
Either Cammie Bellamy of the Wilmington Star News is TOO BORING of a writer, too stupid to have noticed what was interesting last night in this forum -- or EVERYONE is too exhausted after Donald Trump continues to SUCK THE OXYGEN out of all other Politics, so, Wilmington appears ready to SNOOZE ITS WAY through Municipal Elections with Saffo paying people (drug addicts and traffickers all support him -- and my Kenan Family), enough to vote for him to prevail five weeks from now. 

'Tis a PITY!!! I HOPE I am proved wrong. 

After confronting Saffo in person -- just this past Saturday -- for MURDERING MY FRIEND Evan Fish September 3, 2011 -- and ALMOST killing me with a TRUCK on February 13, 2017 -- I opted NOT to attend this intimate "meeting" -- intimate because ONLY A COUPLE OF DOZEN WILMINGTONIANS CARED ENOUGH TO SHOW UP!!!


STARNEWSONLINE.COM
Incumbent Bill Saffo and challenger Devon Scott talked environment, jobs and development




This morning, I got a call from someone in Dr. Praful Patel's office (same professional corporation as Dr. Henry M. Patel and Dr. Rebecca Westendorff who actually attended me in the hospital last week: https://www.nhrmc.org/physician-group/physician-directory), to see if I was OK, and ALSO to try to straighten out the mystery of WHY Dr. Westendorff WROTE UP in her notes I was to STOP Xarelto (which this women CONFIRMED was TWICE in notes she read).


Frankly, I think they knew that if I were NASTY and hired a GOOD LAWYER, I could sue them for a lot of money for this error -- but I WON'T. I caught it in time, and I KNEW that Dr. Westendorff was just a CHRISTIAN BITCH and would try to harm me ONE WAY or ANOTHER!!!


But she did NOT harm me -- and EVERYONE ELSE at that Practice are TOTALLY COOL PEOPLE!!!


This woman today was going to check into what Dr. P. Patel actually wanted, and would call me back if I had judged it all incorrectly. She has NOT called back, but she ALSO said she would get them to order a year's worth of Xarelto refills at the special price of about $12.00/month -- rather than $445.00/month as is normal. I haven't heard about that either.

I learned that Dr. Westendorff DID set me up with a Dr. Gentry Caton to take care of my irritated skin tags and "butt warts".

But I DO have a Nurse Debbie Allen coming out tomorrow to go over EVERYTHING -- and all the things that Nurse Susan H. Boyd PROMISED -- the last time I got out of hospital -- but did NOTHING OF and even gave me FALSE INFO that delayed my progress by a couple of months, all of that documented in this blog if we must GO TO COURT over these GOD-DAMNED CHRISTIAN BITCHES messing with me, my Rights, and my Health!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment